Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Oh I felt much better and clear my head from both days work issues.

need to keep the weight off as going into the big brother house in September for a work event...and it will get videoed so need to look slim! I think that's my next motivation

Oh I felt much better and clear my head from both days work issues.

need to keep the weight off as going into the big brother house in September for a work event...and it will get videoed so need to look slim! I think that's my next motivation

Ooh that'll be great fun, what a brilliant idea - yep if the cameras are rolling you want to look your best ;) x

The OH is not happy about it!

had a long day for work yesterday. Left home at 5am back home at 9.30 at night. Today I have just had my head down working!

been out for a 3 mile run...so that is 9 miles so far this week need to check calories and steps in a minute

He's not happy about you being filmed in the BB house?

You've had some long hard days there - hope you get a relaxing weekend xx

Had a great day!

WI this morning STS 9st 12lb so really happy.....been out running again today 4 miles (total of 13 miles so far this week). Eaten more today sat on 1926 calories for the day and 21k steps.

the plan this week to lose 1lb and run 15 miles...Starting Monday

Wow all that running on top of such a long day working. You get a round of applause for that Shrimp. How lovely to be in the 9s :D x

Well done with the sts Shrimp, excellent maintaining xx

Thank you Ladies...been out running again today so that is a total so 16 miles this week. But today I have done 22,300 steps however eaten 2300 calories...feel fat as a cow!

going to have 2 x TS days now to sort myself out x

Great running Shrimp I wish I had some of your motivation to get myself on my bike literally :) good luck on the few TS days you're doing so well x

Hiya Shrimp, hope you're managing to get through 2 TS days easily xx

It's been a tough week at work! Not had the time or motivation to come on here...sorry! But kept food under 2k calories and steps over 10k other than on one day.... It's been that bad now drinking wine...after a 4.5 mile run to rehydrate, wrong in know but needed

That's a brilliant run! Hope the wine quenches the thirst ;) x

It did Katie....thank you!

up early this morning for WI and another pound off...throughout my BMI would have hit 25 but NO!

goodness how hard is it to have a BMI of 25?

You can't be far off? Your doing so well! It's always a difficult balance to lose/ maintain on food and exercise and it appears you've taken to it like a duck to water. Welldone shrimp! Xxx

Thank you Carrie...going to jump over and see how you are doing x

You'll soon have a 25 - have you been on a bmi checker to see what weight you need to be? I think I have to be 9-7 to get to 25.....not that I'm looking ahead or anything lol xx

Well done on Your run Shrimp and another lb down that's fab - all going in the right direction - you will have BMI of 25 in no time

I think another 1 or 2 pound off and I will be there...but it's tough

Eaten loads of food today...normally I would be carb loading!!! For GNR tomorrow but having a year off :(

Back