Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Afternoon Shrimp, you'll soon get there. Stay strong xx

Its not far away Shrimp. You are doing such a good job of maintaining especially when you are not on here everyday. That shows that you are now accountable to yourself :D x

Thank you Ladies...I am being good and weighing once a week. So please I have stopped daily weighing.

but I have not been on hear only because it is busy in work and trying to spend time with Liv.

i miss you all

We'll let you off then :D.

Hope today's going well x

Today's been busy. Just said to OH 'where has the week gone' can't believe its Friday tomorrow

had a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and then Chinese for dinner....but only managed half a portion. Will take the rest for lunch tomorrow ( if I remember)

went into to next tonight and tried on some suit trousers in a size 8... They were a little snug but I did get them over my legs and bum

Well done on the size 8 shrimp :D
Your bmi will drop into the 25 zone soon :)

Thanks Marge...how are you doing?

Rubbish. Gained loads. But healthy eating for now ish. Back on the 23rd :)

Hiya Shrimp, size 8! Fabulous :D xx

Size 8 wow! Well done Shrimp, fab achievement xx

Wow Shrimp - size 8 is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Good and bad weekend...will explain later

1lb down so BMI 24.9

Good morning Shrimp, well done with the 24.9 BMI. Excellent xx

Well done on the loss Shrimp x

Thank you Carrie x

Thank you GP and Susie x

So the weekend...
Friday evening had friends over and had a mega amount of drink and nibbles (not good!). Saturday spent the day trying to fix the damage on the calorie front from the night before. Then Sunday woke up to one of my little westie dogs, passing away in her sleep overnight. So it's been a bit of a roller coaster.

in the mean time last Saturday I fulfilled a promise I had made to myself at the start of the weight loss journey....that once I hit the 9's (if I ever did) I would get Botox. Well I've done it. I don't have the frozen look, as I really don't want mr husband to realise (he was so against .....I can see the results already...really pleased

Back