Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Oh what an awful thing to see... Your poor wee doggy. :(

Your doing fantastic though and as you've shown, 1 night of naughties can mean only that... 1 night. Secret to success is to get straight back on plan. Love the fact you've got Botox! I'd love it but my hubby is soooo against it lol. I'd love to see pics, but as were still awaiting for Vegas pics I won't hold my breath ;) haha.

Do you have before and now pics? I'd love to see your journey pics... You've done so amazing. Xxx

Ahhh Shrimp, I'm so sorry you lost your Westie xx

Intrigued about the Botox, was it painful?

Aw so sad about your little dog Shrimp. Hoping she passed away without any discomfort seeing as she was asleep.

Wonder if your husband will notice the botox results. If he's like mine he wont have a clue !!x

Sorry about your dog x

Really well done on your weight success though - fantastic! :D

Interested to know how you feel the Botox has gone

.....I've promised myself some 'fillers' for mouth lines when I get to goal :)

So sorry to hear about your little dog Shrimp you must have got an awful fright. Well done on the BMI and the weight - so pleased you're happy with the Botox - what was it like getting it done - it's great to have a treat when you're doing so fab well done x

How are you today Shrimp x

Oh what an awful thing to see... Your poor wee doggy. :(

Your doing fantastic though and as you've shown, 1 night of naughties can mean only that... 1 night. Secret to success is to get straight back on plan. Love the fact you've got Botox! I'd love it but my hubby is soooo against it lol. I'd love to see pics, but as were still awaiting for Vegas pics I won't hold my breath ;) haha.

Do you have before and now pics? I'd love to see your journey pics... You've done so amazing. Xxx
I am so going to sort out some photos this weekend!

my OH is against it...so I have had a low amount put in so I don't have the frozen look! And he has not noticed which is good and bad...but my pals have x

Ahhh Shrimp, I'm so sorry you lost your Westie xx

Intrigued about the Botox, was it painful?
Thank you...the Botox did not hurt and I don't even like needles but it was ok.

Aw so sad about your little dog Shrimp. Hoping she passed away without any discomfort seeing as she was asleep.

Wonder if your husband will notice the botox results. If he's like mine he wont have a clue !!x
Thank you and not a clue!

Sorry about your dog x

Really well done on your weight success though - fantastic! :D

Interested to know how you feel the Botox has gone

.....I've promised myself some 'fillers' for mouth lines when I get to goal :)
The Botox is fab! I still have a bit of movement in my forehead but around my eye has seen a huge difference. X

So sorry to hear about your little dog Shrimp you must have got an awful fright. Well done on the BMI and the weight - so pleased you're happy with the Botox - what was it like getting it done - it's great to have a treat when you're doing so fab well done x
Thank you.

the Botox took less than 5 mins..and her after care is brilliant x

How are you today Shrimp x
Oh Susie..I spent the whole if yesterday being sick but today it's manifested into a cold. How are you doing? X

Oh no. Not nice. Hope it clears soon x

IMG_1303.jpgIMG_1307.jpg Just for Carrie … as promised (much very late a couple of photos from our renewal of vows day in Las Vegas x

IMG_1121.jpgIMG_1072.jpg couple of other photos from our holiday…now trying to find a photo of me on this holiday to compare to a few years ago

IMG_1261.jpgP1010085.jpg and here are 2 photo's…two years apart of me!

Just spent a lovely half hour having a shake looking at photos!

WI this morning still 9st 10lb STS

Back