Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Lovely photos Shrimp. Absolutely love that dress!! X

Good afternoon gorgeous lady. I agree with Carrie, you look so much younger now. Love, love, love that dress xx

You look so beautiful in your photos and younger as well!

So sorry to read about your dog, heartbreaking xx

You look so beautiful in your photos and younger as well!

So sorry to read about your dog, heartbreaking xx
Thank you Katie xx

Had a busy day yesterday...went down to Liverpool with OH and Liv to go to the Everton game. It's the first time Liv has been to the football...poor game but she loved it. Ate rubbish all day including chocolate.

back on track today finished 1248 calories....as again been busy.

off working in Carlisle tomorrow so will be a long day

Not far from me today shrimp! I'm in workington lol and hubby usually works in Carlisle but he's off this week! Haha! Would be lovely to arrange to meet for a coffee next time?

A weekend of fun is great and straight back to it yesterday shows you've really got this sussed. Xxx

Meeting up would be fun...Carlisle is about an hour and a half from me, but I don't go very often. In fact can't remember the last time I was ther. I am back over in 2 weeks, I will check the date and see if you are about?

i go down to London tomorrow afternoon, to go into the Big Brother house on Thursday for the day. I am really quite looking forward to it now. But I will be on conference calls all the way down and my laptop has now started not linking to the internet Grrrrrr

Have fun in the BB House. How exciting :D xx

Thats a lovely dress shrimp :)
Unfortunately I can only see tge first pic on my phone, but I wish I could see thrm all after that one !
Sorry about your dog x

Hope you enjoyed the BB house :) x

Thanks Marge xxx

What a day and 2 nights! Not enough food and too much drink!.......went for dinner around Sloane Square on Wednesday night and stayed in an apartment over looking Battersea park....wonderful sunset! Got evicted at 7am and jumped tube and train to Elstree. Entered the Big Brother house at 9.15. Had a great day and night doing tasks, making cocktails and dancing. Spent the whole time with Josie (a BB winner) and Rylan was my teams prize for winning the tasks! I must say he has a lovely personality and is very funny.

go back to the Hotel last night to find the dancers from Strictly staying in the same hotel. Literally bumped into Brendan Cole as I was running up the stars.

Don't think I want to weigh in tomorrow xxxx

Oh shrimp sounds like you had a fabulous time - you look absolutely stunning in your photos - hope you have a great weekend x

Sounds amazing Shrimp xx

Is Josie that one who lost loads of weight? She was pictured in some unflattering beach bikini shots which shamed her into losing the weight?

Just managed to figure out how to get this site on my phone....this might help me be better and staying in touch. GP Josie is the one that lost the weight

ladt Saturday at WIZ I had put on a pound on the case to get it off now. Back out running after 2 weeks off but it's dark and scary out there going to try to up load photos fromy phone. Wish me luck image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Fab photos, sounds like you had the best time :)

Thank you Ladies.

thought today I would be good but tonight I have had the munchies :(

Back