Shrimp's weekly weigh in

Shrimp

Gold Member
First week down- only lost 2lb but a loss is a loss!:)

even though it is Easter.... I am going to make it a good week!

determined to lose the weight as I don't want to be a fatty in a spoof video being filmed at the end of May that I have to be in ( not my choice)

let the slim me appear!:wavey:

Just spent a fantastic 2 and 1/2 hours with my 2 horses. I have riden both of the for the first time in 2 months (since my operation). It felt good and both boys where on their best behaviour. I bet I will feel it tomorrow

Well done on your loss. Stay strong over the Easter break.
x

Thank you I will....it did not bother me buying the Easter eggs for everyone today. You enjoy the break as well x

I am really pleased that I have started riding my horses and been out running in the last few days.....it's the first time since January. My plan is to build up my mileage over the next few weeks. It should all help with my loss ( fingers crossed)

Ahh love to do some horse riding! I was thinking about treating myself to lessons for when I get to goal :)

I would advise anyone to go horse riding. With not being n the saddle for 10 weeks I could not believe how many of my muscle groups hurt! Just shows it must do me good as I go out twice a week but muck them out everyday.

At my weigh in this morning another 2lbs had disappeared. Yahoo!

I have just booked a holiday for this coming Monday for a week all inclusive in North Africa. It will be good to see the sun.

i will take my trainers and do some running...last time I went all inclusive I hit the gym everyday and lost weight...fingers crossed I can do it agin

Hope you had a great holiday and I miss my horse riding, owed horses most of my life but sadly no longer have any. Yes agree very muscles will ache after a little rest, x

Oh no! The all inclusive of my week away has caught up with me! Nil by mouth other than fluid and shakes until I am back on track +2lb :-(

hi there =)

only 2lb after a week all inclusive?? well done!! lol i just got back from a weekend in London and i gained 8lbs lol!!

I am sure that it will be mainly fluid! Fingers crossed x. Keep me posted how you get on at next weigh n x

Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

I am sat waiting for my next supply to arrive. I have lived on shakes so far and a couple of bars from other companies. I can't wait as I will be able to have soup? And other flavours rather than just vanilla (even though I do love it!) come on Mr Delivery man x

It's arrived...how exciting. These bars are so big it will last me all afternoon and soup for tea! Yahoo! Can't believe I am getting so excited :)

Weigh in today....Yahoo I have lost the 2lb I put on last week while on my holidays! I feel better now and my legs don't hurt after last nights run. Finishing off my shake and then out to spend the morning with my horses.,

Had a great weekend with loads of exercising! My husband has come up with the idea that we need to go out walking every other night, which the whole family have loved. I have also started running (been out twice) after months off and been riding my horses. X

Just realised your a similiar weight and height to me :)

Well done for losing post holiday weight- not a bad gain you had for a holiday anyway! x

Thank you...I did try to make the right choices!

I am away again with work from Monday to Thursday and I hope I can make the same good choices:rolleyes:

weigh in tomorrow...and not sure how it will go. Been daily weighing this week and it s up and down but I am in ketosis and have been for the ads that I tested

Good luck for weigh in. I had an up and down week too! Had a random gain half way in the week most disappointing! !

Back