Shrimp's weekly weigh in

Thanks Chelly...oh I did have fun!!! A little too much

Not bad seeing as you went on your cruise!! Well done :)

Well weigh day and I am down a pound!

At least it's a pound off

Well done shrimp x

Well done shrimp :)

Just realised that this isnt your diary! I'll be checking that out soon :) x

Thank you x

Fantastic loss this week Shrimp, well don xxxxx

Thank you ladie xx

Weigh in last Saturday...STS

Better than a gain shrimp and it will catch up next week so stay strong honey xx

Will do thank you x

Got up this morning and did a mid week check on my weight.

lost 1lb 10oz since coming back from London.....only 4oz to get rid of now and I will have lost the 2lb that I put on in London

Amazing that it really doesn't take all that long isn't it. By yr wi u will have lost more than yr 2lb gain xx

Thank you. How are you doing?

Well sts past 2 weeks due to totm and 4 days off plan in second week so am hoping for a loss on tue but we shall see lol
Am booked in for a shrinking violet next tue so will let you all know the results!! Xx

What is a shrinking violet?

I was curious too..

Shrinking Violet

Shrinking Violet Body Wrap works by Lipolysis.  It is a revolutionary method to remove unwanted fat.  The fat is removed from the areas you want without effort or discomfort.  The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build, but many people may reduce by at least one whole size after the first treatment.  Unwanted fat in difficult areas such as the stomach, bottom, thighs, hips and upper arms, are a big problem.  Lipolysis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels.

Hope you have lovely day.

Back