Shrimp's weekly weigh in

Well done
Thank you...but I am all over the place with weight and food this week. Trying to slowly increase the carbs as Friday and Saturday need to be a carb fest!...can't get my head around eating carbs again!

That must be really strange after avoiding carbs like the plague for so long. Good luck with it all xx. When is the big run?

This Sunday!:D

WI 10st 2lb

Just seen, the big race is on Sunday! Good luck and I hope you enjoy eating those carbs!

I loved the carbs a little too much I think!

but I have only just got back in the game....focus focus focus

Keep at it and you'll start to find it easier. Wish I could follow my own advice!

Just found my old weekly weigh in page...so let's start making it work for me!

weight n today

10st 12lb...3lb loss this week!

head back in the game!

can I get to 10..10 this week!

Yes!!!!!!! You can. Is Sunday going to be weigh in day?

Back on here starting again weight is 11st 7lb .... let’s see what I can do this week

Thank you Debbie but I am only small 5’2” and my weight effects my blood pressure really badly. My problem is I love chocolate and jelly sweets 🍫

Shrimp you know how to make a girl feel good lol. I weigh 14.11 after losing 23lb and I too am 5'2. I am hoping to be 14.7 by Friday as that is my mini goal for the week and into 13 zone by end of month. We can do this! :)

Shrimp you know how to make a girl feel good lol. I weigh 14.11 after losing 23lb and I too am 5'2. I am hoping to be 14.7 by Friday as that is my mini goal for the week and into 13 zone by end of month. We can do this! :)
Debbie we totally can do it! I have a few events in my diary but I am determined to stick to my plan as much as I can. I don’t know about you but I am a daily weigher when I am dieting, and have had a little look this morning and will again tomorrow.

Debbie we totally can do it! I have a few events in my diary but I am determined to stick to my plan as much as I can. I don’t know about you but I am a daily weigher when I am dieting, and have had a little look this morning and will again tomorrow.
I have a few functions coming up, the first is on the 24th March but I do not intend having a drink at that one, I have a 70th birthday party on the 7th April and I will be drinking at that so will have to come out of ketosis for that. And the last but most important one is my Ruby Wedding Party at the end of April. I am hoping to be in the 12 zone for that one. :eek:. I also weigh daily, makes me feel better. o_O

WI day .... 1 lb down so 11st 6lb 😁

WI day .... another 1lb down 11st 5lb

WI day tomorrow and not sure how it will go 🙄

Another 1lb down-it’s going to be a long process 🙄 11st 4lb

Back