Shrimp's weekly weigh in

Aw bless him I do hope hes recovering sweet xx

You're doing fantastic Shrimp! Well done :) xx

Yes getting better bless him. How's your week going. I've managed to loose .4lb since Tuesday not really feeling the 3lbs off by Tuesday thing. Ha ha

Oh! I can't believe what your horse has done...Red it accident prone. He did something similar last year on his leg but the cut went about two inches under his skin, so it had to be washed out twice a day. They just cost a fortune.

i love shellac...I do my own now. I have the little machine and everything it is brilliant.

well weigh in today and I have had a STS...which I am apply with as been on and off plan all week and had alcohol. So eyes down and need to get sorted now as holiday 2 weeks on Tuesday and want to be in the blooming 9's

Good luck for this week Shrimp, STS is fine, better than a gain of course but like you say, back in the zone now time for your hols xxxxxx

Can't bloody wait! Two weeks today I will be on that plane to Mexico

I just love Mexico...I feel like I need the break from work now

I could do with one of those its my busy time of year and although I love being out with the cats and the horses add in trying to tame the garden and its just relentless! However I have booked a long weekend away at the end of the month to Tuscany so really looking forward to that. May have to force down the odd cappuccino in the Tuscan sunshine!

Oh! Tuscany...how fantastic. Good food, god coffee and good wine. The best

And it's WI again...

1lb off this week and its been a struggle

10st 3lb

Every lb counts. I know it's frustrating but you can't expect to lose quickly when you're so near to goal. Well done!

Thank you Lynne

Thank you Jasper....only 3 sleeps

OMG 3 sleeps and you're off. You'll have a amazing time. Wish I was coming!

Back