SHRINKAGE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Hi all I'm over the moon as my body is shrinking at a great speed at the moment, Ive had to bin 4 pairs of work trousers over the last three weeks. Gone are the days when I rooted around for something to fit me, now it's a case of which one's don't look a sight hanging off my backside. Can't wait for payday to go on a spending frenzy

THE SCALES ARN'T SHOWING MUCH WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK THOUGH BUT NEVER MIND EH (weighin sat)

Inches are what matter....my losses have been small to but the inches are starting to mount up and like you say i have 'BAGGY AR5E' syndrome hehe but i am not buying any more till i am a size 10!!!

just going to keep 1 pair of baggy trousers as a reminder of how bad i let myself go.

still can't post my before and now pics so i'm gutted

well done you!!! Its the best feeling ever isnt it!!!

Have you tried using photobucket hun ???

Thank god every inch counts! Thats the good thing with this diet if you dont show much weight loss then you normally see a good inch loss so dont forget to measure your bits..................my willy is now 5" ;-p

gaz did you make a mistake then, did you mean cm's or inches lol

I meant to say"from the floor" ;-p xx

Ha Ha You Make Me Giggle Lol X

gaz your the best, good job your humour hasn't disappeared with your waistline lol

Maybe we all need a little evidence though?! x

Well done hun. It is a great feeling when the clothes start to feel baggy. You've done fantastic.xx

Well done on your weight and inches loss!

I had to dump a pair of jeans this week when I realised, on a desperate dash to the loo, that I hadn't had to undo the button to take them off!!!!! Lol!!!!!

Well done on your weight and inches loss!

I had to dump a pair of jeans this week when I realised, on a desperate dash to the loo, that I hadn't had to undo the button to take them off!!!!! Lol!!!!!

I thought i'd read thatb you had a dump in you jeans - thank go I re read !!!:eek: Fab weightloss BTW x

Back