***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Tee hee - lots of cross posting going on!! What a good start to the thread - everybody's talking at once! :D

I'm good thanks, Sunshine. Just home from work and about to do some domestics then might start clearing out my wardrobe - been threatening to do it for a few weeks now and might take it a shelf at a time! Plus, my friend from work who I introduced to CD has lost so much weight she's had a clear out of her wardrobe and I've fallen heir to a fair few of her tops. She was a size 20 on top and is now a 16. I was a 22 and am now a 20 so her clothes are mine! And, wait for this one....she also had a size 18 (petite!!!) dress from Wallis which fits me - yes, I need to wear my pully-in knickers with it to ensure smoothness, but it fits! Never worn a petite anything in my life! lol

Good vibes already about this new thread and the Sept challenge - fab stuff!

LOL Thelma....... I HAVE to be strict... strict but nice :)

Dione that's fab about your bra size... makes a real difference and by the way I'm glugging my water down now as I haven't had enough :) I so want to be at goal by the end of Sept.

So girlie whirles....... everyday we need to stay 100%, drink our water, think positive, mini targets and keep our goal in mind. x

Tee hee - lots of cross posting going on!! What a good start to the thread - everybody's talking at once! :D

I'm good thanks, Sunshine. Just home from work and about to do some domestics then might start clearing out my wardrobe - been threatening to do it for a few weeks now and might take it a shelf at a time! Plus, my friend from work who I introduced to CD has lost so much weight she's had a clear out of her wardrobe and I've fallen heir to a fair few of her tops. She was a size 20 on top and is now a 16. I was a 22 and am now a 20 so her clothes are mine! And, wait for this one....she also had a size 18 (petite!!!) dress from Wallis which fits me - yes, I need to wear my pully-in knickers with it to ensure smoothness, but it fits! Never worn a petite anything in my life! lol

Good vibes already about this new thread and the Sept challenge - fab stuff!
Yay about the clothes and an even bigger yay about the petit dress..... Pully in knickers are great. I'll never forget my mil telling me not to worry that soon I'll fit into my spanx!!!!!! i couldn't even fit into my pully in knickers ! how bad is that! I havent tried them since but might wear them for the wedding pics and take them off later that night lol x

God yes - pully-in knickers need to come off at the soonest possible opportunity! lol ;)

That was funny indeed. I nearly wet myself laughing. Hubby just didnt get the joke..lol

Weve been through so much together....we can do this together. Comeon girls... guys too if there are any around :)

That night I litterally roared laughing for ages lol. And my oh didn't see the funny side either. Oh Dione you should have been there it was hillarious. I'll tell you about it but maybe not publicly xxx

Tell me Tell me lol love to know xxxx

I am sooooooo excited and so determined. Let me introduce he new and improved DEDICATED DIONE :)

Ahhhh.... maybe this what we needed... a fresh start and feel so excited n motivated again. Hurraahhhhhhh. :)

Have to go get dinner ready for hubby who should be arriving any minute. Catch you gals later.... Lets all follow in the footsteps of the new dione and have another glass of water to celebrate ;)

Definately agree FFTB i cant type any faster if i tried lol. I think the idea of coming on here in the evenings is great as that is the hardest time for me. Hubby is away Mondays and back Thursdays i alternate early and late shifts. Next week im on a late so i cant get on here until i have put my babies to bed which is prob between 8 & 9. Is that time too late? xxx

So lol we have:
Dedicated Dione
Strict Sunshine

and.......Thez and FFBT?

I better leave mine as it is.... its already an abbreviation... dont want it to become abcdefghijk......ffbt...yz. lol.

Thoughtful Thelma
Funloving FFBT

???

I raise my glass of sparkling water to you all...Yes ive gone sparkling to celebrate lol lol

Oh Fattyfattybumtum the quote master you make me laugh so much. Love you loads :)

Dione... i can just imagine your little fingers typing away at a rate they've never worked at before :) lol . Just come on whenever you can. At the moment I'm around way more than usual being on summer holls but that's all soon to change with back to teaching.

Oh and..... I got my CDC application forms today so started filling them in. x

So lol we have:
Dedicated Dione
Strict Sunshine

and.......Thez and FFBT?

Not sure about me, but how about Fair but Firm FFBT?? lol Especially when you give us a telling off - that sums you up to a tee!!!

Any suggestions for Thelma are more than welcome!

Now, here's a question for you all - would you like DJ Thez to continue, or should we sack her and replace her with one of the following:

Poet Laureate Thez (little ditties to get the day started)
or
Fitness First Thez (an exercise for the day)

Answers on a post card please!!!

Thoughtful Thelma
Funloving FFBT

???

I raise my glass of sparkling water to you all...Yes ive gone sparkling to celebrate lol lol

You know how to live, girl! lol

I say keep DJ thez i love the tunes xxxx

Oh and..... I got my CDC application forms today so started filling them in. x

Sunshine!!! That's brilliant news! You'll be such a fabulous CDC - your clients will be the most motivated, supported and valued clients in the CD world! Well done you :D

Thoughtful Thelma
Funloving FFBT

???

Oh brilliant! I now look like an evil hag ahahahahahha being Strict Sunshine lol

Cheers (with my bottle of water) x:party0016:

Back