***shrinking December*** join in now for support

I say keep DJ thez i love the tunes xxxx

Thanks, DD (or should that just be E now since your La Senza trip ?!?!? lol ;)).

And thanks for the Thoughtful Thelma tag - very kind of you :) x

Not sure about me, but how about Fair but Firm FFBT?? lol Especially when you give us a telling off - that sums you up to a tee!!!

Any suggestions for Thelma are more than welcome!

Now, here's a question for you all - would you like DJ Thez to continue, or should we sack her and replace her with one of the following:

Poet Laureate Thez (little ditties to get the day started)
or
Fitness First Thez (an exercise for the day)

Answers on a post card please!!!

Sack DJThez!.... you sounded like a very tough boss there :)

Well i love DJThez but I have to say I love the idea of Poet Laureate Thez. How about we hire Poet Laureate Thez and give her a day or two off a week in which DJ Thez can do her shifts? xxx

I'd love a little ditty thingy first thing along with FFBT's quotes and some DJ Thez thrown in xxx

Anytime

Sunshine you should actually be....... SUPPORTIVE SUNSHINE.

You are just as supportive and my new size E bra xxxxx lol ;)

Awww thanks E (lol),

or silly Sunshine, slithery sunshine, saucy sunshine (lol) svelt sunshine( well, when i'm at goal) lol

FFBT - Furiousfattyfattybumtum, fightingfattyfattybumtum, flirtyfattyfattybumtum. Oh dear I think i've gone mad!

lol lol xx

I have now updated my signature ( after 100 attempts lol) ive got a song for 1st Sept Thez. How about Sonia this is it? I think she sang it anyway lol

Sunshine!!! That's brilliant news! You'll be such a fabulous CDC - your clients will be the most motivated, supported and valued clients in the CD world! Well done you :D

Aw shuks! Thanks so much. Just need to get myself to goal asap which will give me more confidence to motivate others. this is why I really need to stick to 810 as I'll hand the forms in to my cdc in 2 weeks when I see her. I want to lose as much as I an by then as I need to put my current weight on the form.

Come on ME i can do this x

Come on you.. i know you can do this!1 We all can :) You'll be a great CDC. My councellor told me to do it but i think i need to fight my demons 1st, besides my life is sooo hectic lol

I know that's my problem I do loads but i would like to start a new biz along side my singing teaching. It's something different and I'm really interested in. But hey I have to get passed the phone interview first so we'll see. x Thanks tho hun. I'm feeling so motivated now and just want this so much. We'll get eachother to goal xxx

Sack DJThez!.... you sounded like a very tough boss there :)

Well i love DJThez but I have to say I love the idea of Poet Laureate Thez. How about we hire Poet Laureate Thez and give her a day or two off a week in which DJ Thez can do her shifts? xxx

I'd love a little ditty thingy first thing along with FFBT's quotes and some DJ Thez thrown in xxx

Did nobody tell you there's a recession on?!?!?! Well, if you think the Shrinklies can afford DJ Thez and PL Thez, so be it! Don't come crying to me when we go into administration though! :giggle:

Definately babe, im here 100% no cheating now :) I will make a promise now for all to see

I VOW TO STICK TO THIS PLAN FOR THE WHOLE OF SEPTEMBER EVEN IF I HAVE EVENTS ( SONS 3RD BIRTHDAY). i WILL NOT BLIP, I WILL NOT CHEAT AND I WILL BE SLIM :)

Did nobody tell you there's a recession on?!?!?! Well, if you think the Shrinklies can afford DJ Thez and PL Thez, so be it! Don't come crying to me when we go into administration though! :giggle:

So funny :) cant wait for the new and exciting toones hun xx

lol lol xx

I have now updated my signature ( after 100 attempts lol) ive got a song for 1st Sept Thez. How about Sonia this is it? I think she sang it anyway lol

DJ Thez loves getting requests! Righto, I'll get her to look out the necessary info in time for 1 Sept!!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036:
We can do this (the getting to goal bit) and WE are a well established company who can most certainly afford to hire both lol. If they are sure they can handle the jobs. It's really very flexable with loads of holiday pay and time off :) xxx

Looking forward to Dittie number 1 in the morning lol yay

I love the fact my new tocker tells me 18lb, it makes it so much more realistic and achievable 18lb to lose in a month? Hell yes :)

to be honest, as long as i lose a stone i will be a happy bunny :)
At the moment i am just excited about getting into the 10 stone something range. Havent been that for quite some time

:happy036::happy036::happy036:
We can do this (the getting to goal bit) and WE are a well established company who can most certainly afford to hire both lol. If they are sure they can handle the jobs. It's really very flexable with loads of holiday pay and time off :) xxx

Looking forward to Dittie number 1 in the morning lol yay

No pressure then! lol :p

I'll get PL Thez working once she's finished the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, dusting and hoovering!

And Sunshine, I know you're the Chief Exec of this company, but as one of your Managing Directors, can I ask that you don't publicise the excellent terms and conditions to the staff please? If we tell them how good it is, they'll never get to goal as they won't want to leave! lol :D

Dear me, we are all in a silly mood tonight! Much fun though! And it's keeping me focussed!!!

I don't say this often enough, but

:sign0168:Thank you:sign0168:​

to all my Shrinklie lovelies - you keep me focussed, sane, laughing and in line.

:thankyou:

Oh what are we like!!!! We were always this silly it's just we haven't been online at the same time for ages! And yes sorry I didn't mean to advertise how wonderful the job perks her are. I do give lots of bonus's tho :)

We really will have to celebrate when we all get to goal. We'll have to add up all the weight we've lost and see what it equates to.

Dione, love the extra bit in your sig awwwww. It's great to hear you so motivated x

I don't say this often enough, but

:sign0168:Thank you:sign0168:​

to all my Shrinklie lovelies - you keep me focussed, sane, laughing and in line.

:thankyou:​

You beat me to it. I couldn't do this without you guys. CD seems very bare without the Shrinklies and all the members who've come and gone.

So thank you Thelma and everyone x

Back