***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Sunshine - thanks honey ... think I'd rather do 810 to be honest ... would miss my CD meals of an evening. Apologies for being elsewhere - news of the move with work really took it out of me - but I didn't turn to food!!!
Big hugs x x

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been around, been very poorly :(

I got man flu and have been in bed for 5 days. Back to work today but still feeling rough. I lost 1lb last Tues but looking at a good loss at WI tomorrow.
Have stuck to plan as much as poss when your ill but have checked the scales and have still lost :) :)

I will try and catch up on all the posts asap but i hope you are all ok xxxx

oh i forgot to mention my OH brought me a designer pair of jeans about 2 years ago and i could not get them passed my knees. Anyway i tried them about 2 weeks ago yet i could not do them up. I tried again yesterday and not only do they fit but they are a bit loose and may need a belt whoop whoop!!!! I was so happy and if i wasnt ill i would have run around the lounge in excitement lol lol xx

Morning all,

Dione, how are you feeling today? Hope that man lurgy is on its way back to where it came from. Hugs.

Mini, how's you? Sounds like you're doing the right thing trying to get a balance between regular food and CD food. Whatever keeps you motivated is the way to go hun!

Sunshine, how's you? You must be so excited about the wedding - nearly here!!!

All fine in Thelmaland. Was a bit complacent over the weekend, but as of yesterday I'm feeling focussed again. Only 105 sleeps till I go to Australia so I need to be!!!!

Off to work with me now. Speak soon Shrinks.
T xx

Oh that's so exciting. How long are you going for hun? I am looking forward to the wedding but it's coming so fast. It's like a full time job sorting my sisters hen out which is this weekend but it's all good fun.... we'll be hip hopping on saturday eek!!!!!!!! doing a class and making a dance music video.....good grief!!!!!

lovely to know you're doing well hun xxx

HI Guys,

Glad to hear you are all doing ok. Im still feeling very poorly :( cannot shift this dam cold.

On a good note i had my WI this morning and lost a whopping 4lb!!!! I am so happy and proud!!

I am doing 810 for 1 more week then moving to 1000. Only 5lb to target hee hee xx

I cant stop smiling xxx

Ahhhh well done Dione. Poor you still being unwell..... 1000 is a fab plan...I'm still doing 810 for now.......

well done hunx

i am really nervous about 1000 sunshine how did you find it?

Morning,

Well done Dione!!! You're such a star - won't be long till you at goal and loving every minute of it! No wonder you can't stop smiling :D

Hop hop class sounds like great fun, Sunshine! You must post the video! lol ;)

I'm going to Oz for 5 weeks - never been before so am very excited. But can't think too much about it now - need to focus on all things CD!!! lol

Off to work now Shrinks. Hope you feel a bit better to day Dione.

Speak later,
T xxx

5 weeks Thez....aw you lucky thing.... how fab. Have a great day xxx

Dione....... 1000 is yummy. Snag is you don't feel like you're on a diet and it did play tricks with my mind. I may have to go up to it tho with so much coming up and wanting to join in..........

Mad day coming up and totally exhausted already...........

xxx

Thanks Sunshine xx

Thelma: I am so jelous ive always wanted to go to Oz.

Well i am still feeling very poorly in fact worse every day. I ave had so mant differnt cold tablets yet nothing has worked so may need to go and see the Dr. Still at work though :(

I'm feeling rubbish too...... and i still have 2 hours of teaching to go. Then I'm collecting my cd food and will chill with a peanut bar and mint tea i think after. I'd love to be in bed by 8pm but unlikely lol.

I actually was asked if i was okay as i looked sick today????? just very tired and bloated with my totm coming up.....yay..I'm a cheery soul today.

Have a good night x

sorry to here ur feeling rubbish too hun. got to say i am no better, got sinusitis and in alot of pain. Dr wants me to come off plan for a bit but i really dont want to. I dont know what to do and am feeling really down at the moment.

Where is everyone, its been so quiet on here xx

Hope everyones ok xx

Still about - just really busy with work etc... Must admit am a bit disheartened too. hit the dieters wall - no weightloss / inch loss for some time now and really feel that this is an expensive way to lose nothing. Seeing CDC tomorrow will speak to him and see what he says - can't see him wanting me to leave tho after all he's getting all my money!!! Seems hell of alot to spend (which tbh I can ill afford at the mo) to achieve nothing...
Ah well - back to work - big hugs mini x x

STS so have asked to go back on SS for a week to kick start things again ..... I know its prob cos I'm within my last stone.... Butreally need to getit shifted and be on maintenance program before I leave....
How's everyone else doing??

Hi all,
Sorry for being so quiet recently. Our Shrinkly thread seems to have lost momentum. Hopefully that doesn't mean that the Shrinklies have lost momentus too though!

Dione, how you feeling this week? Hope you're on the mend.
Sunshine, how was your pre-wedding weekend?
Mini, maybe a week on SS would give you the boost you need. Alternatively, maybe your body's telling you to try something different. See how you get on this week...

All fine here. I'm not losing loads each week now but I know that's because I'm not just doing SS or 810 - I'm pretty much doing those, but am also finding that I've had more social things to go to and so have been incorporating normal food too. Hence the slow weight loss. But I still feel as though I'm in control of it even if it's slower than I'd like. Little by little, it'll come off :)

Speak soon and keep Shrinking!

T xx

So far so good- its coming off again ... yay .. just not sleeping - forgot about that part of SSing ...plus have mum and brother visiting next week .... means lots of trips out - theatre etc ...
big hugs to every one ...... how are we all doing with our october challenges???

Back