***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
“If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
:welcome:
This is a brand new group with a fresh exciting start and everyone is welcome. We need that extra boost of motivation to stay focused and achieve our goals.
:talk017:

:angeldevil:"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending." :wavey:

We are here :
:superwoman: To celebrate our losses
:doh: For those moments we'd rather forget
:blahblah: For the gossip
:busted: For a much needed kick up the bum

:grouphugg:To go through this journey together and share our daily expeiences.

......and SO much more

Thanks to Fattyfattybumtum for sourcing the quotes :thankyou:

Last edited:
Hey sunshine... feel motivated already :) Brill idea to start fresh...
cant wait for september now. Lets make it happen.
xxx

September Slimathon!
Yay!!!

Have already set up my Challenge heading - will add the targets before 1st Sept.

GO SHRINKLIES!!!!!

Evening support

So from tomorrow evening we'll start logging on to post that we've stayed on track, how brilliant it feels and what we're doing that night to stay focused. It's too easy to slip and once you slip it's so hard to get back on track. NO MORE. :whoopass:

Especially with me going back to 810 I need to be strict with myself. x :nono:

ps.....Have you found us Dione hun? x

hey hey i found you all:) Hope you dont mind me stciking with you uys on this new thread? :) xx

hey hey i found you all:) Hope you dont mind me stciking with you uys on this new thread? :) xx

I would mind if you didn't!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
xxx

Missey we need you here and all the others. Just feels good to start a fresh thread.

How have you got on today hun? xxx

Ah thannks Thelma

I feel really motivated already!!! No more negative vibes, no more blips, no more excuses!!!! Totally 100% and i will drink another glass of water to celebrate hee hee :)

I have already worked out my little goals for september will add them very very soon xxx

So from tomorrow evening we'll start logging on to post that we've stayed on track, how brilliant it feels and what we're doing that night to stay focused. It's too easy to slip and once you slip it's so hard to get back on track. NO MORE. :whoopass:

Especially with me going back to 810 I need to be strict with myself. x :nono:

ps.....Have you found us Dione hun? x

Oooohhhhh, Strict Sunshine!!! Scary thought! lol But does your OH know about this alter ego?!?!? lol :silly::tongue: xx

Thanks guys,

Not been too bad today but better then yesterday. Got to catch up on the water in take as been shopping for scholl uniform etc today. Brought a little prezzie for the hubby today in la senza hee he ive gone down from a 36FF to a 34E whoop whoop now thats motivational itself xxx

Totally 100% and i will drink another glass of water to celebrate hee hee :)

That made me laugh.... lol. Nice to have you babes. Lets do it this time ;)

hey lovely to have you all
so excited

Me too :D. It's been ages since we've all been around at the same time. We'll stay here this time tho as Fattyfattybumtum can't fit in the chat room lol her name is one letter too long! That was a funny night xxxxx not for poor FFBT tho :) x

Wow Dione what a difference you must feel with that loss!!!!
Well done, well done, well done!!!!!

Thanks guys,

Not been too bad today but better then yesterday. Got to catch up on the water in take as been shopping for scholl uniform etc today. Brought a little prezzie for the hubby today in la senza hee he ive gone down from a 36FF to a 34E whoop whoop now thats motivational itself xxx

wow... im sooooo jealous dione. My cup size aint changin :(
So, so jealous..

OMG cross posts lol that just shows how excited we all are i cant wait for all the motivation and excitement....im going to push the boat out and say im going tohit target by the end of September :) :) :)

Me too :D. It's been ages since we've all been around at the same time. We'll stay here this time tho as Fattyfattybumtum can't fit in the chat room lol her name is one letter too long! That was a funny night xxxxx not for poor FFBT tho :) x

That was funny indeed. I nearly wet myself laughing. Hubby just didnt get the joke..lol

Weve been through so much together....we can do this together. Comeon girls... guys too if there are any around :)

Back