***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Well it's been very quiet here tonight. Where are you all? I have to get to bed as I'm dead on my feet. I have nothing food wise to take with me for a 20min break during 9am-3pm!!!! this really isn't good. Only have soups left which are no good for work but seeing cdc after work. I guess I'll be having a serious amount of tea's and coffee's to keep me going.

Got loads done today but still have so much to do and there are just not enough hours in the day. Ah well. I'll get there.

Hope everyone is well. Lost my buzz of 810 but still happy to be doing it especially if the scales are moving down.

Good night all , sleep well xxx

Thank you so much Thelma and sunshine, sounds silly but i didnt sleep well at all thinking at the moment my CDC said 5.5 pounds and GOAL!! lol

Im alot more happier now but i must say even thou we are all in our own homes doing the hard work on being on the CD i really do think now having throughtful, kind people like yourselfs also has an impact.!!!! (Meaning) spending time on Minimins really does motavate you to carry on.!

((Big hugs))) to you all xxxxx

Good Morning!

Well, Shrinksters, it's time for us to take positivity and motivation from the lovely Shanny who reached goal yesterday! You're a star, Shanny! Well done for your achievement. Be proud of yourself. Look forward; no going back. Enjoy the confidence and zest achieving your goal will give you!

Especially for you (and all us Shrinklies who are battling to get to target) from DJ Thez. xxx

(Anything you want) You Got It!
Roy Orbison

Hiya all and thanks for the toone Thez :)

Gosh I have another long day today but oh is away on a course now so should get lots done after work tonight. An entire new day of new students to come (well an entire week of new sudents actually)..... Found a choc mint so had that for breakfast. I'll take yogurt with me and hope that does me. Looking forward to getting my new supplies later.

Uhhhhhhhhh I'm all bloated with this flipping period. Lovely! Gotta leave in an hour. I'll be on later when I have got things done.

Have a great day everyone xxx

Happy belated birthday to FFBT. . Sorry honey was in hospital having a minor op so missed the big day. Does mean have fallen off the wagon so climbing back on again... Too much going on in head at the mo... easy day planned - still in some pain.
Take care mini x

Hey guyz.... Hows everyone doin?
Thankyou all so so much for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day yesterday. Also ramadan ended on saturday so had a big celebration party (Eid) which was fun too.

You guyz wont believe it... you know how i wanted to be in the 9's by my bday, well on sunday morn i stood on the scales and it said 9.13. I was like woooooo hooooo. Felt great. I had planned to take a few days break from cd after ramadan and for bday, so at the moment im off 810 another day and then back again on thursday. I havent gone mental, just eating normal healthy food for a few days. Felt i rrally needed a mini 3day break...lol!

Everyone doin fab.
You look beautiful in that dress dione.

Congrats shanny on getting to goal. Well done hun. xxx

Sunshine well done on getting to 9.2. Your so busy running around make sure you have your full 810 meals. xx

Thelma, well done on the scales moving down and big thanks for the stevie wonder dedication. Love him :)

Mini, hun hope your feeling better. Good luck on getting back on the wagon... I know im gonna need it on thursday too. lol!

Thankyou hoping for the bday wishes. Stay focused hun...you will have a big loss next wk. 2lb is still great.

Hubbys off for 2 wks so, so much planned. Will try comin on when its possible. Will be thinkin of you all.

Only a few days left of the slimathon. Lets stay strong and do it girls.

Love you all.
xxx

Hi girls how are we all doing today?
Have been to the gym this morning and done a class am and shattered lol have another one tomorrow, i never know how much exercise is to much exercise, cos i will need to tone ALOT!

Anyway hope ur all having a good day! xx

Just a quick post from me. Mini, I hope you're feeling better soon - your body will tell you what it needs to recover, so don't fret about CD for now.x

FFBT, glad you had a good birthday! Enjoy the time off with hubby :)x

Hoping, you go girl with the gym visits! I should take a leaf out of your book, btu probably won't! lol Well done you.x

Dione, how you doing? How did you get on at WI?? How are the builders getting on? Hopefully you're seeing progress and it's not too stressful, hun. x

Sunshine, how's you? Hope you managed to last all day on minimal CD food! x

Right, gotta go. Got mum staying for a few days (she'll keep me on the straight and narrow re getting the house back in order after the decorating!) Speak soon shrinks
xxx

Hi All,

Shanny: i am sooooo proud of you hun a BIG well done to you!!!!!! xxx

Thelma: Builders finished today, carpet is being fitted on Thurs so alot better, just got to get the house back to normal :)

FFBT in the 9's well done babe u r a star :)

Hoping: well done on the gym. i need to do it as even though im losing weight i have a jelly belly which i hate

Well i got weighed and measured today. I lost 3.5lb and lost 1 inch from my waist, 1.5 off hips and 1.5 off chest so i am extremely happy xxxx

Fabulous loss, Dione! Well done! :)

Sorry, not much news from me as have mum staying so not online much. Will catch up properly soon.

Take care and be good all!
T xxx

Soz for not posting much .... head elsewhere at the mo and struggling with everything. Thinking of you all tho x x

Hi All,
Quick post from me as I'm literally about to head out of the door to go away for a few days. Hope everyone's doing ok. I'll be back posting again on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend and keep on shrinking!

Thelma xxx

Looks like everyone's extremely busy at the moment. Had a bit of family problems theis last week, but things will get resolved. I have been 100% 4-5l of water, so that's not an issue! it's hard but i will get over the hump, I'm glad i'm not cheating though!
Hope everyone's right on course for the last week in Sept!!

This thread mentions food!

Good morning ladies ((Waving))

How are we all this morning? Its very foggy and cold here so ive had to put the heating on. Looks like summer is definately over :(

Well i have had a lovely weekind and decided i was off plan. As i mentioned during the week, a member of my staff lft to have a baby so we went out for a thai meal. It was a really lovely evening and i must admit i really enjoyed not having to worry about what i ate and what i didnt. Yesterday was my nephews 1st birthday so we had a BBQ. Admittidly i was sick :jelous: i felt very bloated.

I do not feel guilty at all. I planned this weekend off and i think it was exactly what i neeeded. I was so down with the whole diet thing and started becoming obsessed and scared of food which was really worrying me.

With everyones help on here i have realised that it is ok to make mistakes or have some time out. Its not the endof the world. As long as you are capable of getting back on track its fine!!! So i am back to SS today and Monday so i am able to lose what i have gained this weekend and im ready for my WI on Tuesday (prob stay the same) :)

Remember (as my CDC told me) when trying to maintain, its all about being 80% good, 80 % of the time :) :) :)

Hey girlies... Howz everyone?

Thanks dione for that post as it gave me some courage to come on again...lol.

As you all know after ramadan being over, my bday and hubby off for 10 days (hardly ever see him.... (doc in A&E) ), i decided to take a few days off (3-4 days) but today its been a wk and im off cd completley. I just cant seem to get back into it again... the thought of another shake......ewwwww :(

I havent weighed myself as the last time i got on the scales i was 9.13. I guess i should really get my backside in gear and get back on track tomorrow. Im thinkin of doin ss for a wk and then goin 810. Im really hoping Im gonna be in the right frame of mind by tomorrow morn... fingers crossed.

So girlies.... Only 3 days left for the sep slimathon. For those who are on track, well done and stay on track.... for those who are struggling, think positive and focus on your goals. We will eventually all get to our goals... keep smiling and keep going.

xxx

FFBT:

How are you hun? long time no chat xx You'll be fine hun. If you think you are going to struggle why not try 810 1st then go onto ss?

Ive been really bad with water today (only 1 litre) must start guzzling before i go to bed xxx

Hi All,

Where is everyone??? Are you all hiding lol

Good Morning Guys,

Well i had WI and gained 2lb. Im ok with it though. As i said i had a planned weekend off and really enjoyed myself, besides its all about learning how to deal with maintenance and learning what are the right foods to eat so im happy. My only regret was i didnt drink enough water but ive learnt my lesson on that and will move on. Spoke to CDC and i am so positive and no i am capable of getting on track and getting to goal.

I am H>A>P>P>Y!!!! :)

Hello at last my lovely Shrinklies,

Well I haven't missed much on here this last week lol!!!

I'm still in Dublin. Have had a very busy time but really enjoying being slim in my clothes. My head should be massive with all the lovely compliments. I have stuck with 810 every day apart from last night which was a huge family dinner party after a marathon singing session all day. The food was yum and I loved it. It was all very healthy but just not on the 810 plan. I chose to eat tho and I'm right back on track now.

I am not going to obsess about the last lot of lbs...I am fine now and will kep using 810 till i'm at goal. But this weekend we're away at a wedding in Wales which will involve food so that will be one meal off plan. Then 2 weeks later my sisters hen where I will def being enjoying that...i won't be going silly but i'll be having what I want. I figure i'll be on 810 for a while with the odd day off here and there.

My dress fitting is this Thursday which I'm no longer dreading :) On the clothes front I've discovered that finally Top Shop jeans suit me and so i'm treating myself to a new pair this week. Yay. I have so wanted to weigh myself but no scales at my Dads....i've felt small and my sister says i look slimmer but who knows lol!!!

Way too much info to fill you all in on still but wanted you to know thta I'm still loving 810 and still one happy bunny. Been missing yuou guys.

Big hugs xxx

Back