shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

No he's no better I think its proper flu not just. A cold he cant move or eat, so trying to dose him up on Lemsip and fluids, I have never ever seen him like this.
I will be watching CSI later i did give myself a frikkung giant heart attack i had put together for Halloween an outfit complete with wig, god i was so bored i actually went in the attic and went through all of the fancy dress bits and bobs, anyways i went downstairs to fold some washing and forgot about the manaquin in my room with this outfit and wig on, I went back up to put away the washing and nearly died it looked like the was a maniac stood in my room, I had to have a sit down I thought my heart was going to burst out,
The outfit is off the manaquin now. Blimey....
Had ribeye for tea and some melon and grapes, not too good on the wind side of things, I am in disgust with my tummy, good job I am in alone and not going out .

Oh no that's no good hope he starts feeling better soon!!

Ohhhh which csi did u watch?

Hahaha to the Halloween thing I bet that was scary lol anything and everything makes me jump!!

Have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was Miami then the Las Vegas one,am watching choccywoccydoodah now I want to go to Brighton next year just to go to this shop, hubby still not good, my next door neighbour is going to lasvegas today and he was supposed to be driving them to the airport, good job they can make other plans.
Just going to do sons breakfast as he is saying he's starving,

I love Csi new York :D

Choccy whaaa? Lol what is that??

Big hugs to hubby xxx

Aw thanks stef,
Its on watch channel no 109 on sky 8am.on Sundays.
Anothe day at home so just going to.potter about, sons hobbling around on my crutches pretending he's got a broken leg lol .

Morning hunny! Eek about hubby's flu. Hope he gets better quick x

Oh lawd, I used to work at the head office for a fashion company and the design team would leave headless and normal mannequins lying about. If I was working late, I'd make sure I'd use the ladies by 5pm as I was too scared to go after incase I bumped into those things.

I love choccywocckydoodah. The owner reminds me of an old lady I knew as a child!

Aw thanks faith, so do I, I'm not cut out to be a nurse lol, I have been looking after him.
That lady on the choccy programme looks like she has the mist amazing skin a very good advert for chocolate :).
Just had to call a plumber I have no water pressure and no hot water so according to them I gave a leak somewhere!! This could mean all my carpets upstate Como g up. Ot good when hubbys in bed poorly.
Doing chorizo chicken and pasta for dinner.

Ohhh I will have to watch that is it like willywonka but in a tv series?? Xxx

Ps what's chorizo? Xx

Chorizo is a spicy sausage, usually on delis or French markets they are great to add to pasta pizza a d meat dishes, and they keep forever.
found why no water pressure we had a leak in the lounge luckily not too bad as we have wooden flooring in there, so that's all sorted.
Stef google choccywokkydoodah its a cake shop that does the most amazing cakes, we wanted one from there but they are thousands, so we had a copy , was just as good :) they specialize in chocolate and everything thing on the cake is too, and its a cafe Now

Ohhh think I know what u mean now!

Glad it's sorted!

Hmmm I'm abit obsessed with cake at the moment, thousands!!!?? Good lord!!

How hubbys

Xxx

He's still not well at all stef, being sick with it as well today???/
Exactly thats a bit much for a cake considering it will be gone in one evening,

Oh no that's rubbish hope he's better today??

Yes very expensive lol I take it she makes cakes for the celebs!!!

How r u today xxx

Whoa been a very long day, hubby didn't go to work but was feeling well enough to come downstairs, even though he's obviously not, I was trying to get my usual Monday morning routine of the housework after the weekend, I always do everything on a Monday, it was a bit difficult whilst he's dying on the sofa!!!
We watched a movie with Gerard butler in called gamers, very weird but good film, then went shopping, I hate going with him he spends more in a week than I do a month.
am having a roast chicken for dinner , I will be dishing up in a min.

Morning love, how's hubby doing? How did the chicken come out? Now that I'm no longer a veggie I can't wait to make my first roast chicken! I have kinda done it before but I want to do it properly with all the trimmings x

chicken was good!!!
i only had the breast and some veg, hubby actually ate some dinner and has gone into work today. back to normal at last.
i have just been poodleing around put another 2 dolls up for sale and am going to get my outfit ready for sat, eek the school reunion, i may have to buy a nice top to go with my jeans , i have been looking online for hours but have just not seen anything i like, its the opposite when i'm not looking for me.
had a lovley soup for lunch red pepper by tescos only 66 cals was delicious.

Todays the day ww at 1 pm, am wondering what on earth I am doing now but I need an extra push.
Hope everyone has a good day :)

Morning lovely, good luck for ww, you will be fine :)
Ohhh good job on the dolls!! wish i had the creavtivity to do them!

Hows hubby?

xxxx

hubby is fine nearly back to normal he's just been left with an awful cough but at least he can function .
had another school play this morning so only grabbed a coffee in the village beforehand, now i'm not hungry and i'm thinking i should be eating something before i get weighed, this is why i need to go , to get this weird association between me and food sorted i do think maybe a physichiatrist may be more suited???

i have to share this, me "billy will you go and ask daddy if he wants me to make sandwhiches for his lunch tomorrow, billy: " daddy do you want jamaican sandwhiches for lunch tomorrow", husband, "kay what are jamaican sandwhiches?" i found it funny.

just watching a police conference on this poor missing girl, i do hope to goodness she is found alive bless her and her poor family.

what to eat, am going to have a snoop in the fridge...

Glad hubby's feeling better!

Awww haha bless him! He would be good at Chinese whispers ha!!

How was ww??? And the play?

It's awful about that girl :(

Xxx

Back