shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Oh my word I'm shocked !!! What is there problem?!
Ignore it hun there prob just jelous ! Uve got an amazing little fam there with gorgeous kids, ur a great mum too, snobby? Pfffft Deffo not !! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so today i have had:

2 poached eggs on granary toast
2 nectarines
pom bears crisps
spaghetti bloagnaise
cappacino
2 scoops ice cream
total calories 1553, should be more but cant do it today.

Lol what are you like with ur pictures!! And u do not look like that in shorts lol xxx

Hope ur feeling better today xxx

Haha :D,
Had a good day son went back to school so thought I would get back to earning some money and started some dolls, painting is so therapeutic.
Today I have had:
Oat so simple cinnamon
5 dried apricots
Whole carton Covent garden soup.
Total 501 calories.

Morningggg :D xxxx

A lovely morning to you stef :)
Just waiting for 2 of my ld school friends to turn up, meantime scoffing midget gems mmm

Ooh what dolls do you do Kay? Hope you have a lovely day :) xxx

I make the reborns Emily I have been doing it for a few months as I got made redundant in Feb, its just a hobby which I have the bonus of getting paid for, I sell.mostly on eBay.

Aww I thought it was reborns because of the way you said about painting them but wasn't too sure. Yeah I suppose the being paid for them is an added bonus if you love doing it as a hobby. How has your son found going back to school? xxx

He has loved it but I'm not sure about him adding mate after every word he says, a new thing he's picked up,
We've just got back from swimming how lucky are we with this lush weather.

Hey hey! Ohhh haha mines come home with 'pal' which i find such an annoying word, much prefer mate lol Glad he's loved going back. Mines not done too bad, bit better than i thought, he was well prepared though for year one, thank god i made the teachers make extra effort before the hols with him!

Im going back to s&s tomorrow! Ive had enough now :'(
xxx

Are you stef, to be honest stef I do miss the big losses on here but I'm nnno rush so am happy sticking on here, if I need to get a stone off quick I know I can do s&s for a fortnight but keeping it off for me is impossible, this is just so.much more sustainable,
My friend who started we in Feb has made her goal now and looks amazing, she is just keeping it now with going to the gym she is so disciplined, and my other friend who I met today was moaning and grabbing the bit between thigh and arse and saying look at this, she has only gone up from being a size 8 since we were teens to oh no a size 10!!! Then she said its ok for you , you can still wear jeans??? ( I am a 16 jeans) .
Anyways a fab day son is loving school glad yours is stef, daughter went back today, I did ask how it was and got back "alright" was my answer.
So today I have had:
Muesli with walnuts
4 choc cookies
Jam on toast x2
ham sandwhich
2 nectarines
Salad with turkey slice and ceaser dressing.
Will calculate calories in a bit.

I don't even care for the big losses I just want any loss lol u know I've not lost anything for 11 weeks!! I lost 2.5 lb at one point but put it back on after, can u see why I'm fed up lol
I'm happy to do s&s an only lose 1lb per week!! I just need these scales to move for me, even if it's a little bit!! Had my Thyoid checked last week so waiting for results, seing as eating diets don't work there must be something wrong!

Haha yeahthatswhat I was like, it was fine!!! You could never get much out of me!!

Glad u had a good day, grrrr to ur friend one of mine is the same wen we go shopping she in the changing room grabbing her thigh moanin, there's nout there!!
Xxx

on a dd today, they are a bit mixed up at the moment so am going to do a dd tomorrow too , that way i will be back to where i am back to mwf down and ttss up,
i tried on the dress i am wearing to a wedding on sat its looking good but can still see a bit of my stomach thats been there since having my baby, (he's 5) but never mind i am still going to wear it. got a day of painting ahead so am going to get started on that in a min.

Ohhh pics of the dress!! I know u look gorggge in it :)

Have a good DD xxx

will do pics of both, i will put some of my dolls in my album fizzy ,and the dress on sat when i am a bit glammed up stef x

Back