shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Morning kay how u feeling xx

Morning Kay hope youre feeling a bit better today xxx

hi , not great still got the pain, thankyou ladies,

its a down day so just had a shake, lovely milk caramel which i like hot.

the kitchen man has just left , will be so nice to have it redone at last, and turning the bathroom into a wetroom, just have to look at colours now.

Ohhhh what colours u thinkin? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef , i love blue, every room in my house has a hint of blue in it, i absolutley love turquoise, hubby may put his foot down now hehe, i am going white in the wetroom with aqua coloured towels and accessories, the kitchen will be oak with granite, cream walls and pale blue accessories, i am so shallow its amazing how something can cheer me up so quickly,

just had a cuppa soup, only got enough cals now for my soup later on, not tempted to eat though.

I love aqua! And turquoise! Wanting either of them for colours at my wedding :)

Glad the DD is going well! I'm feeling abit better now thankgodddd, how u feelin? Xxx

Oh bloody hell, will they give u other medication do u think ? Xxx

That doesn't sounds good!! Let me know what they say xxxx

How did it go? Xx

Get well soon Hun, big hugs xxxx

am home, been given stronger antibiotics, i dont have a bladder infection its just in my kidneys and even though i been drinking loads i was dehydrated??? dont ask how, the pain is immense so on horse tranqualisers for now, lets see what the weekend brings.

hubby has gone into one about me dieting , he wont hear of me doing any more than 2 down days a week , i cant see how this is to blame, although the hospital said i have to eat less protein and more carbs so its a lose lose situation , feeling very poohed off at the moment, mind you its an up day i have just scoffed a twirl, it didnt taste as good as i rememeber... hubby doing bolognaise for tea tonight.

Ahhhh i was worried about u last night!!

Hope the pain eases off soon!

More carbs less protien? Why have they said that? No Atkins for u then lol

Mmmmm love twirls! Hubby's tea sounds good!

Plenty of rest for u xxx

Back