shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Sod the dd ur unwell!! Take it easy and have a slice of pizza :D

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe I did, it was lush I am now fit to pop.

Just going to watch tv and chill with family, we had to cancel going out with friends for dinner tonight as I've been poorly good job too as we always get the bubbly when with them. Shame really.

You did notice I meant goks dresses, lol they are great aren't they.

Its beautiful here too, I'm Still in pain really hacking me off although not feeling ill now so am hoping I'm on the mend now.
I have just had to clear some of the kitchen as am having the builders in Monday to knock a wall through, I really didn't realise how much stuff, (rubbish) I have hoarded in the larder, which I dont actually use as a larder just a store room, well that will be gone so nowhere to hide anything after Monday, I will have to find a new place to hide junk, maybe a shed full of useless things that may cone in handy one day, hehe.

Its a glorious up day so far I have had a yummy fresh bread egg sarnie, courtesy of my lovely mother in law, she just came back off holiday and her and father in law started to say how they caught up on this new book everyone is going on about omg, I just wanted to stick my fingers in my ears and go lalalalala, no no no so wrong on every level!!! I haven't been bought up to talk that openly, especially with inlaws.

Don't know what to have for tea yet have to go and mooch in the freezer.

Morning Kay :) sounds like a good day yesterday!
Glad ur feeling alittle better xxx

It is faith, I mean can you imagine that!!!

had a good day went to I laws for dinner, no more talk of the said book , thank goodness.

Hope everyone having a good day, I still have the pain, :(

we are busy today as not only the kitchen is packed away but I have had to move most of everything in bedroom as the pipes run under my bedroom floorboards, I never realised what an upheavel this is I only want a new kitchen and wetroom .

Just had the most delicious peach and fig, got a bit of a sweet tooth going on today.

Last edited:
Morninggggg how r u feeling? Xxx

Not good still I'm afraid, been a lazy day just eating fruit as the builders are in, my home looks like a dusty builders yard.
Am.having a soup for tea, hope everyone is ok today.

Woke feeling sick so just a coffee, I wil try some fruit when it passes, having the plumbing done in the house so builders are everywhere again, you cant scoff when they are in that could be a good diet just have builders in everyday.
Hope you all having a good day.

Morningggg!! Boo to being sick!! Hope u feel abit better today! Haha yes let's create a workmen diet!!!

Thankyouuuu I love it :D
I look and thought omg no chance will that fit my wrist and woohooo it did! Keep forgetting I'm not the old me anymore! Love it!!

Attachments

• image-190276828.jpg
    image-190276828.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 31
It's lovely :)

How have u got on today? Xxx

did wel all day, just had fruit, then hubby came in and said lets go out for a meal, we actually sat in a restaurant didnt see anything we wanted on the menu and went and got a chicken kebab, what are we like, mind you it was scrummy. it is absolutley freezing i jusrt got the washing in, time to get the jackets out now.

aw thanks faith, still not good i'm afraid, now whats this about a date faith??? spill the beans xxx

Morning my lovely, any better today? Xxxx

Back