Shrinking Shams weight loss journey (hopefully)

sham88

free2bme
Starting tomorrow I need to start writing down what im eating as for the past couple of weeks I havent been keeping track of it and I think im doing fine but im probably not-im also going to use this to keep a note of what exercise I have done each day. No point in writing what I ate today as we had a taster night at my weekly weigh in and I ate far too much yumminess to possibly begin to count the syns so starting afresh tomoro-feel free to have a nosy at my daily food intake and be critical if I am ballsing up somewhere, xxx

15/02/12 Exercise

1 hour zumba :character00116:

Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) and Milk (HEA)

Lunch; Pasta and sardines (tinned in brine) sweetcorn, mushrooms and egg-random but very satisfying

Dinner; Egg fried rice (done with frylight and frozen peas) SW KFC chicken (only three pieces-leftover from tuesday night) counting 3 syns for the small bit of breadcrumbs and homemade SW curry sauce (tinned tomatoes onion, mushrooms and curry powder with a small bit if LF natural yog.

16/02/12 Exercise

30 Day Shred 20 min workout
1 hour squash

Will prob have something small when I get home from squash this evening maybe some melba toast or fruit and yog!! Haven't cheated once today which is really good for me :D

had an orange an apple and a Highlights light bar 3 syns-going to bed before im tempted to eat anymore-seriously could eat a horse after i do any exercise:)

So in total 6 syns for today not bad at all!! :cool:

Back from a ridiculously bad weekend-not going to dwell on it tho-i enjoyed myself and I wont be drinking again for about a month so its all good!!

Back to 100% today, so far i have had two hifi light bars (HEB), salad and tinned sardines in tomato sauce with chopped olives (1syn) and an orange for lunch and then had 3 melba toast (2syns) with cottage cheese and ham and have made lovely soup for when i come home from zumba tonight-hopefully if i am 100% from now until weigh in on wed the damage wont be too bad-fingers crossed!!

20/02/1012 Exercise

Zumba

Not great today slept in so had no breakfast (very bold) and was on yard duty today so had nothing until lunch when i had a salad with olives and ham and cous cous. Then for dinner had a beef casserole with fried rice-ill count about 5 syns for a bit of red wine that was thrown into the casserole. Just made syn free pancakes with blueberries and a dash of honey (1 syn) and lemon juice.

Have decided to try and quit smoking for lent so ill prob be like a demon tomoro=time of the month as well so tomoro's weigh in is not going to be fun!!

Well weigh in wasn't as bad as I had thought-I put a pound on but that was expected. On a brighter note I have not smoked all day and I have survived and I have been 100% today and am feeling really positive about this week!!

Breakfast: Two weatabix (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Lunch: Boiled rice with left over veg-carrots, onions, mushrooms and chopped tomatoes. Orange

Dinner; Pasta with tuna and sweetcorn and mushrooms and tomatoes

Snacks; Two hifi light bars (6syns)

22 Feb Exercise Zumba Total Syns 6

Breakfast; Apple (not very filling but was in a rush)

Lunch; Leftover pasta salad from last nights dinner, orange, muller light

Dinner; SW sweet chilli chicken (Chicken breast, soy sauce, tablespoon of honey, tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce, cajun pepper and salt. im counting 2syns for honey/sweet chilli sauce just top be on the safe side even though that mixture covered three chicken breasts) with egg noodles and onions and carrots. Yummy

Snacks; 2 hifi light bars (HEB)

Didn't have a HEA today and didn't do any exercise (very bold) but will do zumba tomoro. Having a take away and a few glasses of wine tomo night with the girls so will update on the damage on saturday. Still havent smoked today so tomoro night will be a real test of the old willpower.

Total syns 2

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster-i was so close to giving in and smoking, its my time of the month and I was like a complete demon-short fuse is not the word for it but i am ery proud to say that i did not give in and can now officially say iv lasted three full days without a smoke!!-had chinese take away tho but limited myself to four vodkas and diet lemonade. Didnt count syns so today is a brand new day going to be 100% now for the rest of the week-off to zumba now with my sister will update food diary later:)

Breakfast; 2 eggs, bacon and 2x wholemeal toast (HEB + 6 syns)

Lunch; homemade veg soup (all free)

Dinner; canneloni-filled with extra lean mince, onions, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree, topped with quark and cheese (HEA) served with SW chips and large side salad-lettuce, cucumber, tomato, capers and olives (1syn)

25th Feb Exercise Zumba Total Syns 7

Had a lovely lie in this morning and me and mum decided last min to do a 5k walk for charity so had a good hearty brunch before we left.

Brunch; 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEB) with baked beans and mushrooms and a slice of bacon.

Snack; Fruit and mullerlight

Dinner; Chicken and ham with potatoes, carrots and parsnips, broccoli, mushy peas, gravy (2syns) and cranberry sauce (3 syns)

26th Feb Exercise 5k walk Total syns 5

breakfast; 1 wheatabix (1/2 HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch; salad and ham, banana, orange, apple.

Dinner; Spaghetti bol free) and salad

Snacks; Hifi light (1/2 HEB) and fruit and mullerlight. Boiled sweet (2syns)

Exercise nothing, nada very bold!! Total Syns 2

In such a bad mood today-literally feel like killing someone-im putting it down to the fact that everything i look at is turning into a giant cigarette!! eating wise i have been very good today but have done very little exercise and just cant get motivated!!

Breakfast; two wheatabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch; superfree veg soup, orange, apple and banana (very good)

Dinner; Pork with potato, carrots, parsnip and peas, small bit of apple sauce and small bit of gravy but to be on the safe side ill count 3 syns for each.

Supper; fruit and muller light yog

27th Feb Exercise 30 min walk Total syns 6

woohoo lost 7 pounds this week and got my stone award-absolutely delighted and I passed my driving test this morning so it has been a very very good day for me-have such a bad headache mow tho so going to have an early night!!

Breakfast; HIFI light bar (3 syns)

Lunch; Wholemeal toast (HEB) with large salad-lettuce tomatoes, cucumber and ham

Dinner; chicken in soy sauce with stir fried noodles and mixed veg-carrots, peppers and baby corn.

Snacks; Boiled sweets (2syns)

29th Feb Exercise Zumba 1 hour Total syns 5

Really need to start having proper breakfasts again have been very bad of late just never seem to have the time in the morning

Breakfast; .... whoops:(

Lunch; leftover free stirfry from last night with chicken done in soy sauce, peppers, mushrooms and baby corn and egg noodles, and two apples.

Dinner; Pasta with chicken, chopped tomatoes and onions yummy!!

Snacks; Boiled sweets (3 syns)

Feel quite bloated today think iv overdone it on the carbs-all free but still not good for me as carbs are my big downfall. Trying to be very good with my syns during the week as its my friends birthday on saturday and the wine alone will be ridiculously syn-ful so trying to get a good jump start to the week so hopefully whatever damage i do on saturday night wont be too detrimental.

1st March Exercise Zumba 1/2 hour on the wii Total syns 3

Very VERY BOLD-havent updated all week, had a disasterous weekend and havent had the time or energy to update this week so far-put a 1/2 lb on at weigh in which i was happy enough with as i have been eating loads of bread and crap that i shouldnt be eating but tomoro is a brand new day and start of a brand new week so i am really going to go for it this week and stick 100% to plan!!

Great day so far today was off work so it was so much easier to plan meals and cook instead of grabbing something not so healthy!!

Breakfast; Two wheatabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch; Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives (1 syn) gherkins and SW crustless quiche made with garden peas, tomatos, onions, eggs and low fat cottage cheese-yummy lunch!!

Dinner; Made SW spaghetti carbonara for the whole family and they loved it-Chicken, bacon, mushroom, onions, garlic and for the sauce i mixed quark and two beaten eggs with mixed herbs and a dash of parmesan cheese and mixed it in with the spag and chicken when it was cooked then sprinkled more parmesan cheese and bacon bits on the top-served with a large side of brocolli and carrots-delish!! (Going to count 4 syns for the parmesan just to be on the safe side-in total I used about 5 level table spoons of cheese for the whole lot and that fed four of us with some left for lunch tomoro but better safe than sorry)

Very full and satisfied:)

8th March exercise; Played pitch and putt so alot of walking was involved Total syns so far 5

so hungry tonight for some reason just had an apple, kiwi and manderin with orange and chocolate mullerlight and two hifi light bars (6 syns)

Ah well my total for today is still only 11syns which is more than I usually have when im trying to be 100% but ill just have less tomoro :)

Getting so bad at updating this need to get motivated again-food diary for yesterday;

Breakfast; two wheatabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch; Tinned mackeral in brine with large salad-lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, olives (1syn) gherkins and low fat cottage cheese.

Dinner; Sea bass, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, green beans and celery.

Snacks; Hifi light bar (3 syns)

10th March Exercise Zumba 1/2 hour on the wii. Total syns 4

Todays food diary so far;

Breakfast; Two wheatabix (HEB) with milk (HEA) and half a banana

Lunch; SW quiche made with eggs, quark, tomatoes, peas and carrots with a large salad-lettuce, cucumber, tomato, olives (1syn) and cottage cheese.

Snack; hifi bar!!

11th March exercise; 1/2 hour walk on the beach and 1/2 hour football!! Total syns so far 4

Back