*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Weigh Less Wednesday!

Morning Shrinks,

Today's tune is about seizing your internal power. Sometimes we think we don't have any power or strength or resolve but it's always there - we just need to tap into it and want to find it. We can unlock it in an instant. Why? Because we have...

The Key, The Secret
Urban Cookie Collective

Last edited:
Morning All,

Thelma i lllove that tune!! what a song to wake up to

Sunshine: You have had a lot to deal with over the past few weeks hun so dont beat yourself up too much. Well done with sticking with the 810 you are doing a brilliant job

FFBT: Great quotes hun, we can always rely on you for inspiration

Jella: Hi hun how are you? Dont stress hunni remember as long as we do it it doesnt matter how long it takes. Stay strong hun

Mini: Good luck with the gym hun im sure your lose more then 1lbxx

Well where do i start..........i know the beginning lol. On sunday we all went to Joss bay and what a beautiful day it was. It was so nice to be able to spend time with the kids building sandcastle's and splashing around in the sea. I took my shake and bar with me and all was going really well. Then the evening came and i was a little bit naughty and had something to eat. It didnt go down to well and i felt awful that night. Very bloated and sick. Anyway i underlined the day as a bad experience and woke up a different person. Monday we all went swimmimg. We have never laughed together so much it was great. Again the evening came and hubby got a takeaway for him and the boys (which i dont normally mind) but Yes i joined them. My body couldnt take it so i was physically sick! Too much fat in it which im now not used to. I felt awful i am such a child when i am sick i hate it :(. To top it off we went to chessington yesterday and disater struck. It all started really well, there were 9 of us having lots and lots of fun until a power cut!! Apparently its happened twice and there is some problem witht the national grid. Everyone decided they were hungry so went to a fast food place. I went to take out my bar and realised i had forgot to pack my cd meals grrrrrr! I was so disappointed and very very hungry. I had no choice as the power cut meant this was the only place that was open so i had something to eat :(

If anything i did learn that i didnt actually enjoy it. It has made me feel really stodgy and bloated. We are having a day at home today as we are going back to chessington tomorrow (if its open) and then cinema on Friday. I havent been weighed yet as cdc isnt back from holiday until Friday but im not going to hold my breath on any weight loss:( I guess im not going to hit my mini target for my nans 80th on Sunday which is a bit disappointing as i was hoping to surprise the familymembers i havent seen ina while.

Oh well i a back on 100% ss as of today and hope that i can either sts or lose a little beofre my WI on Friday. I'll also weigh myself on Sunday as well, u never know i may still do it if i am extra good and drink lots and lots of water xxx

Hope you are all ok :) love to all x

Morning all,

Dione... that's the HUGE problem with eating off plan. Once you start it's really hard to stop. If you do it and the scales go down you think you can get away with it again and again which we can't.Then the weight starts to pile on again. How many times can we draw a line under it? Asking myself this too because this quickly can become habbit and we're back to where we started. CD is easy when we're on the right path and so very hard when we're not.

I'm doing the 810 plan but not loving it...lol i'll love the lbs going tho and looking good in my dress :) I also have the heaviest period I've had on CD and am really, really bloated :(

Oohhhh Thelma btw the cinema was brilliant thanks. We saw Inglorious Bast*rds about WW2. It was really excellent altho a bit gory but very clever.

I'm having a housework day today... oh the joy! Gotta get going with sorting my teaching schedule.

Have a good day all. Come on we CAN do this. Lets ALL report that we've been 100% by tonight xxx

Oh siunshine believe me i am back on track. I never felt as if i was going to give up so i dopnt think i am going to find it too hard. I'll stay on ss until sunday then going to go up to 810 so we can hopefully help each other xxx

i feel really sick today. cant ven finish my cd bar. That'll teach me hey?!
Gonna just glug the water and take it easy :)

Hey all. Hope everyones well. Im still 100% and feeling really positive. Hope i stay in this frame of mind till i get to goal now.

Hope you all have a good day too.
x

Good afternoon everyone. I think we need some life back on here..... we're coming to the end of August and we'll be starting September next week.

A lot of us have struggled this month again and we need something to keep us all going. It can seem like we're here a long time... so any suggestions? FFBT has already come up with a name which I love so that's coming soon but anyone have any ideas to keep us motivated throughout the day? xxx

If evenings are the problem, maybe we could all log on early evenings to say we've been on track, how great it feels and how we're gonna stay on track that night? That sort of thing? what do you all think? (or have I gone mad :) )

Okay Shrinklies. I'm thinking of starting a new Shrinkle September thread on here. I'll tell you why..... Basically this thread (which I love) has been running since April and It's been brilliant. The snag is so many people have left the forum now and for anyone who wants to join us... I think it must be hard to catch up.

There are so few of us at the moment actually on here. We are me, Fattfattybumtum, Thelma, Mini Minx, Shanny, Jellababy, Dione and of course there are a few others who may be away at the moment or taking time out. I think we need more support and I feel a brand new fresh thread could do just that. It's quality not quantity that counts of course.

Basically tho.... if you see a new Shrinklie September thread then just come over to that one instead. It's gonna be fab :) promise and I need you guys with me BIG TIME.

Hope this is okay. Speak up now lol

See you all soon xxx

Evening all,
No probs with a new thread from my perspective, Sunshine. Maybe we should start one each month so it doesn't get too long for newbies?

Perhaps, as well as focussing on staying 100%, we should have a monthly theme too. For example:

Non-Food Rewards (where we all make a pact to treat ourselves at least once a week with something and can post different ideas on here)
Positive Affirmations (we post our affirmations and pledge to tell them to ourselves once a day)
Today's Best Bits (preferably diet related but can be general positivity about our day)
Fighting Fit (pledging to exercise)

The list could go on! We could even make it weekly and either rotate or see if we can turn these things into habits.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you all know. I like the idea about evenings, Sunshine - I sometimes struggle (particularly if I'm home from work at a reasonable time) so that would be good for me.

Looking foward to hearing what everyone else comes up with!

Thez xxx

Hey sunshine... you know what i think as we've already talked about ti. Totally up for it. Great idea by thelma. I did try starting a wkly task list but hardly anyone responded to it. We def need to add some ideas thelma has mentioned. Need new fresh stuff to get motivated again. With you all the way. xxx

Hey Thelma and FFBT.....okay we've moved.......It'a a sad goodbye to this Shrinklie thread as it's really got me through but now on to an exciting start... Great plans there Thelma xxx

Hi guys,

The ideas sound great but where are you moving to? wheres the new thread? Im up for it and will have a sit down and think of some ideas xxx

Back