*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi all,

Hope Monday has treated you well. Sunshine, I'm sure you'll have fought those demons off - you've got so much strength, they stand no chance! Sorry I wasn't around to help - I've just spend the last 2 hours going through 100 job applications. Back to work with a bump today! lol

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. My first day has gone ok although haven't had as much water as I should. Will sort that tomorrow. Will check in tomorrow morning Shrinks.

N'night xxx

Lovely to hear from you Thelma and a BIG well done on staying on track today. We CAN do this togther. We've all got this far....

Have a great day tomorrow xxxhugs xxxx

ps... yes I'm not letting those demons in... they'll get tired of knocking soon :) xxx

You've just given DJ Thez the theme for tomorrow's tune, Sunshine! Yay!!!

Glad you haven't given in! You're a star!!!

xx

Tuneful Tuesday

Morning all,

Today's tune is especially for those of us battling those food demons today. Don't let them in!!!!!!!

DJ Thez xx

I hear you knocking
Dave Edmunds

Special No Demons Tuesday link :D:
http://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=eqIQE4du6co

Hey... thanks thez for the morning tune... it always makes me smile :)

Hope everyones feeling positive n focused today. Lets stop making excuses n get on with losing the fat. Hubbys off in the afternoon, so wont be on as much as i would like to. Will be thinking of you all.

Hugs & Happy Cding.
xxx

only 6 days to go for the everything august challenge....
alot of us havent been at our best this month... But lets all try to finish it with a bang!!!
lets stay 100% for the rest of the challenge and announce our results on the eve of the new sep challenge (name yet to be announced)
comeon girls, we can do it!

"You are searching for the magic key that will unlock the door to the source of power;
and yet you have the key in your own hands, and you may use it the moment you learn to control your thoughts."

Morning Thelma and Fattyfattybumtum,

Thanks to both of you for the tune and quotes. Very fab!!! Those demons can keep knock, knock knocking but they're not getting in... :) It felt brilliant waking up and knowing i was on track yesterday... The scales showed a 1.5lbs loss so I'm happy with that and that's from just 2 days on 810!!!

Together with my period due and the fact that I only had porridge the last 2 days which is carb heavier I may just have a big whoosh again this first week. I hope so anyway :)

I'm exhausted today but it was good to see my cdc. I'm gonna cancel my gym membership as I can't go on 810 (too weak) and I'm away so much it's a waste of money right now. Might just freeze it untill I can go again. I'll see what they say and then off to town for hair stuff and more leggings...... retail therapy.... I'll break the bank.

Have a fab day everyone. Lets a;ll stay on track as FFBT suggests. It really works it's just getting our heads into the right place.

Hugs

Thanks hun. Well I've managed to put my dress fitting back a week thank goodness :) I've frozen my gym membership which makes sense for now. I've booked for some mad war film at the cinema tonight... felt I needed a good old epic film tonight with oh. Warned him I'll probably be in tears if it's dramatic..... over emotional with totm due :)

So, washing up and then into town. FFBT you're a bad influence... i'm gonna have to pop into River Island now..... :) altho I usualy find it a bit kiddy. (she says wearing her leggings and a mini skirt lol). It's such a sunny day out there.

Enjoy your afternoon with hubby xxx

Shrinkies where are u alllll? I think my poor mum has had enff of my moaning each day about my weight loss lol.

It's my birthday next month and my mum has offered to pay for the rest of my cd to get the last few pounds off.!

I havent said yes yet!! but my question to all is: What were your good weight losses on SS.!!!!

Ive had a realxing day at home today and been pretty good on ww aswell loving my new scales sunshine.!

Hello ma' honeys ..... am still here - just drifting a bit at the mo - altho did have a personal training sesh at gym and have been written a program .... yikes!!! It's all computerised so they know if you're doing it or not...OMG!!! No excuses! Am off with work for a few days - will be back on the weekend and back to SSing (again).... Oh just to shift this pound and be 10 stone something!!!! big hugs missing you all already x x x

Hi all ashamed to say anything i'm off on a break and trying to mantain until the 5th september. No excuses, just fed up is all but not giving up i've come too far. Besides i've just bought lots of clothes in a size 12 and my size 14's are very baggy and soon to be gone. Hope you are all well and I wish I had your mindset to continue dieting as such

Jella - can always passyour 14's this direction..... nearly there on the bottom - def size 14 on top - if not slightly smaller... Hey - we all need a break every now and then - I've had loads of them.... hence its taken a bit longer to get to goal.... 1 more stone and I'll just about be there!!! Big hugs x x

Evening all,

How you doing?

Jella, don't feel bad about having a break. Sometimes it's good to do that - especially when you're still as determined as you are. It'll help refocus you - just make sure you set yourself a time frame or else it's easy to drift back into old way.

Mini, that gym sesh sounds very strict! lol Probably what I need! That pound wil be off in no time - keep strong hun!

Sunshine, how was the film?? Hope you had a good shopping trip.

FFBT - brilliant quotes! And you have inspired tomorrow's tune!

All ok here - got my water intake sorted today so am happy with that. Tomorrow, I'm going to do both water and a bit of wii fitting! I like to live on the edge, you know! :p

T xx

Thanks Mini and Thelma, Mini I have just over a stone left to go now but over the last 3 years i've lost 44lbs so i'm slow but it works! I plan to be at goal by halloween! gives me time to spare for all new winter clothes yippee. I also renewed my gym membership and thankfully it's not computerised but I am supposed to mark my little sheet when i'm in! After a month or so i'll find a post it note saying I need to redo my workout cuz i've not been in hehe. But I'm not gonna waste my money this year i'm gonna use it grrrr I actually find it helps combat my stress levels and going to join the pilates class in sept too :)

Back