*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning Shrinklies :)

Good everyones feeling positive and energised. Lets keep the feeling going. Dione, Ive got the wii fit and its fab. I do half an hr run everyday and also 10 min hula hoop ( which really works...you can so feel it) Plus theres steps and yoga on it too. I would highly recommend it :)

Sunshine babe... First of all GET RID OF THOSE DAMN SCALES! Pls stop hoping on the scales and plus it must be because of totm and your blip. If you give a few 100% days and once totm arrives its all gonna settle down and youll feel lighter too. My totm is delayed aswell and im feeling pretty bloated n fat but i know soon it will all be back to normal. So hugs hun. xxx

I feel the prob with me is that i am focusing too much on my ultimate goal of getting to 9st and when i dont loose enough i feel pressurized and down. Im really gonna try just taking each wk as it comes, stick 100% and not get obsessed with wkly losses n weigh ins as long as the scales are going the right way...im happy.

Im also preparing my self for sat morning when i will get told how much i have lost in the last 3 wks... 3 wks, in which i had 2 small and 1 big blip, moved to 810 and also totm. I will be more than happy if i manage to loose the 8lbs which i put on during my preg scare.

Sunshine i did manage staying 100% yesterday although i did have a little extra greens.... Just feel so peckish around this time, so thought better then doin a booboo.

Lets all just smile and stay 100% without focusing too much on the scales and weight loss.

xxxx

Oh god i need to get back onto ss asap this eating malarky makes me feel so bloated. how wrong is that cause now im terrified that if of when i need to eat permanently. Show is going well so far uses up alot of energy though so hence lots of food being consumed but in all honesty i had the same amount of energy on ss hmm.
Hope all are well was chuffed i'd lost a pound this week lol thought id gained. Ah well xxx

Hello again well a sunday at home which im chuffed about. Boy ooh boy 12 days till holiday 7 lbs still to loose. Well ive said if i do not get to GOAL in time, im not going to beat myself up about it now.!!

"Life's to short" will get back on track when i return home.
Was ment to go to my new gym today but the rain put me off so early start tomorrow and will do two classes now. To make up for not going today.

I poped into Asda last nite and saw my mum's friend she looked at me hugged me and "said u have lost loads of weight" I smiled by the time i got home.She had rang my mum and said shan's lost loads of weight how she done it.

I couldnt stop laughing cuz i was out for about 1 hour max and there was a phone call.!

So here's to a 100% sunday shrinkies it's all worth it at the end of the day. Sunshine keep your chin up.!x

120 chicken or turkey without skin
190 cod, haddock or other white fish
250 steamed tofu
200 quorn
180 tuna in water
225 reduced fat cottage cheese
2 tblsp green salad leaves#or cuc celery or radish
or courgettes or marrow
broccoli, cauli or cabbage
spinach, kale, turnip or taro tops whatever they are
asparagus, fennel or celeriav
chinese greens

Hi All,

Just a very quick post from me for now - will be back tonight.

Congrats to everyone for getting over the blips - it's tough but we're all strong enough to do it!

Sunshine, my lovely foodie head woman would probably ask me what emotions I was trying to suppress/hide/not deal with by having a binge. And in fact, rather than being out of control, it would seem to be that you were taking control in the best way that you know how - through eating. So, what was going on for you that you couldn't/didn't want to deal with so you ended up using food as a soother/comforter?? (Don't feel that you need to tell the forum the answer to this question - it's just there for you to ponder) This is my usual pattern, so I'm an expert! lol

T xxx

Merriefach thank u hun bun. Right SS+ it is then from tomorrow.Enff about me lol.x

How are you this afternoon aneways?? xx

Hi everyone,

Aww thanks everyone for all your lovely words. FFBT...... i haven't been on the scales much at all but I had to get real and see what the damage was so to speak :) Even tho i threw a wobbly on here it was worth it to receive all the advice from everyone here. It made me think things through. When I'm on track, being 100%, the scales are a motivation for me so I need to weigh daily now till Dublin. Then I won't be weighing myself for a week as Dad has no scales at his place. I'm not worried about Dublin because when I'm away I'm even more careful what I'm eating and prepare really well.

Hahhhhaaaaa Merriefach, the leathers still fit. God if they didn't I'd be in trouble....the price of them! :) Thanks for asking about my Aunt. She's accepted it's the end. The anger stage has passed and she's being very strong and has the chance to say her goodbyes. Don't know if it's days or weeks but it's not good. Last time I saw her when we were all over in Dublin..... I had a real low when it hit me that it was our last goodbye in person. So when i received her email, it just got to me big time. But I'm def okay with it now. More upset for her kids.

Thelma, thanks so much hun. You are so right. I've completly understood why I had that blip and I won't go into it now. But without me even knowing it I was comforting myself due to 2 huge reasons. God! I hadn't even related these things. You're such a star. hugs. Look forward to hearing how you are later xxx

Everyone is doing really well. Shanny you'll do it for your holiday I bet. where are you going? I've forgotten.

Daisy,love your avatar pic. So what was our show anyway? You're doing fab.

Dione, hope you're day with the family is going well with all that cooking etc.

FFBT.... good thinking. Mini goals, I bet you've lost so much. When did you last weigh? xxx so how many weeks?

Yippeeeee I have a clean home at last. Got stuck into the cleaning etc. Feel a lot better now. Skiping the gym to day and will go on my power plates instead. Think the gym needs to be every other day and I'll go with otherhalf tomorrow morning instead. I'll take it easy tho :)

This has turned into a book of a post. It's been a busy thread. Hope I haven't missed anyone. Polishrose we're all here for you hun, keep going xxx

Meeee again lol im sitting here THINKING!!!! Sunshine how did u find doing SS+ meaning how much did u loose a week please?

Im off to mamaris in Turkey with m8s.

Ooohhh nice Shanny! No I never did ss+ hun. I tried ss last year but it wasn't for me. So this time i started on 810 and was on 810 for 10 weeks. Now on 1000. But losses are meant to be similar to ss. You'll still do really well xxx gotta go eat, starvingx

How's everyone doing? Been reading loads of this forum I've never looked at before.

Still have some things to do here. Back soonx

hey sunshine...hope your feeling better sweetie :). Big hugs. xxx
Its gonna be a 3 wk juicy july challenge for me... 1wk on ss, then 3 blips then 2 wks on 810. lol! and now totm any day... doubt it will be a huge loss. Lets see.

Thelma... wise women, that makes so much sense hun... I can totally relate to it all aswell. Thanx babes. xx

I was in town earlier and came across a really gorgeous dress shirt to go with jeans... I totally fell in love with it and hubby insisted on buying it for me. He asked me what size and i said............................................................................ size 12, where as im a good size 14 at least on tops. He handed it over to me saying wear it on our anniversary (20th Aug). That means ive got 3wks n 3days to fit into it. Im really gonna need to loose atleast a stone for it to fit me.....I guess ive set myself a challenge now. I'll see what my losses are like this wk and if not much, then might have to go back to ss for a while.

Ive got no choice... I so need to be 100% till the 20th no matter what. Just hope i can do it. How silly am i!!!!

I was in town earlier and came across a really gorgeous dress shirt to go with jeans... I totally fell in love with it and hubby insisted on buying it for me. He asked me what size and i said............................................................................ size 12, where as im a good size 14 at least on tops. He handed it over to me saying wear it on our anniversary (20th Aug). That means ive got 3wks n 3days to fit into it. Im really gonna need to loose atleast a stone for it to fit me.....I guess ive set myself a challenge now.

lol well that's one day to do it FFBT. You'll do it. You can still have good losses on 810 tho. See how your wi goes and then decide which plan to do xxx

Back