*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Im back.
I thought instead of sitting n moaning :cry:about what Ive done I should do some exercise n try burning off some of the calories Ive had :character00116:. Ive done 220 skips (with my new skipping rope :) ) and a 20 min jog on my wii fit . It maybe doesnt sound alot :hmm:, but I do feel knackered :faint2: and I plan to do it everyday now...increasing it slowly each wk.
I for sure havent burnt off all I had :ashamed0005:... but at least Ive worked off a fraction if not more....better than nothing! :cool:
I will NOT GIVE UP!

Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Good stuff! Exercise takes a while to build up on CD. That's so good. You'll be fine. It's weird isn't it!!!!!!! These things sometimes just happen and our control goes out the window. It happens to us all. We are changing how we eat so of course there will be times where we slip up.

As i've said before I blipped early on and not cause I needed food but just cause of a planned day out with one of my best friends. Like you, I didn't even enjoy the food and felt so so bad the next day. I think an early blip has actually helped me stay on track. It just wasn't worth it.

Pleased you're feeling a a bit better xxx

Day 19 done for me yay.

Have a girlie night out tomorrow, dinner and cinema. I've already looked at the menu and will be staying on my 810 plan. I'll take a bar with me for later at the cinema incase I'm feeling like munchies. My friend tends to stock up on everything yummy for the cinema so at least if I have a bar with me I'm safe. Loving all the bars so far apart from peanut. I've tried the cranberry, orange and caramel so far.

Hope you are all feeling good and staying on yor plans. Can't wait to see what we've all lost by 26th May. xxx

well, hope u have a good time at the pics...what are u gonna be watching? I really wanna go see Caroline...maybe this wknd...lets see!

I think Im the only sad one up at this hr and doing posts...Better just go to bed. Kinda tired with the exercise as well. See u guyz in the morning with more motivation and will power....more shrinklie power. Nite nite. Muuuaaaaaahhhh x

Morning all. I'm seeing the ony chick flick that's out right now 'Ghosts of girlfriends past'.

Even tho I've stayed on plan I have a bad feeling that I'll lose nothing at all. I had my 2nd totm and I really hope it's that and not that I need to drop down to ss+ (although the only difference is less protein and no veg or yoghurt so maybe I should, I'll speak to CDC and see wha she says). I'm trying not to let it get to me but when scales don't move it's demotivating. Thank god I'm actually enjoying the diet because if I wasn't I'd probably be in pieces now. It would have been nice to have lost more by now as the friend I'm seeing tonight used to do WW with me. She's always telling me she's put on weight and to do WW again. Poor thing travels with her job so much it's hard to stick to any plan.

I still don't get the totm holding onto water thing............I always drink a lot of water anyway which is meant to prevent water retension. So surely going up to 3 Ltrs a day would mean this shouldn't happen? This will mean that out of every 4 weeks, I'll only be able to bank on losing weight over 3 weeks!!!!!!!! unless of course I have a double loss the following week. Anyone know or have the same thing? I suppose I've just got to be patient and see.
xxx
shrinklie power- stay on plan- have another great day. Day 20 for me x

Morning All :character00238:

Hope everyone's having a super Saturday so far.

FFTB - so glad you're feeling better. Well done for the exercise - it's so easy to admit defeat and throw the towel in. You're a picture of inspiration with that and I'll remember if for next time I blip (not planning it, but I'm sure it'll happen!)

I think the losing more the following week thing is how it works with me, Sunshine. I don't feel that I retain lots of fluid anyway, but in saying that, it's hard to tell the difference between fat and fluid when you're my size! :sigh:

Bit of a mixed bag weather wise here, so think a friend and I will have a little drive in the country. I want to visit a craft shop which is nearby and buy a cross stitch to do for a friend's wedding present. At least the sewing will keep my hands and brain from thinking about blipping! :D

Hope you all have a great day!

Oh, btw, am loving Shrinkie Power!

T x

Thelma, have a lovely day. xxx

I emailed my CDC this morning with my issue and she has advised to stay on 810 as It's all down to totm. Also she said to take a fibre tablet so we'll see. It's only 'cause it's my first month and it's all a bit new.

Have a good Shrinking day you Shrinklies xxx

What a brilliant morning i had trying on old clothes. My white trousers now fit me better than they did 2 years ago....I haven't been able to get them on never mind up so i must be losing inches.....woooohooooooo!!!! My little short skirt fits me really well now and so on....I still have a long way to go but it's such a buzz when old clothes you love start to fit. My wardrobe will be trippled by this time next month and I won't have spent a penny.

Thought i'd share xxx

Hi Guys,

Had my second WI this morning - lost 2 1/5 lbs :p

After some significant nibbling this week i am happy with that.

How is everyone on this wonderfully rainy and blustery Saturday?

Gotta go and unload the shopping and then fill my dd's party bags for her party at Pizza Express tomorrow.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done Lemma

Day 20 almost done.
Brilliant night with girlie friend. Saw Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past......loved it....cheesey but brilliant. Dinner was great too and because I had decided already what i was having on 810 plan, it was so easy. Even at the cinema I just wasn't at all interested in munchies.....thank god! Great thing too that my friend thinks I look fantastic and asked how i'm losing the weight. She said I'd inspired her and she's going to now do something about her extra stones.

It's the best feeling to have control over what I now eat instead of food controling me. So I'm a happy bunny.

How have you all been getting on so far this weekend? hope you're having a good one too.

Thanks Shrinklies, you're keeping me on track xxx

Back