*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning Shrinklies!
Back from my WI and Ive lost 1lb. Initially I was aiming for at least 4lbs, but I guess the only one to blame is myself for the result this morning. Driving back home I was thinking....theres only 2 things that I can do:
1- Get depressed, eat and put on weight
2- Think positive, stick to the diet and loose more this wk.
So, Im glad to say I have chosen the 2nd option and am gonna give it my all this wk. Im gonna aim to loose 6lbs this wk...3lbs from last wk that I didnt loose and 3 for this wk. It may seem a big total, but I believe its doable coz my loss was small this wk. Im gonna put in some exercise everyday. My shrinklie and may challenge still look very doable....so girlies, Im really gonna go for it and as Ive got u guyz to support me, theres no stopping now. Im not gonna give up and be a faliure. I will be 9st this summer!
Lots of love and luck for this wk.
Happy cding. x

Right Shrinks.... My mini wk challenge is to smash my shrinklie challenge on Monday WI by loosing more than 5lbs...Im so gonna do it and make myself proud :)

Good on you girlie. Just think on some diets that 1 lb would be seen as brilliant and everyone would be congratulating you. So at least it's another lb off and you've got that Shrinklie power back. I only lost 2 this week and I was 100% but that's due to my TOTM, so I too am hoping for a big loss next week. To get to my Shrinklie goal I need to lose 4 and half lbs for both weeks. However even if I lose 2lbs next week, that's still a whole stone gone in my first 4 weeks. So that's cool. Still working toward the challenge tho as that's a bunus for me.

Well done you. Lets have a great week. xxx

Just a thought........I'm still really happy with shakes, bars, soups and porridge. I still haven't tried the moose or freezing the tetras. I tried a tetra last year and it was really rich. But I'm gonna save these so I have something to look forward to when i feel I need a change. Frozen tetras in the summer will be amazing. I can just see it now sitting out in the sun with my frozen tetra heheheheh.....well it's meant to be the hottest summer for years....hurray. As you can tell from my mini name I kinda love the sun!!!!!!!

Wow...I didnt know that. Looking forward to a hot hot summer now. Ive tried the choc tetra and agree it was mega sweet, thick and heavy. I had to dilute mine. Will maybe try the frozen tetra idea next wk.

Good on you girlie. Just think on some diets that 1 lb would be seen as brilliant and everyone would be congratulating you. So at least it's another lb off and you've got that Shrinklie power back. I only lost 2 this week and I was 100% but that's due to my TOTM, so I too am hoping for a big loss next week. To get to my Shrinklie goal I need to lose 4 and half lbs for both weeks. However even if I lose 2lbs next week, that's still a whole stone gone in my first 4 weeks. So that's cool. Still working toward the challenge tho as that's a bunus for me.

Well done you. Lets have a great week. xxx

wow...are you only 16lbs away from being 9st? Another month and Ul be at target. ooooooooooh :)

I know, I first posted it so small I could hardly see it as the font comes up smaller...and then it was far too big but i had to dash off....ah well...silly me xxx

God I hadn't looked it like that....16lbs!!!! i'd say on 810 it'll take a little longer. At 3lbs as i said a week I could do it by 21st June ish....but I'm just happy it's coming off.

I'm just amused to see what my darling aunt has to say when all the family are together in Dublin the first weekend in June. No doubt she'll say how wonderful I look and then continue to put me down for the rest of the time. She always comments on my weight and even when I've told her not to she does anyway. Last time we went to visit her in France where she lives, I told her before hand that my weight was NOT to be discussed, that i'm very sensitive about it right now. So what she did after spending the whole day together and once we were all sat at the table having dinner.......was to say...' well we girls decided that we weren't going to talk about weight today but I just have to say that you carry it very well'. How annoying is that!!!!!!!!

That was the last comment, she has always made me feel overweight but this time I'm laughing as I'llhave my laptop with me so I'm still in touch with you guys and my boyfriend to focus on xxx

Morning Shrinklies!
Back from my WI and Ive lost 1lb. Initially I was aiming for at least 4lbs, but I guess the only one to blame is myself for the result this morning. Driving back home I was thinking....theres only 2 things that I can do:
1- Get depressed, eat and put on weight
2- Think positive, stick to the diet and loose more this wk.
So, Im glad to say I have chosen the 2nd option and am gonna give it my all this wk. Im gonna aim to loose 6lbs this wk...3lbs from last wk that I didnt loose and 3 for this wk. It may seem a big total, but I believe its doable coz my loss was small this wk. Im gonna put in some exercise everyday. My shrinklie and may challenge still look very doable....so girlies, Im really gonna go for it and as Ive got u guyz to support me, theres no stopping now. Im not gonna give up and be a faliure. I will be 9st this summer!
Lots of love and luck for this wk.
Happy cding. x

That's great, FFBT! The hardest thing is to keep battling through even though your path feels like it's filled with potholes - well done you! :553:

Our roads may not be smooth, but we'll Shrink the bumps together!

T x

Just a thought........I'm still really happy with shakes, bars, soups and porridge. I still haven't tried the moose or freezing the tetras. I tried a tetra last year and it was really rich. But I'm gonna save these so I have something to look forward to when i feel I need a change. Frozen tetras in the summer will be amazing. I can just see it now sitting out in the sun with my frozen tetra heheheheh.....well it's meant to be the hottest summer for years....hurray. As you can tell from my mini name I kinda love the sun!!!!!!!

Hi Sunshine :character00238:

I had my first frozen tetra on Saturday night. It was just like eating chocolate ice cream - very scrummy! It'll definitely see us through the long hot summer we're bound to have! ;)

T x

So, Team Shrinklie, how are we all doing today??

One day closer to goal!!!

Don't lose focus - the focus is you and you're worth it!!

:talk017:

Here is a post i've just written on another thread about what made us want to lose weight. Thought I'd share with the Shrinklies xxx

I want to lose the weight to stay looking young for longer. I'm going to be 32 on Monday next week and it looks like I'm gonna be an older mum one day. I always thought i'd have had my kids in my 20's but life has taken over for now. They say 30's are the new 20's and I'm sticking to that!! Most people guess my age to be 27 and that's with the extra weight so i'm looking forward to looking even younger.

Last year my other half suprised me with a jet skiing lesson together and instead of being chuffed that he'd picked an amazing activity to try i had an absolute fit. Now for water sports I need notice just to gt my head around it and kick the fear factor......however (and I never told him this) I was actually more worried about getting into a skin tight jet ski suit and looking like a complete idiot with all my lumps on show. Never told anyone that. This summer I'm determined to go back and do it. We actually ran away......i'd burst into tears and litterally had a massive tantrum. I felt foolish.Awful experience xxx

Our roads may not be smooth, but we'll Shrink the bumps together!

T x

Thank you so so much for the encouragement and I love what you said...Ill prob add it to my logo. x

Hey Thelma...Thanx for the lovely words...They look great under the shrinklies logo...Think everyone should add them on. x

God I hadn't looked it like that....16lbs!!!! i'd say on 810 it'll take a little longer. At 3lbs as i said a week I could do it by 21st June ish....but I'm just happy it's coming off.

I'm just amused to see what my darling aunt has to say when all the family are together in Dublin the first weekend in June. No doubt she'll say how wonderful I look and then continue to put me down for the rest of the time. She always comments on my weight and even when I've told her not to she does anyway. Last time we went to visit her in France where she lives, I told her before hand that my weight was NOT to be discussed, that i'm very sensitive about it right now. So what she did after spending the whole day together and once we were all sat at the table having dinner.......was to say...' well we girls decided that we weren't going to talk about weight today but I just have to say that you carry it very well'. How annoying is that!!!!!!!!

That was the last comment, she has always made me feel overweight but this time I'm laughing as I'llhave my laptop with me so I'm still in touch with you guys and my boyfriend to focus on xxx

Know what you mean...Ive got my brother-in-laws wife, size 8 (no figure) who is always dropping comments like "I dont understand women who get fat" & "Its not rocket science, you eat less, exercise and loose weight". I hate being around her and at the moment Im avoiding it for some time and when I do Im gonna shock her and look fab with my new hair and slim figure. Cant wait!

Hey sunshine...I didnt know you were from Ireland. I was born in Killarney and then moved to Naas, near Dublin. Moved from Ireland when I was 12. I adore Ireland and the people. Some day I will go back. :)

The first time i met my sister in law i was having a family dinner at my inlaws house. She came out, halfway through the meal with "noone in our family has ever had a weight problem before" :eek:

It suddenly dawned on me why my hubby and her just do not get on.

The first time i met my sister in law i was having a family dinner at my inlaws house. She came out, halfway through the meal with "noone in our family has ever had a weight problem before" :eek:

It suddenly dawned on me why my hubby and her just do not get on.

OMG...It gets so uncomfortable when you get comments like this in a room full of people. Dont worry...we'll show them. Stay focused and we will kick some ass.

Back