*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Oh whoops!!!!!!!! :wave_cry:

I've just tucked into an extra bar!!!!!!!! Just feeling a bit low and so tired. Never done that before. Having my mint tea now and drinking more water. I know it's not the proper thing to do but I may skip a CD meal tomorow as I'll be getting the extra calories from my girlie dinner out (on 810 of course). I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Other half was rambling on about unmentionable food earlier and it switched my head to thinking about food I hadn't given a thought to in 5 weeks. It's not his fault....i'm just not great.

I've admitted it and it feels good to have done that. Bad me!

FFBT did you miss my post a few above about

FANTABULOUS NO FRUMPS FRIDAY

Sorry sunshine...I was feeding my little one her gorgeous dinner.
Fab name....I like it. Couldnt think of one for friday...have thought one for saturday... Skinny Sexy Saturday. What u think?

Hey all,

Sunshine, sorry you're feeling low. Having something else from CD is the way to go I think - don't worry about it. The mint tea and water are the perfect accompaniment. You're such an inspiration to others, Sunshine - hope we can lift your spirits a little bit too x

How you doing, Foosey? Hope day 1 has been kind to you.

FFBT - good to see you back to your old self! Very motivational posts you've been doing today! Thank you for those!

I'm just back from WI and am happy to say last week's 1lb has turned into 4 this week, so my May Shrinklie challenge is complete :D Much happiness from Thelma!

So, what else is happening with you all this Thursday evening?

x

Hi guys,

not been on for ages due to being overwhelmed with work. Very tired at the mo and quite fed up. I must admit i have wobbled quite a bit this week cos of stress. I have been soooo tired that i have been craving carbs. I have tired not to go overboard though.

Come Saturday WI i will take the view that any loss will be a good loss. I doubt i shall hit the stone mark but losing every week will be achievement enough for me.

Its great to hear you are all doing so well.

Sunshine, i love your name for Fridays, and i like the proposed name for Saturdays too. It may take me some time before i hit the sexy bit though.

Must go to bed as i have yet another early start tomorrow and more stress to endure. :sigh:

Roll on the weekend!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh whoops!!!!!!!! :wave_cry:

I've just tucked into an extra bar!!!!!!!! Just feeling a bit low and so tired. Never done that before. Having my mint tea now and drinking more water. I know it's not the proper thing to do but I may skip a CD meal tomorow as I'll be getting the extra calories from my girlie dinner out (on 810 of course). I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Other half was rambling on about unmentionable food earlier and it switched my head to thinking about food I hadn't given a thought to in 5 weeks. It's not his fault....i'm just not great.

I've admitted it and it feels good to have done that. Bad me!

Awwww Sunshine.... At least it was only a bar and not something naughty. Dont beat yourself up for it.
Try feezing a choc bar in the fridge and then chop it up into small squares and leave it in the freezer... then you can have a tiny bit when u feel the need....it takes ages to finish as its frozen.
Theres nothing wrong in thinking about food....i think about it aaaalllll the time :) , but at the same time i remind myself why Im doing this and what i want to achieve.
Think 9 stone! Smile and stay positive. xxxxx

Leema, there must be something in the air!!!! I get the odd really bad day here and there, very strange. Good luck for saturday wi.

Thelma, thank you so much. Don't feel inspirational but appreciate you saying it. Well done you on the 4lbs, that,s brilliant.

Just snapped at BF again!!!!!! what the hell is wrong with me :0(

Yep FFBT great Saturday name.

So we are all going to have a Fantabulous No Frumps Friday and report tomorrow night how well we've done.

I've slapped myself for being silly. Just been feeling very bloated today on top of everything else. hahahahahahaha eating a bar is so not gonna help that!!!!!!

Ah well, I suppose for a blip, it's a minor one. Silly, silly, silly me!

Yeah i started freezing the bars but have stopped that now as I take them to work. I had the cranberry one. But I took a third first, and then another bit and the before I knew it, It was gone!

I'll be fine when I've had some sleep and work is done by 6 30pm tomorrow. Thanks FFbumtum x

Hey Thelma... Well done you, on being the first one to smash the shrinklie challenge.

:clap::clap::clap:Go Thelma.. Go Thelma.. Go Thelma.. Go Thelma...... GGGGGooooooooo Thelma! :clap::clap::clap:

Leema, there must be something in the air!!!! I get the odd really bad day here and there, very strange. Good luck for saturday wi.

Thelma, thank you so much. Don't feel inspirational but appreciate you saying it. Well done you on the 4lbs, that,s brilliant.

Just snapped at BF again!!!!!! what the hell is wrong with me :0(

Yep FFBT great Saturday name.

So we are all going to have a Fantabulous No Frumps Friday and report tomorrow night how well we've done.

I've slapped myself for being silly. Just been feeling very bloated today on top of everything else. hahahahahahaha eating a bar is so not gonna help that!!!!!!

Ah well, I suppose for a blip, it's a minor one. Silly, silly, silly me!

Oh bless, Sunshine. Big hugs to you :gen126: It's hard to keep the focus all the time - but you're doing so so well. Don't let a minor blip ruin your focus - your target is within reach and you'll do it. I know you will. Someone once said, our roads may not be smooth but we'll shrink the bumps together...can't remember who it was but FFBT swears by it as a motto! :giggle: So whoever said it must be wise as FFBT doesn't give her allegiance to just anyone! lol Seriously though - stay here, stay focussed and stay strong. We'll do this together.

xxx

Cheer up Sunshine.... :patback: Go take a bubble bath and relax. 2morrows a brand new day. Loadsa hugs. xxx

Hey Thelma... Well done you, on being the first one to smash the shrinklie challenge.

:clap::clap::clap:Go Thelma.. Go Thelma.. Go Thelma.. Go Thelma...... GGGGGooooooooo Thelma! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you thank you thank you FFBT - couldn't have done it without you guys!! Didn't realise I was first! Who'll be next, I wonder!!! Oooohhhh the excitement and anticipation!!! :thinking2:

It was just a small slip sunshine and i know your much stronger then that. Remember:

"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."

Right..... so can i have my sunshine back now pls???

Hahahahahahahahahahahhha FFBT and Thelma you've made me laugh!!!!! at least I'm smiling. I'm tucked up in bed all cosy and relaxed. Threw on a vest top and gosh I think i could actually wear this in the summer!!! so that's cool.

I may have had a little blip but I i'll never lose my focus. No way. You have no need to worry about that. I'm here for the long hawl. Sorry you're stuck with me.

Thanks guys, I know it's not the end of the world but it was important that i posted my blip as it will keep on track next time.

Ha ha ha ha.... You must be thinking what a pair of nutters. Atleast it worked and made you smile.
Night night. Sweet dreams. Im so proud of you... youve done so so well. Keep it up. We will do this together. x

Right guyz, Im off to bed now. Night night all. Well done to everyone getting through tiny trimming thursday... and a big well done to Thelma for coming 1st in completing her challenge. Sleep well and sweet cd dreams. x

N'night all. Sweet, slim dreams to you.

Fab Flab Free Friday on its way!
x

Hehehehehehehehehehe but your my nutters!!!!! so it's ok. :giggle:

No really thanks, you and Thelma have really helped in my little wobble. :thankyou:

Thelma I love the fact you're sorting out the why we over-eat issue's . Very sensible. You're such a sweetie. I can't believe you've done the first challenge, it's just brilliant. :angel09:

So goodnight girlies, lets have a brilliant
FANTABULOUS NO FRUMPS FRIDAY :superwoman:

I'll be about here and there tomorrow. Might take myself window shopping before meeting my friend at 8.30pm after work.A student has just offered me a 40%-65% discount in her clothes store so i may as well have a look!!! (more money hahahahahahahaha!) :dooney:

Sleep well everyone and big hugs :nightf:

Fab Flab Free Fantabulous no Frumps Friday.

Yep that's gotta be the longest title ever. Love it hehehehehhe xxx

Thanks for all your support girlies. I am through the first day nearly now. Just had a toffee and walnut muffin and a cup of tea, i quite enjoyed that, something to chew.
FFBT & Sunshine love the names for Friday & Saturday.
Well done on the 4lb loss this week Thelma.
Lemma good luck with your WI on Saturday, as you say a loss is a loss whatever the amount.
You are all great and so supportive and thats whats going to help me do this.:grouphugg: xxx

Back