*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Afternoon Shrinklies

How are you all dong ??
I am on day 6 nowwwwww, weigh in tomorrow, cant wait.

Sunshine congrats on the weightloss a step in the right direction and I hope you are feeling better. I felt a bit off last night, just drank more water, thats the answer to everything lol

Thelma wheres the tunes ? You should be proud of yourself that you resisted temptation :patback:, someone less stronger than yourself would have given in.

Nice to hear from you again FFBT, I hope the weekend has been good for you.
Awesome quote as normal, love em. I agree with Sunshine maybe next weekend so hubby can do some driving, its such a long drive. CONGRATS aunty !!!!

Mini get back to work lol. I hope things are going good for you.

Witchy thanks for the support for our challenge. I hope you do great on yours.

I went to work this morning and had forgotten I had booked it off as holiday :rolleyes:
so drove back home. All that rushing about for nothing. :eek: Duhhh

Have a good day everyone xxx
:grouphugg:

Oh Foosey you silly billy!!!!!! sorry to hear you weren't too great last night. Thanks for asking about me.......still feeling pretty bad to be honest, pretty sick and still weak.....great!

Been busy sorting so many things out all at once but doing it from the comfort of my own sofa is a bonus.

Aunty FFBT........where have you gone? busy with baby i'd say. Awwwww gotta see pics one day. We should all put a pic up just so we can all see what eachother looks like.

Lunch with one of my best friends tomorrow and then my bridesmaid dress fitting after. Having lost 19lbs there should be a big difference in the dress size I order. Yay yay yay xxx

Sunshine.... why is your mood set to "sick"??? Are you not feeling better today. I really need some extra motivation and excitement to keep me going. Really wanna start 2morrows new challenge with a BANG!!!

How long you gonna be away for then? Im gonna try and stay for atleast 2wks. Dont worry, will be here daily. X

Hellooooo all have i missed something?? i see a different name for the group?
Ive had a long weekend in london got back last nite!
How are we all today ive got half term this weeeeek.So im happy.x

Also after having a chocolate feast at HARRODS yeserday lol i had wi today and lost 2 lbs and 3inches sooo happy.!
Back on the plan and loads of water tho x

Hi Shanny, I've posted on your thread about the weekend. Missed something??????? Huh? do you mean our brand new shrinklie 5 week power challenge????????? woooohooooooo wanna get going on it. well we kind of are already starting today.

FFBT.....yep I'm still not good. :sick0019:Sicky, sicky etc....getting bored of being like it to be honest. :sad0071:
Well I'll be away Fri 5th - Mon 8th only. Thank goodness you'll be still online. I need you xxx :d'oh:

FFBT....... we kind of have started the new challenge today haven't we. The first one has gone now. Stay motivated girl.........we're getting smaller and smaller. soon i'll only be one inch tall at this rate hehehehehehe

Ohhh yes it's the 26th aint it yes can i join the challenge please? Yes i read ure msg chic and let u a msg on there aswell i everywhere today lol x

Shanny you're a Shrinklie. You don't need to ask if you can join the challenge. That foods done something funny to your head !!!!!! :0)
OOhh i'll go have a read xxx

Quick Sound check from DJ Thez!

New Challenge coming up......

Get Ready
The Temptations :party0023:

Counting down 7 hours till the brand new
SHRINKLIE 5 WEEK POWER CHALLENGE STARTS

ARE YOU READY FOR:

Boarding this flight to the Land Of Slim?
Getting rid of the excess baggage?
Staying 100% for the 5 weeks?
To answer those that question your journey?
To throwing out those old clothes?
To being the confident new you?
To support every Shrinklie with their journey?
Are you ready to join together and shed this weight for ever?

Shrinklie Power.
We have the power between us to get us to our goal.

Lets do this

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::massmoon::0clapper::bunnydance::angel::banana dancer::party0011::wee::party0038::party0019::party0023:

Love the Temptations, thanks Thelma xxx

Oh at last I've been to the loo! Hillarous I'd never share that info normally but hey it's all part of CD. Spoken to my CDC again to ask if she thinks I should see my doctor? She said it's up to me but she thinks I have a virus. It really doesn't feel like one but I'll see how I am in the morning.

Just had the most stupid yelling match with OH....over nothing!!!!! why is it that those you love know exactly which buttons to push to piss you off!!!!!! Men!

Hey all,

Just a quick post from work. yes, I'm still here! Should be home just after 9 though, so will catch up properly with all the posts then :)

Congrats Sunshine! lol Hope you feel better for it! :D

FFBT, have you found any excitement yet??

How's everyone else doing? Shanny? Reena? Foosey? et al!!

Better get back to it!

Speak later
T x

Back