*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

FFBT, have you taken your measurements at all because you're probably losing inches at the moment. Bad scales, tell them to buck up!!!

I'm sorry I wasn't here all day. Was so busy and out till 6ish. Everything seemed to take a long time today.

I have the option of going to London 2moro and watching OH referee a footie match. I've been before and it's very sociable with loads of food and drink but think i might stay at home and go for a walk instead. My week off is slowly being booked up like mad!!! I have plans every day so would be lovely to be at home. I'll let you know if I'm around.
xxx

Ive just finished reading it. Im sorry...but what a load of crap!!! lol

Well thanks very much.....you're sacked as my BF on here hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhe

:giggle:FFBT.... just kidding. I take it you mean she's talking a load of crap. well thats well said. straight down the line xxxxx

oh.... Ive also got another thing to look forward to apart from going to see my parents... Got an invite to hubbys friends wedding. Its on 25th of july. My very sweet sister-in-law will be there too, whos a size 8-10 and doesnt understand women who put on weight and who out of the blue made a comment in a room full of people that i dont understand...its not rocket science...you eat less, exercise n loose weight. I know its right but not when noone was talking about weight etc... she has always put me down and thinks so much of herself.

Well thanks very much.....you're sacked as my BF on here hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhe

Ooopps... I didnt mean your thread or you were talking crap...i meant your friend..... silly!

What am i saying....lol. I didnt mean your thread was talking....ha ha ha. Long day i guess :)

Im sure youve gathered that i dont like her... and wanna be fab by that time when we meet again.

Well what a great goal to aim for!!!!!. Why an earth do people say that? If it was that easy no one would be overweight!! I wonder if she enjoys her food tho?
Tell you something when you start eating on ss+ and beyond........just wait hun....you get your tastebuds back and everything tastes so much better than when we were eating all that crap before. I eat much slower now and actuallt taste my food. xxx

What really confuses me is that she eats like a pig whenever i see her...she had a baby just 4 months after me.... and was down to a size 8 in no time. Shes never drank water...its always coke. Maybe theres a secret???

Yep i gathered that!!!
When i met my OH it was after a very very messy breakup, tell you about it another day. Anyway I was pretty thin then, around 8.11- 9 st....and when I met my OH's mother she kept telling me that i was the one and how beautiful i was. A couple of years down the line and I'd piled the weight on, as i'd only lost it due to stress, and his mother turns around to me and says.........you had such a beautiful figure when you first came over and how it was a shame that i;d gained weight! Now she really was trying to compliment me but telling me i was lovely back then was no good when I was feeling the fattest i'd ever been and frumpy to high hell. I have asked OH to dig out on the computer, the pic taken of us that same weekend. That was the photo that made me realise i needed to do something. Took a while tho to start xxx

Yuck I hate coke. Stopped drinking it years ago!!! You don't think she has an eating disorder do you? .....nit due to the coke of course!!!! but does she eat loads really or does it just appear that way? When you see a slim person taking a piece of chocolate from their hand bag and eating it.....the difference is that they have probably had that bar in there for ages where as I would have gobbled it up in 2 seconds x

Hmmmm.... I was seriously thinking about it last night...actually at 3.30am in bed (lol) that maybe when shes on her own shes always starving herself and eating really healthy and when she comes over or theres an event she pigs out???

Thinking of it now...when i was thin ( 3 yrs ago) it wasnt as if i didnt eat or deprived myself from the yummy things. Weight or even the thought of fat, thin was never an issue and i used to eat everything. I dont understand what happened and where i went wrong??

OT. just had the police checking in on me as there were 2 dodgy men at my front door earlier drunk and trying to get in!!! They found them tho doing the same to others up the road.

Okay forget that..........well you'll be feeling so much better by the time the wedding comes around and you can have a sneaky look at what she's doing xxx

daughters just been sick... so worried :( Just cleaned her up... Gonna go now. night. x

Back