*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi all,

I had my first big compliment which has never been said to me before. I've posted it on my diary on the other forum called My Journey to the Land of Slim. But basically one of the girls at work told me that she and the other girls had been saying how I'm fading away in front of their eyes!!!!! What a boost!!! Nobody, apart from best friend at work, has said a thing. No staff or students. Was wondering if it was ever going to be noticable to others outside of my good friends. Very happy and great day at work.

Shan, I haven't done the 1000 plan but it looks great. I was reading about it too to prepare for when I am going up at about 9ts 3...so 7lbs to go till then. Can't wait to hear about it. The dress sounds lovely. Are you gonna buy it to hang up to spur you on?

How is everyone? FFBT, how was your family day out? I;m so nosey heheheheheheheheh xxx

I've nearly drunk 4ltrs of water today...thats mad!!! I'll be joining FFBT on the loo all night!

We are a very quiet thread tonight so i'm gonna go get some weekend packing sorted while I can. I'll pop back in a bit.

Shanny, how many sachets have you had babes? LOL x

Thought I'd show u the opening thread post here

THe SHRInking STOnes 5 week Shrinklie Power Challenge Now- 30 June
This is a small group who support each other on a daily basis. We are really positive and do the best we can to stay on track. We are there for each other through the up’s and down’s, the high’s and the low’s. You will find everything from mini challenges, daily quotes, fancy day names and daily songs to kick start and motivate us from first thing. Our attitude is what you put in is what you get out and so we are going to get to our goals together no matter what plans we are following. We are a very relaxed and friendly group that concentrate on our individual goals through our fantabulous challenges. The Shrinklies are there for each other and support others all over the forum which brings a lot to the group in itself.

If you want to join us just copy the Logo in your signature and be assured you will have a very focused support group. If you prefer not to join, please pop in for a chat anytime and you will be made to feel very welcome.

Look forward to meeting you and good luck with your journey,

Sunshine Singer xxx

The Shrinklie Power Challenge:party0049:
Start date - Wed 27th May
Half way point - Friday 12th June
End date - Tuesday 30th June

Last edited:
Wobble away the pounds wednesday

Thanks hun.

We have nearly done today so on to tomorrow's FANTABULOUS

WOBBLE AWAY THE POUNDS WEDNESDAY

It's the start of week 2 in the Shrinklie 5 week POWER CHALLENGE.

Can you believe it 1 week done already!!!!!
and 10 days till the half way point xxxxGo us xxx
:massmoon:​

Hi ladies,
Been out tonight to play darts and got home a little while ago.

Fantastic compliment Sunshine. People are beginning to notice. I cant wait till that happen to me, may be some time yet though lol.

Love the name for Wednesday.
I hope its true cos I have my weigh in tomorrow and got a feeling (also my home scales) that I haven't lost much this week grrrrr.
I will let you know tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good evening, take care xxx

Thanks FFBT xxx LOL Wobbling away now!

Hi Foosey Woosey,

Good luck with your wi tomorrow. Bet you'll have a good one. the pounds will be wobbling away over night with shrinklie power vibes. Ok i've offically gone mad now!

Nite Fooseyxxx

Can you send them Shrinklie power vibes down real concentrated pretty please?

Hello Hello!

Did you miss me?! lol

Was working late, then counselling session, then coffee with a friend so just in.

Let me quickly respond to posts:
Rose - don't be despondent, chick. 13lbs is great, and is basically average weight loss for a month. I know it's easy to get impatient, but just follow the plan and day by day, week by week, month by month, stone by stone, you'll get where you want to be. Hugs x

Shanny - hope you're buying that dress!

Foosey - after 13lbs in your first week, you probably won't lose loads this week, but just think, whatever you lose, it'll take you over the first stone! Well done!

FFBT - how are you? How's your day been?

Sunshine - cool Wednesday name! Can't believe it's week 2 already! You must be thrilled with the compliment :D Well done you!

T x

Hi Thez,

Yep i am chuffed....was really nice to finally get a biggie one :)

Foosey, i'd forgotten u had such a huge wk 1 loss so youve done so well.x

Thez, i was going to post goodnight and say say a 'hi'to you bu now you're online. Sounds like you had a great day.

So shattered so gotta get to sleep. see ya tomorrow xxx

Thanks all-I did stick to it today so feeling OK now and what will be will be tomorrow.I'm fitting into size 16 tops so it can't be that bad :) Plus my knickers are too big for me.LOL

Nite all, I'm heading to bed myself shortly.

See you on Wobble Away Wednesday!

Thez x

lol Rose - that's brilliant news about your knickers! :D

LOL.I've got some of those short style knickers...they're meant to sit hip height aren't they?The ones I have go right up to the waistband of my trousers LOL.Think I should get some new ones?

For the sake of the reputation of womankind, yes, I think you should get some new ones! lol

Tee hee, that's class! What a fabulous problem to have!

Hee hee! Do fill us in on what you bought! They better not just be utility knickers - I'd be expecting at least one pair of frilly ones!

I'm off to bed, chick. Happy knicker shopping tomorrow!

T x

Radio Sunhine Power Vibes!

Week 2 of the Shrinklie Power Challenge!

This is a challenge you can do, a challenge you want to do and a challenge you deserve to do.

Because you're worth it! (other hair products are available ;))

Ain't No Stopping Us Now!
McFadden & Whitehead

Back