*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Fantastic idea, mmmmmmmmm a name. That could be hard.

Quite like Cooky888 suggestion.

Summertime is coming with hopefully the sunshine to shine on our smaller bodies lol lol.

More inspiration "The Stoneaways".

Right must give in and go to bed its gone one o'clock. Have had a decent first day heres to many more.

Regards

Alan

Last edited:
Skinny Cows
Skinny Summer Cows.....( followed by Skinny Autumn, Winter and Spring Cows)
Destiny Desirables
Sping to summer
Sunshiner's .............(thats not 'cause of my name but only as you've mentioned you'd like ' sunshine something....' hehehheheheh

Are there any names from everyone's suggestions that you like? Just message in with one or two of the names mentioned by everyone that you warm to and we'll get going......I feel like like we have a pet that we can't find a name for :0) xxx

The other half is off to get chinese!!!! I'm just gonna have to smell it and think of my goal. :0) We don't even normally have Chinese!!

Hi All,

Can I join please? I have a total of 2.5 stones to lose. A lot of people say to me 'you're ok, you don't have that much to lose', but what they don't realise is that it is just as hard whether you have 2 or 5 stones to lose.

I made the decision to lose weight now so that I can stop myself from getting to the point of having to lose 5 stones (sorry I don't mean to offend anyone)....

Anyway, this group sounds positive and I would be grateful if you can let me join in the fun!:break_diet:

Hi Amy, Yes of course you can join. It's open to everyone and I'm pleased to have you here. My main first goal is the 2 st but it's very likely i'll want to lose another half st after that so we have very similar goals.

Have a read through all the group name suggestions and see if you like any.

Keep in touch hun xxx

By the way...I never said Hi to Sarrett....sorry. Really pleased you've joined too of course. I'm on 810 so i'll be very very lucky if I do lose the stone but giving it a good shot....can't force the weight off :0) but i can at least stick to it and see what happens.

Have a great week xxx

Hi Amy

A big welcome from me also, this group is gonna do well.
You do right to nip the weight gain now.
Thats what I am doing all though I promised myself would lose weight again at one stone over not the two I have gone to.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Just shout if your having a problem.

Regards

Alan

Right here we go:

So far we are: Sunshine Singer, Alank, Cooky888, Polishrose, Sarette, Amy....x, JCS, Fattyfattybumtum, Wannabslim, Bikini & Lemma1968

As we have loads of group name suggestions I'm gonna repeat some on here and please say which one you want.......

The Shrinking Stones
The Shrinklets (sorry just added that one :0) )
The Shrinkers
The Stoneaways
Skinny Cows
Skinny Summer Cows (....autumn, winter & spring as we go on)
Sunshine Group
The Sunshiners
Make Me Thin

So post which one you want xxx
We are gonna do this together xxx

Last edited:
hi guys! i've got two weddings in May, a bridesmaids dress that nearly fits and an load of snotty friends who I'd love to see their jaws drop at my weight loss.... 1st in 4 week - here i go! Start CDC tomorrow. hope i can call you for support over the next 4 weeks (and beyond!)

Hi JCS, yes we have you and thanks for your vote. It's noted :0) just gotta wait for the others now.

Keep in touch with us and tell us how you are doing. Jaw dropping friends is always great :)

Have a good one and lovely to have you with us, I'll add you on to the previous list xxx

ps....call for support anytime. I have a strong feeling we'll def go beyond 4 weeks as a group x

Hey, Can I join ur group too. Ive got a total of 2.5 stones to loose. (pregnancy weight)
I started CD on mon 27th, so today is day3 for me. My aim will be to loose atleast 1st by the 26th, if not more ;)
Goodluck girlies x

Hey FattyFattyBumTum, Yay!!!!! you've come. Brilliant.I'll add you to the list and please let us know which of the group names you like.

Catch ya soon xxx

Thanx for the warm welcome Sunshine Singer :)
About the group names...I love "Skinny Cows" and also "Skinny Summer Cows". Therefore, my vote goes to either of these 2 names.

Back