*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi all,
Hope its not too late to join in with you all! I've started SS today, ive had several restarts but found it difficult but now i got a wedding at the end of may so im determained to shift a stone or hopefully more!

Hi everyone,

Please can I join too? I just restarted on Monday and definitely want to lose a stone in 4 weeks - hoping for more like 17lbs though as I usually lose almost a stone in the first couple of weeks :)

xxx

Hi Bikini & Wannabslim,

Thanks for joining us guys. The more the merrier. Hope you're both having good day. Just waiting on the others now and then we'll have a fabulous name to keep us going. :0)

So Wannabslim, hope your day 3 is going well and Bikini good luck too with starting today. I think you've come to the right place :0) we'll get eachother all there.

Good luck xxx

Vote, vote, vote for a name on the list if you haven't already done so.

Hope you are all having a good one today, gotta get back to work,

See ya later xxx

Hi All,

Thank you for welcoming me and the support you've all shown.

I like the name 'The Sunshiners', it leaves a sense of happiness :)

"Oh no" :cry::(:sigh:

Am I to be a "cow."

Welcome Fattyfattybumtum and Wannabslim

Good luck to you

Alan

I'd love to be a stone lighter by 26th May. I shall join in.

I need a challenge and a goal after having a slight blip with some pick'n'mix at the cinema today (and its only day 4 :break_diet:) :copon:

Hi Lemma, great you've joined us so a big welcome to you.

Thanks Polishrose for your vote.

Alan hahahahahahhahhaah :0) have you ever been called a cow before????

Another good day for me so I'm happy. Just going to sleep now is a pain as I'm soooooo awake on CD.

I'm keeping track of our voting, nearly there and soon we'll have a name.

thanks xxx

So far we are: Sunshine Singer, Alank, Cooky888, Polishrose, Sarette, Amy....x, JCS, Fattyfattybumtum, Wannabslim, Bikini & Lemma1968

Keep us all updated with how you are getting on xxx nite all

Hey...Howz the gang doin this morning??? Day4 for me and i must say not feeling too bad, although i dont think im in ketosis yet. Havent felt that energetic dont have any horrible taste in my mouth nor a fury tongue :D
There has been 1 major change, Iv been sleeping well, infact too well. Usually as soon as my 21 month old daughter wakes up I know and Im up too. The past 2 days shes been comin into my room and bouncing on the bed for an hr or so and Iv just slept through it. I was aware when she came to my room this morning but I somehow still managed to stay asleep, until after an hr she was pushing me and screaming milk please, milk please mama. I got up straight away and couldnt help feeling guilty about it.:eek: It must be CD. ;)

Hiya FFBT,
That's so cute your daughter was hopping up and down on the bed and you didn't notice!! :0)

I sleep well eventually on CD but it takes ages to get to sleep. Usually I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow.
I'm on Week 2 day 4 and mostly it's all good. Today I had headaches which i haven't had and was very light headed but just kept drinking water and feeling a bit better now. Still a whole lot of work to do tho but thought I'd pop in and see who's about.

Well done on getting to day 4 hun, catch ya later xxx

THE SHRINKING STONES

Right Peeps, :angel09:we are now
THE SHRINKING STONES:grouphugg:

It's the winning name. I'll sort out a Logo for us to copy and paste and I'll set up a group too.:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

We will support eachother through the good and the bad. We can do this xxx :talk017:

Welcome Wagonwheel :0) Great to meet you. Good luck with your restart xxx

To everyone & Wagonwheel our newest fab member, I have set up the group THE SHRINKING STONES- so please spread the word and come and join it if you know how??????? :giggle:....I'll sort the LOGO asap xxx
:bliss:

Back