*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Anyone elses brain gone to mush????? or is it just me. My head doesn't feel like it's attached :0)

So, as I feel like eating the walls, sofa and anything else that's about, I went out and treated myself to a lovely hair product that I've been told about instead. I'm gonna have my pepermint tea and watch The Apprentice. I'm so stuburn and not going to ruin all my good work by pigging out for 5 mins....way too much damage.

Seriously when I think about having something that isn't allowed i really do think about teling you Shrinkles and it puts me off. I really don't want to be coming on here and telling you I've messed up.

How has everyone been today? xxx

;)hi guys!
been good today, feel bloated and tired today - funny i was on such a high yesterday!
have had a bad day, walked into a kids argument, my children were being taunted with racial comments - i had racism and i over reacted, told the kid i was going to speak to the head (this was at the school after school club..). the leader was not impressed said she had dealt with it, and i could nt speak to the kids like that. i wasn t rude, didnt rasie my voice, and im a teacher, crist, i know how i can speak to kids better than she does!
i need to call the head tomorrow to make sur ethis doean tescalate - im so angry- both at myself for seeing red, the leader for not really dealing with it, and a 11 yr old who has known my kids since they were born, knows both me and dh, and thinks this is acceptable!!!
both my kids have threatened to punch his lights out, which i have gone mental about, because they ll be kicked out of school, but then, the other kid is in the wrong:mad:
sorry needed to rant,apart from that, ok day;)

Scojos you poor thing. What a nightmare. I am sure as a teacher you handled the situation really well. Sounds like you did the right thing and that leader needs to be put in his\her place!!! Def ring the head. Kids tho can be so nasty. it's unreal! What about calling that kids parents and having a calm chat with them to let them know whats going on?

Well done tho for getting through a tough day and keeping on track xxx

Hi Lovelies... Ive had a much better day today. Ive promised myself that Im gonna try not to focus on food all day and feel sorry for myself. Im just gonna forget that Im doing a diet and just get on with it. Gonna try keeping myself busy. Bought a load of magazines and a skipping rope. Also made a homemade mask today with strawberries which was super. My skin feels so soft, smooth and nourished. Im gonna try from now on to give myself at least 30 mins everyday (prob when my little ones having a nap) and just pamper myself...either with a face pack, paint me nails, bubble bath, pedicure, manicure etc.... Ive looked up a whole list of homemade face pack recipes using fresh ingredients. All yummy stuff. Im gonna be putting it on me instead of in me and look good. ;)

Hi All

Thanks for all your support, yesterday I was feeling a bit down about the slowing down of my weight loss but realise that tomorrow is day 20 and even if I've only lost 1.2llbs that makes 10llbs in 20 days which I don't think any other diet can beat.
I think I've got into my head that however bad the day is if I manage to not cheat then I have had at least one success.

Scojos you poor thing. What a nightmare. I am sure as a teacher you handled the situation really well. Sounds like you did the right thing and that leader needs to be put in his\her place!!! Def ring the head. Kids tho can be so nasty. it's unreal! What about calling that kids parents and having a calm chat with them to let them know whats going on?

Well done tho for getting through a tough day and keeping on track xxx

thanks, i hate racism so much, if my kids are idiots, fine, tell them, dont throw their race and origins at them, and cant justify it in any way. ill call the head, im sure he wont be well pleased with me. last time this was an issue i spoke to him and he chose to do nothing, so i chose to speak to the parents of each child involved. they were mortified, both that the head didnt get involved and at the behaviour of their child...
anyway, we ll see what tomorrow brings.

What a great idea ffbt. I'm off to have a soak in the bath before settling down with the apprentice.

And Shanny, stick with it its well worth it and you've done the worst bit by the end of day 3 - it gets easier after that I promise

Hi Scojos

Good luck withsorting things out. If the head refuses to nail this problem then I don't think he can complain if you take matters into your own hands. Children will always find something to pick on other people for but they need to know from an early age that certain behaviours are totally unacceptable. Letting things like this slide is as good as supporting the racism in my book. I would be absolutely steaming with fury at the head - what example is he setting?!

Hi Scojos

Good luck withsorting things out. If the head refuses to nail this problem then I don't think he can complain if you take matters into your own hands. Children will always find something to pick on other people for but they need to know from an early age that certain behaviours are totally unacceptable. Letting things like this slide is as good as supporting the racism in my book. I would be absolutely steaming with fury at the head - what example is he setting?!

thanks, i agree - we have a 0% tolerance on racism where i teach, i guess i just expect the same of others...

Hello Shrinklies,

Sounds like lots of us are having a strange/tense/testing old day in many respects.

Sunshine - well done for resisting temptation. It's bloomin' hard!
Shanny - keep going, luvvie, you're doing great!
Scojos - what a rotten thing to have to deal with. No wonder you're frustrated and annoyed by it all. Hope you feel there's some progress soon.

I've been struggling to get all my water down me yesterday and today. I've got at least 0.5 litres to go tonight (and that's on top of my last shake!) - think I'll be visiting the loo through the night at this rate! But I've got my WI on Friday morning so want to get drinking so it flushes as many fatty toxins out of my body as possible!

T :)

Thanks Thelma,
It is hard sometimes. Unlike you today i could have had all my meals at breakfast time today!!!! Normally I'm able to spread them out but strange day.............

Here's to a better one tomorrow. Hope you well xxx

Bless, Sunshine. Today's nearly over and here's hoping tomorrow will be better. Keep focussed, hun - you deserve to have the body and confidence you want.

Positive vibes coming at ya!

T x

Awwwww thanks. My positive thoughts are all clouded by a banging headache still. It's driving me quite mad. I've never in my life had a headache like this for 3 days...... anyway at least I've done it today and stayed on plan. I teach and have to be bubbly and positive with my students and I can hardly keep my eyes open. It's testing that's for sure :0) ah well, all in the name of slimming.......crazy stuff!

Have a great day 2moro. I'm taking your positive vibes, thanks xxx

Awww Sunshine... I hope you start feeling better soon and are back to your fab self. I can kinda relate to how your feel. For the past few days Ive been either feeling really low or totally high n perky. Yesterday was a total drag for me, no positivity what so ever and just fed up n bored. Thankfully today feeling much much better.
Cheer up.... Atleast today is over and tomorrow is a new day.
Loadsa hugs. xx

Thanks FFBT aka Madbumtum (hehehehehehehehehhe). I'm still really pleased I'm sticking 'cause if I can stay on plan through the rough times, it'll make the other days easy peasy (i Hope).

Just about to go use this hair product I bought last night that stopped me eating everything in site. How hillarious is this.........it's meant to make hair that never grows past a certain length, grow! I know, I know sound like a load of crap.....but 2 of my students started using it and it's magically working for them. It smells great, meant to nourish the roots and scalp....we'll see. But on stage I wear hair extensions and i'd much rather just have my own hair longer. Also for my sisters wedding it would be nice.

There ya go girlies, I'll let you know if it works and of course Alsn If you're interested hehehehehehehhe.

Lets all have a brilliant day today. It's day 18 for me....yay!!!!!!!!!

xxx

You go Sunshine... Let me know the outcome.
Lovely day, nice n sunny. Think will take my little one to the park after breakfast. Hope you all have another fab day...stay 100% :innocent0002: whatever plan your following. Just think of summer time and focus :character00238:
Happy cding. :7834:

Definitely intrigued to hear the outcome of the hair product!!

It's pretty nice day here, but seriously cold wind and feels like winter if you're doing anything except looking out the window at it! Add to this the fact that the training I was on this morning was in a room where the heating was broken and I'm bloomin' freezing!!! They brought tea/coffee in at 10.30 and I was soooo tempted to have one of the choc biscuits too just to get some fuel to create heat but I resisted. 3 hours we were there with jackets on, hugging cups of tea! Thankfully though, I made it back to my desk without munching and have just had a hot choc tetra to heat up. Feeling much cosier now!

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Laters...

Definitely intrigued to hear the outcome of the hair product!!

It's pretty nice day here, but seriously cold wind and feels like winter if you're doing anything except looking out the window at it! Add to this the fact that the training I was on this morning was in a room where the heating was broken and I'm bloomin' freezing!!! They brought tea/coffee in at 10.30 and I was soooo tempted to have one of the choc biscuits too just to get some fuel to create heat but I resisted. 3 hours we were there with jackets on, hugging cups of tea! Thankfully though, I made it back to my desk without munching and have just had a hot choc tetra to heat up. Feeling much cosier now!

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Laters...

Well done on stearing clear of the biscuits. I completley understand how hard it gets at times and you so wanna give in just for 1...which always leads to more. At times I really miss my evenings munchin infront of the tv....but i miss my old self more!!!
This site and you guyz really keep me going.... Thankyou. x

Back