*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning Thelma... Hope u have a fantabalastic super dooper day..!(cant get mickey mouse out of my head..)

Morning Thelma... Hope u have a fantabalastic super dooper day..!(cant get mickey mouse out of my head..)

lol that's gotta be even more difficult to cope with than CD and motherhood! ;)

Hope you have a fab day too. Will catch up with you tonight.

x

Morning guys, have a great one and see you later. Another lb down unofficially this week which means i'm 1lb off my first stone and 8lbs off my Shrinklie month goal. Yay.:p

It's pouring rain here, right gotta rush and get ready for work,

Speak to you later my lovlies, have a brillant day.

Hi Everyone, :p:p

Been staying off the site for personal
reasons, but hey ho here I am. :eek:

A BIG hello to the ladies that have come aboard recently, you will be well looked after by the gang.

I had a 48 hour break from SS at the weekend so delayed my weigh in until this morning instead of Monday. :sigh:

Managed to lose 2 lbs, not fantastic but it is within my long term plan. :)

4 lbs left for my stone in 4 weeks, will he do it lol:rolleyes:

Oh dear cannot update my Ticker, have forgotten my Pin ooops never mind. :mad:

Wally I think I will change my name to. :confused:

Anyway ladies will wish you all a good day, do well at what ever your doing.

Kind Regards

Alan xx

Hi everyone,

Lovely to hear from you Alan and well done on a) getting back on track and b) your 2lb loss. Thats a good loss having taken 2 days off.

How is everyone getting on so far? Another load of teaching to do and then I can't wait to flop and watch the apprentice...it's hillarious.

Been so busy I've hardly drunk much water so I have a lot to get down before it gets too late.

Saw my friend today after 2 weeks and she kept saying how tiny I looked....chuffed! It's lovely to get compliments because it's been some time since I had any. She always says lovely things so when she and others stopped commenting on how well I looked last year, it hit home how much weight I'd put on. 2 stone doesn't seem a lot to some but to me it's loads as I'm so short. Every extra pound I carry shows. Stll cannot wait to get to 9 stone........it's so exciting. I can't imagine how I'll feel. xxx

Hi everyone,

Lovely to hear from you Alan and well done on a) getting back on track and b) your 2lb loss. Thats a good loss having taken 2 days off.

How is everyone getting on so far? Another load of teaching to do and then I can't wait to flop and watch the apprentice...it's hillarious.

Been so busy I've hardly drunk much water so I have a lot to get down before it gets too late.

Saw my friend today after 2 weeks and she kept saying how tiny I looked....chuffed! It's lovely to get compliments because it's been some time since I had any. She always says lovely things so when she and others stopped commenting on how well I looked last year, it hit home how much weight I'd put on. 2 stone doesn't seem a lot to some but to me it's loads as I'm so short. Every extra pound I carry shows. Stll cannot wait to get to 9 stone........it's so exciting. I can't imagine how I'll feel. xxx

I can actually feel your excitement!!! So happy for you. I havent had anyone notice my weight loss yet, but i can imagine how fab it must feel.
Do you weigh yourself everyday?

Hiya,

I told myself that i wouldn't weigh everyday having had a year not weighing myself. But I have done and I feel it really encourages me, I like to know where I am at and it keeps me on track and motivated. I've got excellent scales which have always matched the weight watchers ones and my CDC's ones. Do you just weigh once a week or every day?

LOL that you can feel my excitement hehehehehehehe. Another friend text me last night to say being with me on saturday night has motivated her to get back to WW. (she's paid for a month already online and not done it)....says she's been eating healthy since we met.....that's so funny!!!!!! I'll be getting smaller and no-one will see as they'll all be shrinking too hahahahha.

You'll start getting compliments really soon hun. I know you will. It's a buzz alright but I'm doing this for me no- one else. xxx

I did plan on just weighing myself once a wk but i must admit i do have a sneaky peak once around mid wk. So far I havent this wk and if I can then id like to wait for a nice surprize on monday morn. x

lol... I do find your excitement, happiness and positivity highly contagious :) I think its a fab thing. It always inspires and spurrs me up to continue and do as good as you are. x

Aaaaawwwwwww that's so nice to hear. I'm pretty tired today but think it's the heyfever playing up....so I'm glad to be plonked on the sofa and watching rubbish on TV.

(btw I always weigh first thing once, I don't ever hop on the scales again in the same day)

You must be shattered having got up so early with your little one and Micky Mouse. Does she sleep through the night and how old is she? How have you been today?

Hello girlies and guys,

How is everyone tonight? I had a bit of an enforced blip today (as can be seen from my Foiled by supermarkets thread!) but am trying not to be downhearted about it. Got WI tomorrow so as long as it's a loss (no matter how small) I'll take it gratefully!

I'm looking forward to the Apprentice too Sunshine! It's such cringeworthy, laughable, enjoyable car crash tv!! :D

I'm a bit like you FFBT, and have a sneaky weigh in mid week. In my first couple of weeks I was off and on the scales like cat on a hot tin roof! But it's calmed down this past couple of weeks - probably because I can see that the weight loss is steadying out so there's no surprise loss every day like there was the first week.

Ok, better get some domestics done before settling with Sir Alan!

T x

PS - Thanks for the dictaphone tip, Sunshine! I'd borrowed one from work on Monday and recorded the practice and got one of the native speakers to speak the lyrics into it so have just uploaded it onto my ipod. The people in the traffic light queues will be wondering what on earth I'm singing tomorrow morning on my way to work!! :serenade::trafficlight:

Hahahaahhaaha Thelma, It works tho, best way to learn driving along. haha!

I don't plan on weighing myself at goal which is why I'd like to go that bit lower so if my weight fluctuates it won't matter.

Yeah the Apprentice is so silly, they make such hillarious decisions. I'm so tired I might get into bed and watch it.

Shame about today but you did the best you could. So hard to find the right food out and about.
Have a good night and a great day tomorrow xxx

Thanks, Sunshine. You too. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sleep well
T x

:angel:Good morning girlies and guy,

Wishing you all a fan-dabby-do-da day. Lets all stay 100%. No picking or we'll all be here till we're 90.

Go go go Shrinklies

Morning Shrinklies,

Hope you all have a great day and are cruising towards target :)

I'm off to WI in an hour so will report back later. Finger's crossed!

T x

Keep your eyes on the prize, Shrinkers!:winner:

Hi everyone!

Im restarting today after a horrible day yesterday (was supposed to start but ended up gorging on choccies, bought by a guilty DH after an argument lol)!

Can I join this club and what does it involve? Need all the motivation I can get!

Thanks

Reena:p

Good luck Thelma.

Hi Reena, of course you can join us and sorry to hear you had a bad start yesterday. Fresh start today and with our Shrinklie help you'll get to goal. We are a friendly support group and we set our own targets to reach. This current one goes to 26th May so please join in and then from 27th May till 30th June we're doing the Shrinklie Power Challenge, You set your own goals as to how much you want to lose within that time. There are teams you can join which are more official if you want to log your weight loss weekly and go up against other teams.

It's a fab group here but you can of course do both.

I'm not aound till tonight but please come on and we can message eachother later and se how you've got on hun,

Have a brilliant day and do it because you want to, xxx

Back