*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

You must be shattered having got up so early with your little one and Micky Mouse. Does she sleep through the night and how old is she? How have you been today?

Hiya... You might have gathered last night since I wasnt here that I must have nodded off. Just managed to watch the apprentice. I was soooo knackered! My daughter is almost 22 months now. Her bday is in July (thats when I'll be 9st yummy mummy ;)) Thank god she sleeps through the night. Goes to bed around 9:30 and is up around 7...if im lucky 7:30... and then there are somedays like yesterday :) Its a tough job being a mum, but theres something new she does everyday and I love it.
Yesterday went ok, glad the loo trips have calmed down now... although I feel so much more motivated and alive when the weathers good n the sun is shining. This cold and rain is just so miserable!

Morning Shrinklies,

Hope you all have a great day and are cruising towards target :)

I'm off to WI in an hour so will report back later. Finger's crossed!

T x

Keep your eyes on the prize, Shrinkers!:winner:

Morning Thelma.... Good luck for your WI. I'll be waiting and thinking of you.....:thinking2:

Hi everyone!

Im restarting today after a horrible day yesterday (was supposed to start but ended up gorging on choccies, bought by a guilty DH after an argument lol)!

Can I join this club and what does it involve? Need all the motivation I can get!

Thanks

Reena:p

Big welcome Reena. Good luck for day1 today. Just stay focused and positive and youl do fab hon. I would recommend setting up another ticker for this challenge from today till 26th may. I find its really encouraging seeing the numbers go down.
Good luck once again. x

Hey Shrinklies....
Remember succeeding with cd is all about having the right attitude. Positivity, determination and will power to succeed will take you far. We have eaten all our lives and this is where we're at today...Like they say, "If food is the not the problem, its not the solution either" Make a change, stay focused n 100% and see the difference. You owe it to yourself.
Summer 2009....here we come!!!!!!
Goooooooooo Shrinklies.
Happy Cding. x

WI Report:

1lb down. Not ecstatic but happy enough with that. At least it's not on! Need to aim for 4 next week though or I won't make the Shrinkly challenge target (well, as least not with official WIs anyway as my final one before 26th will be on 21st!)

So focus, focus, focus and here's to 4lbs I'll never see again!!!

T x

Hi everyone!

Im restarting today after a horrible day yesterday (was supposed to start but ended up gorging on choccies, bought by a guilty DH after an argument lol)!

Can I join this club and what does it involve? Need all the motivation I can get!

Thanks

Reena:p

Hi Reena,

Good to see you here :). You'll get great support from the Shrinklies!

Look forward to celebrating your successes with you!

Lots of luck
Thelma x

WI Report:

1lb down. Not ecstatic but happy enough with that. At least it's not on! Need to aim for 4 next week though or I won't make the Shrinkly challenge target (well, as least not with official WIs anyway as my final one before 26th will be on 21st!)

So focus, focus, focus and here's to 4lbs I'll never see again!!!

T x

Well done. A loss is a loss. Know how you feel as i had a small loss for last wk too. Nevermind, focus..chin up! 4lbs by 26th is def doable. Youll smash ur target no probs. x

Well done. A loss is a loss. Know how you feel as i had a small loss for last wk too. Nevermind, focus..chin up! 4lbs by 26th is def doable. Youll smash ur target no probs. x

Ta muchly, FFBT. Yep, definitely chin up!

How you doing today? Hope you got some more sleep last night!

Remember Thelma... " You are a shrinkster..... and thou shall shrink" :D

Im doing fine...went to bed early so feeling much better today.
I was thinking will try to keep myself busy with some reading...so went into town yesterday and bought 2 books... Revolutionary road & The nearly weds. Also managed to get an old copy of the cd magazine from my cdc (have ordered the latest copy) and the lighterlife mag. Loads of reading to keep me motivated and my mind n thoughts occupied. :)

Hi everybody,

Hope you're all having a good day. Well done on loss Thelma with CD it can be hard sometimes to remember that 1lb is a lotta fat! I try thinking of it as pound of butter - GONE!! Well done on 'unofficial' weight losses too. Sunshine I am hopeless - hopping on my scales every morning and evening, just hope it wears off.

Well done on receiving the compliments all - great feeling when others start noticing that you've lost weight and we're all gonna lose lots more :p

This morning I woke up with stinky stanky taste in my mouth (and presume breath:D). There was enough fur on my tongue to cover the living room. Yuk, yuk, yuk. Until I realised that means KETOSIS hurray! Day 4 and for once i'm not starving :)

(hiding in the bedroom last night from OH and his biscuits paid off!)

Remember Thelma... " You are a shrinkster..... and thou shall shrink" :D

Im doing fine...went to bed early so feeling much better today.
I was thinking will try to keep myself busy with some reading...so went into town yesterday and bought 2 books... Revolutionary road & The nearly weds. Also managed to get an old copy of the cd magazine from my cdc (have ordered the latest copy) and the lighterlife mag. Loads of reading to keep me motivated and my mind n thoughts occupied. :)

:roofles: - I shall indeed shrink! Brill motto FFBT!!!

I've been doing a lot of reading too recently. I'm halfway through Dreams of My Father (Barrack Obama) but also The Suspicions of Mr Whicher (can't remember the author!) and have joined the reading group on Minis so am trying to get through Missing by the end of May! Between that, the wedding cross stitch challenge, exercise (well, sometimes!), work and trying to have a life, it's keeping my away from evil food thoughts!

I'd forgotten about the CD magazine - think I'll order one next week. Always good to read inspirational stories.

Hope you're having a good day.

happy reading!

Well done on loss Thelma with CD it can be hard sometimes to remember that 1lb is a lotta fat! I try thinking of it as pound of butter - GONE!!
This morning I woke up with stinky stanky taste in my mouth (and presume breath:D). There was enough fur on my tongue to cover the living room. Yuk, yuk, yuk. Until I realised that means KETOSIS hurray! Day 4 and for once i'm not starving :)

(hiding in the bedroom last night from OH and his biscuits paid off!)

Thanks, Roisin. I'm definitely trying to look at it that way and hoping that a little loss this week will equal a big loss next week!!

How are you doing today? Great news about ketosis! I think I've been really lucky re the bad breath as although sometimes my mouth tastes horrible, it's not constant and a squirt of breath freshener seems to do the trick. Well, I don't seem to have knocked anyone over with my breath yet, so I'm assuming it's working! lol

I'm off to the cinema tonight. Will hopefully see Angels and Demons (advanced screning I think) and have saved a bar to munch on. Just hope my mega water drinking today doesn't mean I'll need to go to the loo halfway through!!!

Will give you all a film review later on :D. Just call me Jonathon Woss!

Hi everyone. I'm starting SS on Sat so would like to join in the remainder of the challenge with you. My DD has her bday party on 30th so would like to be 10lbs lighter by then, which hopefully will be do-able in 2 weeks?

Fattybumbum- I to have a daughter who is 2 in July(7th) and my goal is 9st too!!

Hi everyone. I'm starting SS on Sat so would like to join in the remainder of the challenge with you. My DD has her bday party on 30th so would like to be 10lbs lighter by then, which hopefully will be do-able in 2 weeks?

Fattybumbum- I to have a daughter who is 2 in July(7th) and my goal is 9st too!!

Welcome, welcome, Mumto4! Nice to see you. Hope you have a good first day on Sat. Remember to check in here if youneed any support, advice, or even just a good giggle!

T :)

Hey mumto4, Welcome! Good luck for sat and Im sure youl do fab.
There are a few of us here who are aiming for 9st. Im gonna see how i feel closer to target, and might wanna just go under 9st... around 8.10, just to give myself a leeway and I could think of 9st being the absolute limit. I'll see how it goes.
My daughters bday is on the 18th of july, fingers crossed i should be at target by then.
Just stay focused on why your doing this and the results youll achieve. Well done on taking the first step and all the very best. YOU WILL DO FAB! x

Welcome Mumto4 and good luck with your weightloss. Please do join in with us till May 26th and then 27th May till 30th June and we'll all shrink together.

Ffbumtum.....loved your post earlier, all those words of wisdom.....I had a read when I had a min free this afternoon....it was really lovely.
Glad to hear you got some good sleep. I could barley keep my eyes open last night for the Apprentice and then we had a tv power cut and missed the middle. Nice early night so was wide awake this morning.

Thelma, lets all head for a massive loss next weighin. Phew tho at least the scales are going in the right direction.

I had a weird moment today at work. Was with my friend (male) and was drinking my shake which most think is just a protein shake due to someone presuming it was and me not correcting them. A lady working there (a mum of a student of mine) came up to me and asked if that was a diet shake I had....... Now, this is weird but I said no it wasn't and that it was a protein drink. My friend was wondering why I was drinking a protein shake when I'm not doing weights at the moment. I fobbed them off and after a conversation with my friend about how wonderful protein shakes are and him telling me what i should and shouldn't be doing with weights.......I confessed to him about 810. Eeekkkkkk!!! It never ever bothers me who knows I'm doing CD as I really don't care what others think but why an earth did I lie to that woman!!!!!! She looked at me like she knew I was talking crap!!!!!!! whoops. It turns out tho that my friend is also losing weight callories counting and wanted to know about me. He then told me he'd thought i'd lost weight!!!!!

Don't know why I'm telling you this , it's just so weird how I dealt with it.

I dunno, must be going mad xxxx

It's weird also cause people look you up and dwon when you talk about losing weight. I did feel proud to tell him tho that I had lost 13 lbs in 3 and half weeks. He was impressed.....he's the first guy to notice my weight loss, other than otherhalf of course. I just can't wait to be rid and back to my petit self.

FFBT....I'm pleased to hear your also considering going a bit under the 9 st mark, we could set another target when we get there and see how we do..........

xxx

Thanks girls. I'm so excited about joining you all. Im sick of being fat now and having to go up a dress size. Going to keep all my nice size 12's as hopefully in a month they will fit again. My aim is comfatable size 10. Think the idea of slightly going under 9st is a good one, does give some ley way.

My goal is to be at least 3 stone lighter come September as I start uni and i don't want to be a fat student!

Liking your positive attitude, you're gonna fit in well here. It's a brilliant group, really supportive but we have a good laugh on the way and kick eachother up the bum when we need it.

What day are you on now? xxx

Thanx sunshine. Its nice to have a positve start in the morning. Its also the time when my water intake is at its peak :D

Ofcourse you need to tell us about "Everything" after all you are a fellow shrinklie. :copon: .... ;)
I havent told anyone about cd, think its because i just cant be bothered to have a lame argument and people putting me down :tomato:. If they havent got anything positive or encouraging to say, they might aswell not say anything. I have noticed that for some reason diets like slimfast are more acceptable then cd,llife etc... no clue why though? :rolleyes:
Nevermind...we've got no time to ponder over what others think :tongue: ... we've got so much to focus on :drivesaint00: ... :winner: summer 09, slim teeny weeny us, fitted dresses n jeans, sexy underwear.... and the list can go on!

Back