*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Yay bumtum(god i do love your name but it's sooooo long) maybe we'll reveal our names one day :0)......i'm all excited again now thinking about getting to goal.

Shrinklie power. Yeah i haven't gone out of my way to tell people. If they ask I'll tell them. As long as I get to where I want to be I'm happy. God I was hungry at work today, even tho i had a shake with me, I waited till I got home to eat porridge....lived on mint tea all afternoon. Not usually hungry but the last 2 days I felt i needed more.Didn't give in tho.......no no no!!!!

as my other half once said to my delight!!!!!! (not) little pickers wear big knickers.....ouch :0)

Little pickers wear big knickers

:eatdrink051:

Ouch....that stings big time. Although, when you think about it, it is true.
Let it be the ending thought for today.... "Little pickers wear big knickers" I like it :)

Yeah it's funny tho. Well goodnight fellow Shrinkster. Sleep well and here's to another day done well.

Day 25 for me done.Oh my gooooooddddddd! can't believe it xxx

Thanks Sunshine, Im on ss plus for a few days but starting on SS from Monday, need to do this slowly or Il blow it, good luck to everyone on their next wi's! Too tired now, bad day, will post more tomorrow!:D

night night shrinklies.... see you in the morning. sweet dreams. x

Morning Shrinklies.... :grouphugg:
Hope you all had a good night sleep and are all positive n set for a brand new day that will take us a step closer to the brand new us. :cool:
Heres to another day of 100% cding... for those low moments :patback: just remember that abstinence isnt forever, youll be eating great food soon! Visualize yourself at your goal weight. :winner:

Happy Cding. x

Good morning fellow Shrinklies.

Thanks FFBT for your positive words. Lets do this, another 100% day to get closer to where we want to be.

Hahahahha it's funny now how I settle down to paint my nails a lot more often than ever before in the evenings.

So I'm on Day 26 (it's like Big Brother) that's week 4 day 5. My thing today is I have come out in spots!!!! Arg. I don't usually get spots and have some on my chin and forhead. I've never stayed on CD this long and have always had the best skin in my life so what's hapening? Any ideas anyone? Is your skin clear or not?

Otherhalf was tucking into very nice unmentionable food here last night very late....it smelt so good. At first thought I could have gobbled it all up but then i actually just enjoyed the smells.

Yay it's fabulous Friday so lets all have a FREE FROM FOOD FABULOUS FRIDAY XXX

Good Morning Shrinking Stooooonnnneeesss!!!! (sorry - not very good at Robin Williams impressions!!)

How's everyone today?

Not much time to post very much just now as must get to work :( But I'll be back this afternoon as I'm finishing just after lunchtime! :D

So, while I'm away, happy posting, stay positive, keep your mind on your target and SHRINK!

Thelmz x

Good Morning Everyone.

Wet rotten day here BUT weekend soon and feeling great and have myself convinced that the weekend will be fabulous. Going to my Mum's the weekend and away from the scales so I'll have a surprise when I get back :).

Keep Shrinking and Drinking (water :D)

Chat later

Morning girlies. Can't wait to get started tomorrow, today is my last day of indulgence haha. Seeing my cdc at 6:30 tonight can't wait. I am worrying slightly as I know it is so hard just need to get past the first few days and should be ok.

What does everyone do when they feel hungry? I've loads of ironing that i have deliberatly put off till 2moro so i can do some. If i have a big glass of water each time my stomach growls will that help?

water definately helps! although to be honest in my case soulsourcing was actually useful - i had some major exams which finished on wednesday and it was a blessing in the run up not to have to worry about being hungry as i had to revise and didnt have time to eat! :)

i tend to drink black coffee when the growling gets really bad - although that doesnt really happen anymore but then im only two weeks in :)

Morning girlies. Can't wait to get started tomorrow, today is my last day of indulgence haha. Seeing my cdc at 6:30 tonight can't wait. I am worrying slightly as I know it is so hard just need to get past the first few days and should be ok.

What does everyone do when they feel hungry? I've loads of ironing that i have deliberatly put off till 2moro so i can do some. If i have a big glass of water each time my stomach growls will that help?

Hey mumto4 :)
The first few day are a little tough but once the body gets used to then ul be flying.
I try to occupy myself as much as i can
to keep my mind off food. Its busy enough with my little toddler running around. Ive got the cd magazine, some other health n fitness mags along with some light read books. Ive started looking after myself more...nice smelly baths, homemade face masks, painting my nails, hot hair oil massage and of course mini mins.

:pHi!

Im on day 1 of SS today, really dont wanna blow it this time, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Hope everyone's doing well and having a good day!
Just wondered if anyone knows how I can get the logo of shrinking stones on my sig? Bit thick, sorry!

R x

:pHi!

Im on day 1 of SS today, really dont wanna blow it this time, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Hope everyone's doing well and having a good day!
Just wondered if anyone knows how I can get the logo of shrinking stones on my sig? Bit thick, sorry!

R x

Hey Reena.
If you right click on the logo n then copy n save it to your desktop or any other file...then go to edit sig, under user CP and paste it into the sig picture box and click save. Should work. Give it a go...if it doesnt let me know. x

Hey mumto4 :)
Ive started looking after myself more...nice smelly baths, homemade face masks, painting my nails, hot hair oil massage and of course mini mins.

Snap FFBT :p
I'm so mosturised that my clothes keep slipping off! (or maybe that's CD)

I feel really pampered - I always do my nails when things get 'hairy' (doing a proper manicure takes ages! plus you can't rumage in cupboards or eat when they're wet ;)).

Don't think I've ever paid so much attention to myself. This will definitely have to continue well after CD.

Hi Shrinklies, Yay it's the weekend!!!!!!!!! girlie cuppa and shopping tomorrow and Thorpe Park and dinner on Monday for my birthday whhooohooo. May go get a bra fitting done and see if there's a difference yet. Gotta go get this home of mine sorted out so I can slump in my sofa and have a cosy night in. See you in a while.

Hope everyone is having a great day on plan. Lets do this Shrinksters.

A big congratulations to Polishrose on losing 6lbs this week. Well done to you. It paid off in the end. Very inspiring for when others reach a plateau xxx
:talk017:​

Back