*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Well I wanted to lose a stone and I have lost 13.5 pounds LOL....0.5 to go :D Actually I have lost another pound since yesterday but I'n only going by my official weigh ins :)

Well I wanted to lose a stone and I have lost 13.5 pounds LOL....0.5 to go :D Actually I have lost another pound since yesterday but I'n only going by my official weigh ins :)

Yeaaahh..! Well done polishrose. Youve totally smashed your 1st challenge then. Fab result. Keep it up. x

Morning All...
Hope you all had a goodnight sleep. My little one was up from 2am-4.30am and then she woke up again at 7am... so not much of a wknd for me :)
Ive got my WI 2morrow....really looking forward to it. Would love to have lost 5lbs... that would make a stone gone in 3 wks. Ive tried my best...lets see how it goes. Any other monday WI's?
Good luck to everyone today...wknds are the toughest. Stay positive and make it happen!
Happy Cding.
x

Good Morning Super Shrinklies!!!

The sun is out here today after a day of torrential rain yesterday. Hope it's a sunny Sunday with you too - here's to sunny skies and sunny scales!

I'm having a day of catching up with myself after a busy Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to hearing all your Shrinking news!

T x

Morning All...
Hope you all had a goodnight sleep. My little one was up from 2am-4.30am and then she woke up again at 7am... so not much of a wknd for me :)
Ive got my WI 2morrow....really looking forward to it. Would love to have lost 5lbs... that would make a stone gone in 3 wks. Ive tried my best...lets see how it goes. Any other monday WI's?
Good luck to everyone today...wknds are the toughest. Stay positive and make it happen!
Happy Cding.
x

Bless, FFBT, you must be tired today! Hope today isn't too hectic. What are your plans for today?

Can't wait to hear about your WI result - I have every confidence you'll have done great! You've been so dedicated and committed, you can't lose (if you know what I mean!! lol).

Wonder how Sunshine's getting on - think she's taken her first travel sickness pill yet! Hope she's having a birthday ball!

T x

2lbs off this week, so 10lb lost and 2lb to go :) xx

Hi Guys!

Hope everyone's having a good restful sunday. Ive been sticking to it so far and in ketosis today so very happy. FFBT I know how you feel hun, one of the twins was up most of the night, probably restless due to the jabs being the day before. Its so tough and today I just wanted to eat but tried to stay away from the kitchen (quite impossible when you are the only one who can cook at home).
Anyway, Im back to the weight I was before I started cheating so downhill (on the scales) from here on I guess. Sunshine, hope you have fun, but be good hun. Gosh there's so many posts on here its hard to keep track so good luck to everyone :grouphugg:

R x

Hey Thelma. Terrible day here again weather wise... but hey Im feeling sunny. Even though havent had much sleep but fully charged :D
Ive bought a pedometer this morning (as a treat for staying 100% this wk. I read an artical in a fitness mag yesterday. It said that 10,000 steps a day is the ideal amount for good health and fitness. An average person takes between 3,500 - 5,000 per day. Taking 10,000 steps is a distance of approx 5 miles and it would result in better health and lower weight. 10,000 step benchmark is now accepted as being equivalent to the government guideline of 30mins of physical exercise for cardiovascular health per day.
Im gonna start using mine tomorrow. I'll be clipping it on first thing in the morn and taking it off last thing. Will see how many steps Ive managed. Doubt it'll be anything close to 10,000, but my plan is to gradually increase and soon be able to do 10,000 minimum daily.
Apart from that Im also going on my wi fit dail for at least 30-40 mins and skipping the rope too. Managed 160 skips yesterday... gonna try beating that today. I feel that apart from loosing weight i also wanna feel super super fit. I feel so positive about this journey of mine... and a huge part of that is due to everybodys positive shrinklie vibes... especially the daily morning, afternoon and night posts with thelma and sunshine.
Stay positive all... and come on here if ur struggling...we're always around to help.

x

Hi Guys!

Hope everyone's having a good restful sunday. Ive been sticking to it so far and in ketosis today so very happy. FFBT I know how you feel hun, one of the twins was up most of the night, probably restless due to the jabs being the day before. Its so tough and today I just wanted to eat but tried to stay away from the kitchen (quite impossible when you are the only one who can cook at home).
Anyway, Im back to the weight I was before I started cheating so downhill (on the scales) from here on I guess. Sunshine, hope you have fun, but be good hun. Gosh there's so many posts on here its hard to keep track so good luck to everyone :grouphugg:

R x

Hey Reena... well done on getting through the first day and stickin to it. I can so understand you feeling the need to eat this morning after a rough night. I was so close giving in this morning but i didnt. Losing weight is more important to me now. How old are your twins?
Stay positive...its tough but so gonna be worth it.
x

2lbs off this week, so 10lb lost and 2lb to go :) xx

Well done... your so close smashing your target. Keep it up babe. x

I feel so positive about this journey of mine... and a huge part of that is due to everybodys positive shrinklie vibes... especially the daily morning, afternoon and night posts with thelma and sunshine.
Stay positive all... and come on here if ur struggling...we're always around to help.

x

Awww, bless FFBT - me too! Thank you for that - it makes a difference to me to know that my rambles and our catch ups make a difference to you

Good plan re the pedometer and wii fitting. I must get my wii back from my friend this week so I can get hula-ing! lol

Congrats to Reena and Sarette on their acheivements - Reena for getting through the tiredness 100% and Sarette for getting closer and closer to goal! Fab girls!!!!

Thanks girlies, you've all helped, couldnt have stuck to it otherwise!

FFBT my twins are 1 and I have a 2 year old son so yes I am quite loopy and mad, but there you go, every day is a challenge! Thelma, thanks for the encouragement, now Ive just gotta keep carrying on, well done Sarette :grouphugg:

Good afternoon ladies i cant believe i have just had my first shake for today and 2 cups of coffee.Well on track today ready for wi tomorrow evening.! x
shan

Day 2 for me today and can't believe how easy I am finding it. Not feeling hungry at all today. Hopefully carry on feelingg like this and it'll be easy (ish) :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, hope you are feeling good and positive today. Thanks to Kirsty/Thelma (are you the same person, is confused it doesn't take alot?) for letting me join your support group you all seem a nice crowd of people to be around. I will be starting Sole Source this coming week and sure I will be OK when I have the help and support of people like you. In return I hope to be supportive to you. I think teamwork is very important and helps you through the hard times. Good luck to everyone that has a weigh in tomorrow and let us know how you get on, its so inspiring to hear.
Thanks once again

PS managed to sort the logo thing out as you can see. :)

Well done on the logo! And welcome to the Shrinklies!

Yep, I'm Thelma to Minimims (known as Kirsty in my real life!).

Although I didnt' do it before starting, the recommendations are to up your water intake and lessen your carb intake before you start. Let us know how you're doing through the week.

T :)

Morning Shrinklies!

Hope your weekends went well and you're looking forward to a marvellous Monday!

Special mention:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, dear Sunshine!
Happy birthday to you!!!! :birthday:

Laters losers! :D

T x

Morning Shrinks...
Hope you all had a lovely wknd and are all set for a new successful wk. Remember, only YOU can make the change happen. The solution is in our hands... all we need to do is take action.

Off for my WI... See you shrinklies later.
Happy Cding.
x

Happy Birthday Sunshine.... Hope you have a fab bday. :bestwishes:
Lots of love... :heartpump:

Fattyfattybumtum (soon to be Skinnysexybumtum :D )

Back