*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey... WI 3 and Ive lost 4lbs :). Was hoping for 5lbs as that would have made it 1stone in 3 wks.... But nevermind. Happy with the result and my tickers are going down and it feels fab.... so Im a happy bunny today :) :) :)

:happy096:
Go Fattyfattybumtum!!!!!
Fantastic result!

You're a star!!!
:talk017:​

Well done on weight loss FFBT :D

Today is my 7th day SS and feeling good, few shakey moments at weekend but managed to fixate on goal and stuck to it.

Happy Birthday Sunshine Singer, so jealous of Alton Towers :D!

And hi to everybody on sunny Monday :)

Happy birthday sunshine! Have a fab day! And well done FFBT, amazing loss, so proud of you!
(Ive lost 6 lbs so far but only 3 days in, hoping to increase it by friday, but well chuffed)

Have a great day losers! ;)

Thanx guyz... I couldnt have done it without the support i get here.

This afternoon has been so challenging... at one point really was gonna give in. I was soooo close on stuffing my face with my daughters leftovers, but quickly binned it and decided to go to town and treat myself. Got the whole skincare regime from vichy (had been wanting it for so long) and walked around town for 2 hrs and then came home.

Have found myself surprisingly very weak today and really wanting to eat. I also bought some sparkling water for a little change. MMMmmmmmm.... like it!

Hows everyones day been?

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
Well done FFTB on your weight loss. Keep up the good work, not only will you have a fab body but great skin too.
Happy Birthday Sunshine.

Hi everyone. Wow you have all done sooooooo well....amazing losses this week. Congrats to you all.

Thanks so much for thinking of me over the last 2 days and for all the Birthday wishes. Alton Towers was amazing, absolutly loved it. Have the funniest photos which I'm sure I'll put up some day. Air (like you're flying) and Oblivion (big black hole) were my favourites but they were all fantastic.

You'll be glad to hear I managed to stay within 810 even tho i was surrounded my temping food. Had to request slight changes to my orders in restaurants but it was well worth it to stay on track. Pretty chuffed about that. It was very cold and pouring rain so bought a hoody.......the 12 was too big, so got the 10.....yay and for half price.

Gotta say how brilliant it was to make the most of the rides instead of wondering what I wanted to eat, when and where? We ate when we needed to and because of 810 we were able to enjoy meals together.

All the walking was great however I did feel light head a couple of times due to such low calories. Yes, Thelma, I had taken my travel sick pills........couldn't have done the rides without them.

Just wanted to say hi really as I'm shattered now. Looking forward to trying the mix-a-moose this week.

Well done again, I've read all your posts,

So day 29 done for me....hurray. I've missed you guys,

Wishing you all a good Tuesday, Nite xxx big hugs from me
:nightf::talk017:

.....and remember 8 days till Tuesday 26th May........
that's 8 days to stay on track and blitz your goals.

Lets keep shrinking together.
We can do this. So we've had Happy no Munching Monday.
Bring on Soon to be Twigs Tuesday xxx

Morning Everyone... and welcome back sunshine :) Have really missed you :( but im glad your back and you managed to stay on track... so well done for that! :happy096:

Ive woken up this morning feeling really crappy. Aches n pains all over... feel so slugish n sore. Since last evening really really wanna eat something proper. :sigh:
Im thinking of changing to 810, but not sure if i can make the jump and if i have to do ss+ first. My loss will prob slow down with 810, which i dont want happening right now. Maybe if i could stick to ss this wk and maybe get in the 9's and then go 810 next wk....? or maybe i could have one 810 meal today and stick to ss...? My worry is that i might end up having more then what im allowed... and if i dont have anything, i might end up binging. Confused! :confused:

My cdc is on hols this wk so cant contact her. What do u guys think? :help2:

Last edited:
Good Morning all,

Wooooooo hoooooooo I'm in the 9's!!!!!!!!! okay only half a pound into the 9's but still I'm really pleased. I actually lost 1/2lb over that weekend away which is a good sign. Still means I'm only down 2 & 1/2lbs this week which means for shrinklie target I need to lose 6.5 lbs. Doubt that will happen on 810 somehow. But I've stuck to 810 and done the best I can do so I'll still be happy enough. I haven't been in the 9's for at least 2 years.

So, hope you all have a brilliant day especially FFBT as you've not been feeling to great. Sending you some Shrinklie power vibes hun.

Have a good one, lets do this, lets SHRINK XXX
:devilangel:

Ohh FFBT we crossed paths there.

I can't believe you're still feeling rough. I think you can jump straight to 810. Look how much I love it hun......it's fantastic. You can still eat a little and this gives you loads of energy and stops you feeling sick and neglected. My thoughts were I'd rather have a slightly smaller loss every month and enjoy what I'm doing than do SS and bannish food altogether. i'd be misserable.

I would private message a CDC on here and ask their advice. You've nothing to lose. Let me know what you're going to do.

I missed you loads by the way. Big hug xxx

WOW..... I mean :wow::wow::wow::wow: Your in the 9's......Well done Sunshine. Thats brill. Im so chuffed for you. I bet you feel great getting in the single digits. Excellent work. x

Ohh FFBT we crossed paths there.

I can't believe you're still feeling rough. I think you can jump straight to 810. Look how much I love it hun......it's fantastic. You can still eat a little and this gives you loads of energy and stops you feeling sick and neglected. My thoughts were I'd rather have a slightly smaller loss every month and enjoy what I'm doing than do SS and bannish food altogether. i'd be misserable.

I would private message a CDC on here and ask their advice. You've nothing to lose. Let me know what you're going to do.

I missed you loads by the way. Big hug xxx

Are the meals really tiny on 810? If im only allowed half a tin of tuna, im thinking that just might not be enough. Can you have milk in tea n coffee.

Food mentioned for 810 post

I find the meals great portion size. That's coming from me...the bottomless pit when it comes to eating hehehehe.

Yes you have milk (altho i have yogurt as i don't drink much milk). I actually sprinkle a little of the chocolate sachet into it and it's yum. Then I'd have the shake and don't even notice the difference in amount. I actually don't measure the protein i have as I don't want to be obsessive about it. I have tin of tuna, chicken breast or cottage cheese usually (which btw you can melt under the gril over veg and it's absolutly yum...it's melts like motarella). Mushrooms, brocolli, cauliflour or salad. At restaurants I get them to adjust the meals a bit. So I'll swop the friend onion rings for large mushrooms, or I'll order a chicken breast without sauce and switch the potato for steamed veg.

I have absolutly no complaints at all on 810. It's just fantastic and I don't feel deprived or like I'm on a diet xxx

I would really like to ask you more about the 810... Do you think we should have a thread for it instead of mentioning it here?

If i hadn't of been on 810 this weekend, I would have eaten all the wrong things at Alton. If there was ever a place where every naughty food ever made was going to be , it's there. But we made time to eat at nice places with healthy options and I knew I'd have my shakes and bars later which stopped me wanting any junk. xxx

BTW - you're only 5 lbs till you're in the 9's!!!!!!! You'll be there in no time. My losses are a bit slower than some but as long as it's coming off then it's all good. x

Morning all,
Just a quick post before heading to work.

FFBT so sorry you're not feeling great still. I can't really comment on 810 as I haven't looked at what's involved (and wont' need to for some time! lol) but I definitely agree with Sunshine that you should pm a CDC here - or do a separate thread asking the question. There's lots of knowledgeable people on here so someone will keep you right. I completely understand what you're saying about not wanting to lessen your losses, but in the long term, you're more likely to come off plan completely if you're not feeling well, so moving to 810 could give you the best of both: losses and feeling better. Shrinklie hugs, babe :gen126:

Sunshine, glad you're feeling bright and breezy after your weekend away! Well done, well done, well done on getting into the 9s! That's amazing! And also for losing over the weekend - what a star you are!

Hope everyone else is doing fine - post your news to keep me busy at lunchtime! lol

My news for today is that I'm wearing a pair of jeans I bought over a year ago and only wore once because they were so tight and uncomfortable. Well, today I'm in them, and have been sitting typing this for a good 15mins and they're still pretty comfy! And I won't be having to pull them up every 10 mins which is what I was beginning to feel I was doing with the trousers I had on yesterday!

Right, better get to work. Got an emergency meeting to deal with a 68.5% funding cut we found out about at 5pm yesterday :(

Shrinklies are go!!!!

T x

I started an 810 at the same time as this one but never kept it up. Better to private message probably. I've gotta go get ready for work now but I'll be home just after 5pm. So if you're around tonight we could pm any time after that.

Def ask a CDC here tho for advice. You never know what they will come back with xxx

Back