*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Oops, lots of cross posting from me there, as I took so long to type that last message!

FFBT, keep your chin up hun.

And Sunshine, 810 sounds great! I can't wait!

Thelma, that's brilliant....................best feeling ever when things start to fit and even fit better than when we bought them....it's like going shopping for free......

Have a good day at work and talk to ya later xxx

I cannot believe how stupid I can be. You probably guessed that I cheated. Went to Mum's house and had two pieces of toast with some topping thing that mum makes which is so tasty and i was so unecessary that I dont understand whats wrong with me. I have been so good yesterday and for four days Ive managed to stick to SS 100%, was so proud of myself ysterday for resisting after being so tired and now Ive blown it all.
Had this about half am and just got home (12.30pm) and tested pee and its still purple on the stick but I guess it will only show that Im outta ketosis tomorow right? Or could I have been lucky? Im determined to get back on track but whats the point if Im out of ketosis, aaaaaaaaargh!!!! Its so hard to get back in the 'zone'.
Just had to let that out, sorry, very very low right now
mad.gif
frown.gif

My mother practically force feeds me and then says I should lose weight, uh hello?!
confused.gif
so so sad...
frown.gif

Reena,

You've had a blip. Put it behind you and keep going. You really don't need to bother with Ketotis as you lose weight regardless of being in ketosis or not. You will get stronger as you go along and your mum won't be able to force feed you anything... You have not at all blown it. Forget it and carry on having your CD food today.

Focus on your goals and how great it feels to be slim and confident
Shrinklie power coming your way. xx

FFBT, I'm home early if you want to ask me altho i'm sure you've had loads of info by now xxx

Oooooohhhhhh yum yum. I just had my first mix a moose with the choc mint shake......it's fab!!!! I wanted to wait till now to try it so I'd have something different to look forward to.

Hope you are all having a great day. I finished early so it's bliss being home and chilling out. I'm still on a high from the rollercoasters and my tummy is still churning. Really tired today and have been feeling a little bit sicky but nothing too mad. I'm home now so it's fine.

FFBT what's happening? Have you made any decisions yet? You've been doing so well x

ps...oh my god i'm in my 5th week. I can't believe it.

God im really struggling today. Feel so sick because im so hungry. Just looked at a pkt of crisps and my mouth started watering lol and i don't really like crisps that much! Yesterday I found really easyand today im really struggling i am just so hungry. I hope i feel better tomorrow as don't think i can take being like this for much longer without caving :(

Hi Mumto4,

You can do this hun. you've been doing well. Get some pepermint tea......it really helps. Perhaps think about spliting your sachets so you're having more throughout the day. Keep drinking water, water and a bit more water. Stay on here and read loads to get inspired by others. Have a nice bubble bath, or paint your nails, get an early night, call a friend, do anything to take your mind off CD.

Think about your goals and how you will feel when you get your first compliment, when your clothes start to fit again etc.

Come on you can do this. We're all here for you xxx:hug99:

Thankyou Sunshine, it's lovely to read nice things. I won't cave and am trying to drink the water, drunk nearly 3l today but it hurts when it hits my empty tummy lol. Will plod on, I CAN do it and i WILL!!

Good work. Just keep a positive attitude hun and you'll get there. You've just got to get through week 1 and have your first weigh in qand you'll be on top of the world xxx

Hi all,

Hows everyone doing? I've been busy recently so haven't had a chance to get on here. Anyhow, I'm here now and the weight loss is still in progress.

Have just completed week 3 and lost another 3.25lbs. I think it's going to slow down now, but I suppose that happens, nevermind I'm not going to let it get me down, I will remain focused.

Well done to all of you for keeping on track!

Amy.

Week 1: 5.5lbs
Week 2: 4.00
Week 3: 3.75

Thankyou Sunshine, it's lovely to read nice things. I won't cave and am trying to drink the water, drunk nearly 3l today but it hurts when it hits my empty tummy lol. Will plod on, I CAN do it and i WILL!!
Well done Mumto4 - that's the spirit! I promise it'll get easier after today. You're doing really well - keep going. We're all behind you :)

Hi all,

Hows everyone doing? I've been busy recently so haven't had a chance to get on here. Anyhow, I'm here now and the weight loss is still in progress.

Have just completed week 3 and lost another 3.25lbs. I think it's going to slow down now, but I suppose that happens, nevermind I'm not going to let it get me down, I will remain focused.

Well done to all of you for keeping on track!

Amy.

Week 1: 5.5lbs
Week 2: 4.00
Week 3: 3.75
We all want weight loss at the speed of light but you've got the right attitude - as long as it keeps going the right way, that's what matters. And you've had steady losses so far, so hopefully your body will keep to the consistency! :)

How did you get on today Thelma? all good i hope :0) xxx

Hello, hello,
How are you, Sunshine?

I'm doing ok thanks. Had a few weak moments this afternoon as I was at a meeting and there were leftover sandwiches which smelled lovely. I was also a bit hungry so it was difficult. Managed to stick to my water though. Just home and had my soup so that's my 3 things for today done - am hoping I don't get peckish later!

And, I saw some pictures of myself which were taken at a work event last week - I looked so fat in them. I really have no ability to visualise myself how others must see me and struggle to visualise myself as slim. Although it's not made me want to head for the biscuit tin, it's dented my confidence a bit and made me realise again how far I still have to go.

But, onwards and downwards. I want to be able to look at myself in future photos and not criticise so that's my mission and I choose to accept it!

Sorry for the moaning! PMA firmly back in place!
x

FFBT, how are you doing?

Hope you're feeling a bit better tonight.

Been thinking about you. x

Awwww well done Thelma on resisting. It wouldn't be worth it tucking into them, probably wouldn't taste right now. Seriously, when I had my blip in week 1, the food I had really wasn't that big of a deal.....totally pointless in fact, just felt sick after....so a huge well done for that.

I'm pretty tired today but still going strong. On here a bit too much making up the the 2 days I missed. hehehehehe x

Hello, hello i sooo tired today and its only Tuesday lol i had wi yeserday and lost 4lbs.Plus 6inches from me bodyso chuffed with myself because i really didnt think i could do this so proved myself wrong.! Im in london this bank hoilday i really dont want to go now wanna stay home and stay on track with my CD. lol i will be having a light evening meal for two nights just need to plan ahead i reckon.
I will cry if i have a Gain!!

shan x

Hi guys

Well Ive really gone and blown it today so I dunno how Il feel tomorow, thanks for the encouragement sunshine, really helped :) hopefully Il carry on tomorow cos right now I just wanna pack it all in:cry:

Awwww well done Thelma on resisting. It wouldn't be worth it tucking into them, probably wouldn't taste right now. Seriously, when I had my blip in week 1, the food I had really wasn't that big of a deal.....totally pointless in fact, just felt sick after....so a huge well done for that.

I'm pretty tired today but still going strong. On here a bit too much making up the the 2 days I missed. hehehehehe x

Thanks, Sunshine. You're totally right. I know it would have felt wrong to eat anything and I'm glad I didn't give in, but boy it was difficult.

I can totally understand where you're at Reena, but keep strong - you can do this. We can do it together.

Thanks so much for the support Shrinks :grouphugg:x

Back