*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I know. Yesterday was the last day for me of the teaching term. I had loads of gaps and was so so chuffed when I could get online at work and busy myself. It kept me on track last night big time. I like having my overweight to normal ticker too as another half stone and I'm there. I'd love to do that in the next 2 weeks so I'm 'normal' for Dublin family weekend. My first challenge has gone a little sour for me as I had 2 periods so I've lost less weight and aprt from one extra bar I've stayed on track. I can't do more than that. I'm still interested to know if I lose more before Tuesday, but excited about the new goals I've set. xxx

Hey chicks,

Just a quick post before I head off into town to shop for sandals and sunglasses!

FFBT, sorry to hear things are still icy with you and HB. I hope you manage to get things back on track so you enjoy your holiday weekend. Keep smiling, babe. We luv ya and won't ever be frosty with you!!:grouphugg:

Sunshine - aren't you off to the big smoke yet? Don't worry too much about your 1st challenge - 2 periods has gotta have had an impact. But you're doing great and consistently losing so keep at it! Won't be long before you're 'normal' (well, in terms of the scales, at least!! :silly:)

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

And who's taking over the tunes while DJ Thez is off air??? Any volunteers?!?!

See you later chickens!

Thelma xxx

Hey girlies, good morning to you all.
FFBT heres a big hug for you :grouphugg:Well done for not heading to the fridge it can be soooo tempting when you feel down. I love the quote, as normal its brill.
Sunshine have a great day in London, WTG to your OH for being so supportive as it really helps.
Thelma try not to spend too much lol, and have a good evening.
I am at home all day so will probably be on here on and off. My OH is away at the min so its a quiet one for me. On day 3 now and don't feel too bad today. Is it poss to be in ketosis on day 3?
Take all xxxx

Afternoon everyone,

just had my WI. As predicted my weight loss is quite slow, the fact i am barely drinking anything at all over the week and i have half my packs left :eek: may explain my measly 1.5lb loss this week.

But its still a loss and so i am happy with it. At least the scales are going down and i am losing.

Sorry i have not been on much this week. I have just bee soooooo stressed with work and getting home late that i have not been able to concentrate on anything other than work.

I am going to try and catch up on all your post later.

Caroline x

Well done lemma hun, its still a loss.
Keep up the good work. xx

Hey girlies, good morning to you all.
FFBT heres a big hug for you :grouphugg:Well done for not heading to the fridge it can be soooo tempting when you feel down. I love the quote, as normal its brill.
Sunshine have a great day in London, WTG to your OH for being so supportive as it really helps.
Thelma try not to spend too much lol, and have a good evening.
I am at home all day so will probably be on here on and off. My OH is away at the min so its a quiet one for me. On day 3 now and don't feel too bad today. Is it poss to be in ketosis on day 3?
Take all xxxx

Thanx for the hugs foosey :)
You sure could be in ketosis even though its only day3. Hopefully all will get a little easier from now on. Its all a mind game. The first days are always a little tough...so well done on getting through. Shrinklie power babe. x

I start on Tuesday would love to join in if possible please a stone in a month that would be awesome xxxx

Therealbbe, hi and welcome to the madhouse :0) Good luck with your start on Tuesday and keep us updated with how you're doing.

Foosey,hope your 3rd day has gone well. xxx

Thelma, have you anything left in your purse? Did you try anything on and get a nice suprise?

Lemma, well done on the loss. It's still really good. i'll be lucky if I even get 1lb off this week......and i've be doing fine????? Sorry to hear work is still so stressful, nightmare!

FFBT, how have you been getting on today? xxx

I had a great day in London. Dinner was a bit hard. Went to a very posh restaurant......and it was THE most dull salad i've ever had in my life!!!!! but i stayed with 810.

Must say my energy levels are really low on CD. I'm fine doing everyday stuff but if I have to run or rush somewhere, I'm a wreck! I'm absolutly fine but just a bit dazed at times. I'd have thought coming into week 6 that the tiredness would have gone by now.

I think we're off to Thorpe Park briefly tomorrow. It's all good actually keeping busy at the moment. Monday is def a chill at home day.

Big hugs

Hi therealbbe, you have come to the right place. The girlies here are brill. Are you actually starting on Tuesday or going to see your CDC?
I am on day 3 and lucky me I feel OK today. First 2 days were lousy with headaches and feeling sick and not quite with it, but it has now passed and feeling good and positive.
Come visit the forum often cos theres lots of tips and support when you are feeling down or just want to chat.
Glad you had a good day Sunshine, shame about the boring salad, but the main thing is you stuck to it and should be very proud of yourself WTG. Sounds like you have a busy day tomorrow too. You is a busy bee.
I am feeling much better today and think I may be in ketosis, what a relief.
FFBT your are absolutely right those first couple of days were tough. I hope things have improved for you on the homefront, be strong and keep those fantastic quotes coming.
Thanks inspiration Shrinklies xxxx

Hi therealbbe, you have come to the right place. The girlies here are brill. Are you actually starting on Tuesday or going to see your CDC?
I am on day 3 and lucky me I feel OK today. First 2 days were lousy with headaches and feeling sick and not quite with it, but it has now passed and feeling good and positive.
Come visit the forum often cos theres lots of tips and support when you are feeling down or just want to chat.
Glad you had a good day Sunshine, shame about the boring salad, but the main thing is you stuck to it and should be very proud of yourself WTG. Sounds like you have a busy day tomorrow too. You is a busy bee.
I am feeling much better today and think I may be in ketosis, what a relief.
FFBT your are absolutely right those first couple of days were tough. I hope things have improved for you on the homefront, be strong and keep those fantastic quotes coming.
Thanks inspiration Shrinklies xxxx
Going to see CDC on Monday evening so starting tuesday and ty for the warm welcome xxxx

Your welcome hun.
Good luck xx

I have reached my target of 12lbs before 26th May! So pleased :D

Roll on the next challenge :D xx

WTG Sarette, thats brill.

keep up the good work and keep inspiring us all. :D
xxx

Morning girlies.
What a glorious day, the sun is shining and its warm.

I am on day 4 now and feeling OK.

Tuned into radio Sunshine but there nothing playing, now have you changed your place on the dial?:) I don't want to be missing out on any of those great tunes.

I am having withdrawal symptoms as I haven't had the fab quote for the day by FFBT.

Keep up the good work and have a great day xxx

Slinky sunshine sunday- lets do it

Awwwww well done Sarette!!!!! That's absolutly brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! What a star you are. That must feel brilliant. :worthy::clap::clap::clap:

Good morning Shrinklies,

How is everyone today? I needed a massive lie in and boy did I have one so that's pretty fab.

We are sorting our Xmas holiday out at the mo but nothing confirmed yet. Can't wait to let you when It's done. We'd have booked last night, just waiting for one more thing so fingers crossed.

This must be our quietest morning yet!!!!! FFBT hope you are sorting it all out with hubby. Thelma, hope you're having a geat time with your friends.

We were meant to get up really early and go to Thorpe but we'd been up so late looking into Xmas trip that we couldn't get up. So think we're going for a couple of hours later. We have passes so it doesn't cost us just go have a nosey around and try a couple of the rides....I'd prefer to sit in the garden myself!!!!! :0).......oooh it looks like we're going on a cylcle ride instead..... i don't care what we do as long as i' in that sun. :character00238:

My scales have shifted a little, i now just need them to shift a whole lot more by Tuesday!!! (monday really). :innocent0001:

Wishing everyone a Slinky Sunshine Sunday
and stay on track. we're nearly there - 2 more dys to go!!!!!! woooo hooooooo. can't wait to start the new challenge and see my ticker going down.

xxx :angel:

Hi Girlies

Im planning on starting again tomorrow on SS so wish me luck, hope ur all having a wonderful bank holiday weekend, Sunshine, enjoy thorpe park, ffbt and thelma thanks for the encouragement, keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow...

X :grouphugg::

Hi Girlies

Im planning on starting again tomorrow on SS so wish me luck, hope ur all having a wonderful bank holiday weekend, Sunshine, enjoy thorpe park, ffbt and thelma thanks for the encouragement, keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow...

X :grouphugg::

Good luck with tomorrow Reena, you can do this !!! You know you can.

Look what you have achieved so far :D

Have a happy CDing day. xxxx

Hi all, what a gorgeous day!!!! Didn't do Thorpe park, instead we were in the garden and I got all my lovely pots planted. Needed a slob about day. O\H is telling me there's thunder and lightening storms predicted tomorrow and not great weather here until Thurs! I'd love to live somewhere hot...one day, one day!

Reena, you know we'll support you whatever you do so a huge good luck for your restart. It's great timing for aour next challeneg isn't it!!! I know you can do this.

Foosey how are you getting on so far today?

I'm still quite weak, it's so strange, just very lightheaded and that's on 810-!!!! You SS's are amazing to me, you really are!

I'll be around tonight just relaxing so i'm sure I'll be popping in to have a nose.

Keep having a great Slinky Sunshine Sunday girls,

xxx

Hi Sunshine,
I'm good thanks.
Sounds like you may need to take things a little easy if your feeling light headed, maybe doing a little to much without realising it.

Being totally selfish lol, cos we need your ray of sunshine around here.

I want the weather to stay good, it makes you feel better. We don't need no thunder and lightening.

I would love to live somewhere hot too. My OH is Turkish so maybe in a few years we might retire to Turkey but we just have to settle for my holiday there in July for now.

Enjoy the rest of your day xxx

I'm baaaaaaacccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!

(sorry, didn't mean to sound like Jack Nicholson there! lol)

Well, girlies, I've just caught up on all your posts. I missed you! Had a lovely time with my friends though. Very successful shopping trip (2 pairs of sandals, a pair of sunglasses and a wok. Spot the odd one out!!) and a lovely evening/day with my friends from the west coast.They're getting married in August but we managed to talk about more than just weddings, hen/stag dos, guest lists etc! I think they're run ragged with all the organising, so it was nice for me to be able to be bossy in a very good way by making them sit on their bums for the whole night and not worry about anything!

So, Shrinkles, how is the weekend treating you? Sunshine, I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling light headed. I'd keep an eye on it and if it continues for the rest of this week I'd be tempted to go to the doctor - I shouldn't think you should feel like that constantly.

Reena, well done on deciding to be on track!! You sound like you're a determined lady when you put your mind to it so just keep believing that you're worth the effort and you'll be grand. I don't know about you, but sometimes that's where I think we fall down - we just don't believe we're worth it. But we are!!!! We've just gotta learn to :heartpump: ourselves more!!!

Foosey, how you doing? How's day 4 treating you? Lucky you with an exotic husband! I've been to Turkey once and loved it.

Hello Therealbbe - good to have you with us! Keep us posted of how you get on at your first CDC meeting. I'm guessing you've read through the posts and so are well prepared for the 'thinsanity' that is the Shrinking Stones?! lol

Well done, Sarette, on achieving your Shrinking Stones May Goal!!!! :woohoo:Brilliant stuff!!! I'm feeling like Sunshine - can't wait to get started on the next one as I've felt a bit in limbo since Friday.

And finally, FFBT - where are you chicken?!!??! You've been almost as quiet as me over the last couple of days. I hope relations are less frosty at home - let us know you're doing ok.

Ok, I better go and see if I can find DJ Thez...

Thelma xx

Back