*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hiya, great to see you're back and full of beans!!! :0)

Yeah I'm missing FFBT loads. Hoping she's out having a lovely day with the family.

I'll keep an eye on the light head and weakness, I'm sure it's just 'cause of the LCD. I'll mention it to my CDC too. OOh that reminds me I need to put my order in asap. Yum yum, what shall i have!!! Loving the choc and mint choc mousse, cranberry and choc bars and the porridge. That's what I'm living on at the mo with the odd soup here and there. Is that what everyone else does....just has the same every week? I try and pick something different to try every week, just as a sample. The siups are okay but it's so much quicker having the bars and making the porridge!!!! how lazy is that!!!!!

Foosey.....how fab would that be to retire in Turkey. Oooh and you're going in July you lucky thing. I've never been there.

xxx

Smooth Sunday Shrinking Songs

DJ Thez is in da house!!!!!!

Something a little bit spiritual, soothing and uplifting for a Sunday. A fab SOP (Songs of Optimism and Positivity) for Fab Shrinklies who are hitting targets with gusto!

We Shall Overcome
Bruce Springsteen

Coming to you live, this is Radio Sunshine with a reminder:

2 days till The Shrinking Stones Challenge is done and dusted. We shall say goodbye to those pounds who have finally gone for good, never to return.

The Shrinklies are on their way to the Land of Slim.

Come on Shrinksters we CAN do this together.

Big thanks to DJ Thez and her tunes, lets dedicate it to FFBT

Mighty motivational monday coming up

Day 35 almost done for me 100% i'm glad to report. God, I'm into week 6 tomorrow, really can't believe that.

It looks like everyone's been busy today as listeners are down :0)

So Monday is coming...........

Mighty Motivational Monday

Lets stay motivated. Think of our goals and lets be 100% 2moro.

Big Shrinklie Power Hugs to everyone xxx

:booboo:Am ashamed to admit I definitely haven't been 100% today (well, this evening). Don't feel great about it, however, tomorrow I will be. Three full days till WI so it's 100% all the way!!!

I'm at work tomorrow, but hope everyone who's off has a good day. And if there's anyone else working, I sympathise!

I promise to be on the straight and narrow tomorrow. And if I fail, I'll be expecting you all to
:asskick:

N'night, Shrinklies. You're the best.

Thelma xx

Wooohooo radio sunshine is back.
Thelma glad you had a good weekend.

Errr would the wok be the odd thing out?

My day 4 is great Thelma, thanks for asking.

Where did you go in Turkey Thelma?

We usually go to Fethiye side for our holiday. My OH is in Istanbul at the min visiting family and a bit of business, he gets back Tuesday.
he better have bought me a pressie lol.

Missing FFBT too, hope shes having a good weekend.

Lets keep the CDing faith.

Oh just as an after thought Thelma, George Micheal - Faith

Shrinkle Power

Well done Thelma for owning up!!!!! very naughty!!!! no, not really. 1 blip all weekend isn't too bad and lucky you having 3 days till wi.Guess what!!!!!! WWWWWooooooooohhhooooooooooooooo we've booked for Xmas. We're going to Florida. Managed to get really cheap flights and great flight times. We're staying with cousins over there who are all lovely and very mad. One of them works at Disney and so gets us all our passes for free. We're hiring a convertable for the 2 weeks and it's gonna be fab. We're taking my Dad with us as he'll be happy as usual to be away for Xmas.I was last in Florida about 4 years ago and so what a great reason to stay on track. Even when i'm at goal 1, then goal 2 TBC, maintanence stages and after, I really feel I'll stay on track and in control with you guys.....so i'm afraid you're stuck with me for a long time. So excited. Sorry I'll calm down now.Have a great monday all. Poor Thelma having to work....that's not at all fair.Goodnight all.FFBT is ok, computer is down.Sleep well

Last edited:
Wooohooo radio sunshine is back.
Thelma glad you had a good weekend.

Errr would the wok be the odd thing out?

My day 4 is great Thelma, thanks for asking.

Where did you go in Turkey Thelma?

We usually go to Fethiye side for our holiday. My OH is in Istanbul at the min visiting family and a bit of business, he gets back Tuesday.
he better have bought me a pressie lol.

Missing FFBT too, hope shes having a good weekend.

Lets keep the CDing faith.

Oh just as an after thought Thelma, George Micheal - Faith

Shrinkle Power

Morning Foosey,

Great song choice! Will forward it to DJ Thez! lol

I was in Turkey about 20 years ago and can't for the life of me remember where! (I was a teenager so wasn't taking notice of the venue! lol) But I do remember visiting Ephasus (sp?) and finding it fascinating and doing some haggling at a bazaar :D

Ok, better say congrats to Sunshine on booking her holiday!

Have a great day Foosey!!
x

Well done Thelma for owning up!!!!! very naughty!!!! no, not really. 1 blip all weekend isn't too bad and lucky you having 3 days till wi.Guess what!!!!!! WWWWWooooooooohhhooooooooooooooo we've booked for Xmas. We're going to Florida. Managed to get really cheap flights and great flight times. We're staying with cousins over there who are all lovely and very mad. One of them works at Disney and so gets us all our passes for free. We're hiring a convertable for the 2 weeks and it's gonna be fab. We're taking my Dad with us as he'll be happy as usual to be away for Xmas.I was last in Florida about 4 years ago and so what a great reason to stay on track. Even when i'm at goal 1, then goal 2 TBC, maintanence stages and after, I really feel I'll stay on track and in control with you guys.....so i'm afraid you're stuck with me for a long time. So excited. Sorry I'll calm down now.Have a great monday all. Poor Thelma having to work....that's not at all fair.Goodnight all.FFBT is ok, computer is down.Sleep well

Wow, Sunshine!!! What a fab way to spend Christmas!!! I bet you're beyond excitement!:D
Can't wait to hear all your stories and see some pics of you and Mickey!

You were right the first time - I am very naughty! But not today!!

Glad FFBT is ok.

Will try to get a quiet moment at work and drop a post at lunchtime.

Have a lovely holiday Monday!

T x

Mellow Monday Sunshine Songs

Good Morning Shrinklies!

DJ Thez here to waken your Monday up with some motivating tunes.

Enjoy your holiday Monday and as Foosey said, keep the CD faith.

So, especially for Foosey :

Faith
George Michael

An ironic wink to Thelma ;):

Trust Me to Open My Mouth
Squeeze

And for all you bank holiday makers (counts double for Sunshine!)

Holiday
Madonna

DJ Thez signing out ...

Keep on rockin' Shrinksters!

Hi can I join you all for the challenge?? Started SS on Saturday and want to lose min 14 lbs for my 40th end of June....
Mini x x

Hi everyone, have been on and off and on the CD - have the willpower of a wet tissue! Lost stone and a half over the past year but now need to buckle down - have a wedding on 27th June so need to lose a stone to fit into dress! Will be officially starting again tomorrow (Tuesday). Need all the help I can get so would love to join your challenge.
Satsyhampshire

Hi Mini Minx, great name!!! :welcome2:Welcome to the Shrinklies. Sounds like a great target you've got there. How are you getting on so far...this is your day 3 yeah? PLease come on here as often as you like so we can support you and vice versa. Lovey to meet you hun.

GOOD MORNING SHRINKLIES AND WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY HERE IN THE LAND OF SLIM. This is Radio Sunshine (Jingle playing) wishing you a fantabulous day.

In the news, still no sign of scales movement for Sunshine Singer. She is said she will move the dial herself if it doesn't start behaving or chop off a limb soon. She is seeing her CDC tomorrow and will discuss her options however she'd be sad to leave 810 as apparently she's enjoying it far too much! :flirt2:

It has been confirmed Sunshine will be in Florida for 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays and has said to be staying put here on Radio Sunshine for a long time yet, preferably maintaining! :character00255::welcome2:

Mini Minx is the latest Shrinklie member to Radio Sunshine and we wish her a fantastic journey to the Land of Slim.

It's early and so more news to come. The ever popular Dj Thez is here back after the break spinning her decks! :party0023:

For now, stay 100% and have a Magical Mighty Motivational Monday. Do something today to motivated yourself and you might get yourself on the news. :party0019:

:party0049:This is Sunshie Radio (play jingle):party0049:

Just in.........another new Shrinklie member. You've come to a great place. Good luck with your goal and we'll all get eachother there. Welcome :welcome2:Satsy to the Land of Slim.....well getting there at least.

Just realised I've missed a whole load of posts so going for a quick read now, I'll be back later xxx:sign0168:

:feedtroll::feedtroll:

Sunshine - what can I say ... it may not be sunny up here but that welcome made up for it!!!! Thank you....
Hope all goes well with CDC tomorrow... I know when I was doing Rosemary Conley - some weeks I didn't lose lbs - but did lose inches!
Take care and good luck - wow only 12lbs to target - go girl x

Hahahahaha thanks hun. I'm only a bit mad sometimes :0) (cough cough).

Yeah C is great actually. I got very bored with WW losing half a pound here and putting on a pound there. the results are amazing here. I'm losing a lot of inches and my clothes are hanging. Bit bloated and looking forward to the scales moving again but I can't complain because I see it as my body adjusting to the LCD and it's new weight!!!!

I'll be back later, just gotta go out. but let me know how you're first meeting goes. xxx

A quick hello to Thelma and FFBT, big hugs to you both.

Good luck Reena with your restart.

Foosey you can do this girl, hang in there, sending you Shrinklie Power.

Hope everyone else is happy and well, see you later.

PS, make sure you don't work too hard Thelma, we need DJ Thez for the late shift.

Lots of love x

Hi everybody,

It's been a while I know, I've been a little sorry for myself the last week, tried to sleep off 'hunger'. Although I did stick to SS I was a right misery guts.

But I've booted my own bum and gave myself some stern talking to and am getting on with it. Am going to celebrate all the positive little things -

like whoo hoo today is the last day I need to make shakes covertly under my desk, I'm getting tetras tomorrow! :D

Also - weighed myself this morning and have my first stone shed (not lost lol) ;)

Just caught up on the posts and congrats to smashing first goal!! Thx for all the positivity, songs, quotes etc. Makes working today all the easier! (my BH is next weekend :rolleyes:) Good luck with restarters and congrats on the holidays and ketosis :D

Hope you guys are having great days, keep shrinking everyone.

I am so looking forward to new challenge tomorrow;)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick lunchtime post from me.

Welcome to Mini Minx and Satsy :welcome: As I said to another recent member, I'm guessing you'll already have a flavour of the thinsanity that prevails here at Shrinking Stones HQ! :D Good to have you with us!

Well done on shedding that 1st stone Roisin!! :wow: Hope Radio Sunshine helps to keep the blues at bay for the next challenge.

And to all the other regulars, hope Monday's treating you well.

I better get back to work. Got a new email system so am off to play!

laters!

T xx

Hi Roisin, well done on reaching the first stone, especially having had a rubbish week. New challenge is going to be excellent. We've all done pretty well on this first one so far.

Hey Thelma, how's work going?

I've been out at Costco Wholesalers today which is always tough as you're surrounded by the most lovely food. However I ordered a hot water and bunged my mint tea bag in it while the others ate. Worked well as it took my mind off what the others were having.

Now, I'm sitting in my garden in the suntrap with my laptop. What more could a girl ask for!!

Sorry to go on but I'm weaker today than ever!!!! I'm downing the water now to see if it help and have just eaten but I can barley even carry anything!!! It's weird. OH is off to the gym later and usually we'd go together, I couldn't even contemplate going!. Hahahahha great excuse to sit in the garden!!!! (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

I hope everyone is having a good bank holiday.

Reena where are you?
Foosey how are you getting on?
FFBT i'm really, really missing you on here, we all are. There's a big gap without you. Please come back, all is forgiven :)
Mumto4, where have you been and how are you getting on?
Cookie, Sarette, Polishrose, Alank and everyone else, hope you're all doing well. Come say hi soon.

Enjoy the sun while it's here, it's not going to last xxx

Back