*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Oh bloody hell i'm still laughing. I was litterally shreiking with laughter out loud. Thank goodness I'm alone or i would have looked like a mad woman.

Wasn't it Thez who once said she rufuses to shorten your name to Fatty lol.......ilove your name too. Where as I picked mine in 2 seconds....and sound like an ejjit

There's surely some kind of dodgy joke in amongst all of this...

How many dieters does it take to work a chat room??!

Answers on a post card please!! lol

Ah wellllll..... nevermind. You guyz can still go off if you wanna.

Nay nay and thrice nay! We don't go anywhere without you!
xxx

We're baaaaaaaacccckkkkkkkk!!!

Poor you FFBT - the communication gods are against you it seems! xx

No way . it's no good without you. FFBT come back. I wonder is there someone on here you can ask about getting your name in there. anyway back here now xxx

Well, anybody who reads this thread in the morning is not gonna know what's hit them. They'll be so confused with all the crossed posts and giggles they'll want to run away screaming xxx

What a funny night this has turned out to be and a fantastic start to the new challenge which starts in 33 mins....FFBT where are you??????

Am I missing posts from FFBT?! I still can't see her!! Is she behind another wall?!?!!?!?:banghead:

I'm off to bed, Shrinks! Gotta get my beauty sleep for Shrinklie Power Challenge Day 1!

Power to the Shrinklies!!!
:clap:

hey - I think I missed the boat :( Haven't been on for a while and thought I'd check in to see how everyone was doing because I thought today was the end of the monthly challenge. How did people get on? Do you know the total losses?

So now its a new challenge for 5 weeks - I think I'd like to lose a stone in 5 weeks. I'm not IT literate enough to manage a new ticker though!

Hiya. no you haven't missed anything hun. It was just all a bit mad today. New challenge should keep us all focused from tomorrow. We've all posted our losses but didn't total them up this time. How did you get on? xxx

well I had my 5 week weigh in yesterday so it didn't exactly map onto the challenge but I lost another 3llbs which I am happy with. I reckon on a llb every 3 days is my average. My immediate goal is to be under 11 stone by my school reunion on the 13th June!

Keep editing signature to include week 5 but its just not happenig!

Well done, that's a fab result!!! Yeah school reunions are always a great insentive to look great! You'll do it. This challenge will be a tighter one but it's more for supporting eachother on the way through it I feel. This is my week 6 day 2......it's flown xxx

Wonderful weightless wednesday

Right everyone, just incase i'm not on here early tomorrow I want to wish you all a 100% 1st day of the Shrinklie Power Challenge.

Welcome to Wonderful Weightless Wednesday.

Lets do this Shrinksters xxx
:talk017:​

Back