*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey Shanny,

Oh dear!!!!! an early night sounds like a good plan. I think i'll have to have an early ish one too especially if this headache doesn't go soon.

Hope you have a really good day tomorrow, take care xxx

Well done Thez for thinking of us before being naughty!!!! I'll get my whip out :) It works doesn't it and now you have beautiful toes which is far better than a moment of weakness. I've never done my nails as often!!!!!!

We should open up the Shrinklie Charity Shop :)

It's great to sort through everything isn't it? Saves us going shopping and is free.

Hahahahahahahaha after that drive did you look like Bridget Jones?

Yeah I am loving my hair thanks I must say. feels much better and no longer just hanging there.

oh that poor little girl on Britains got Tallent

Thank ladies ive been stuck indoors today but will be out and bout tomorrow and hopefully booking my second hoilday.
If only i didnt stuff my face on the weekend i would be fine today.
I dnt have much will power at the moment lol. x
Thanx sunshine and thelma i will be SUPER girl again tomorrow!!!!!

Love shanny xx

I know - bless her wee soul. And here's me all TOTM hormonal too - it's not a pretty sight! lol But how much do we love Simon for coming over all manly and protective and telling her they'll make time for her! Warms the cockles!

Hillarious tho, she cries, about to stamp her feet and tantrum and the all give in to her. too much pressure for little ones.

Shanny Super Girl....excellent xxx

Mmm sort of thought it was all a bit rehearsed... She's got a good voice - but that's one sure fired way to get the public support... Or am I being too cynical??

lol absolutely - I'm gonna try it the next time I make a mistake at work!

How's your head hun? You been feeling under the weather all day?

No I've been feeling brilliant. Had a fab day. It started about 7pm. Not complaining tho honestly, it'll be gone in the morning. Better go find some pain killers. I hardly ever get headaches. I had one massive 4 day one at the start of CD in 2nd or 3rd week.it'll go xxx thanks for asking .

I agree by the way........who ever is teaching her to sing isn't doing a great job. I said at the time that'll get her the votes x she does come accross as a little princess. awww it was sad tho

No I've been feeling brilliant. Had a fab day. It started about 7pm. Not complaining tho honestly, it'll be gone in the morning. Better go find some pain killers. I hardly ever get headaches. I had one massive 4 day one at the start of CD in 2nd or 3rd week.it'll go xxx thanks for asking .

I agree by the way........who ever is teaching her to sing isn't doing a great job. I said at the time that'll get her the votes x she does come accross as a little princess. awww it was sad tho

That's good about your headache - was hoping it wasn't still something still lurking from your unwellness earlier in the week.

Ah, here we go - take 2!! (yes, I agree with you and Mini - she's a wee bit precocious but it's still very sweet!)

Hope your headache goes - I ended up with a killer one on Wednesday - took a syndol - fab tablets - totally knocked me out! Which is even better cos not thinking about food then... LOL
Yes little Holly is sweet - bless her - doubt she'll win tho. . .

Yep my headache is still going strong after painkillers, will be going to bed soon with a sominex to help me sleep. Thanks for checking.

How to lose a man in 10 days is on now....brilliant.....chick flick is what i need as OH has gone off to work overnight.

Think I'll log off for the night - starting to yawn and have a feeling the postie's going to bring an ebay treat early tomorrow so should get up early :)

Speak to you all tomorrow, Shrinks!

Nitey nite,
Thelmz x

Goodnight Thelma, sweet dreams and ooh that ebay package sounds exciting......

Goodnight sweetheart heyyyyyy its time to go, doh, doh, doh, doh, doh........tune to dose off for you from me.

Here's to a Slinky Minxy Saturday xxx

Lol, I guess everyone's gone to bed, FFBT I know you're right, thanks for giving me a well needed 'kick up the a**'. Im gonna start from tomorrow and try my best!

Weird thing is, from having the cold and not being able to eat much Ive lost 2lbs...oooh a good start I think, nite everyone :4635:

Reena hun,

I'm glad you're going to get started tomorrow but tell yourself you ARE doing this. Not you will TRY and do this. If you drop a pen, do you TRY and pick it up or do you pick it up?

You can do this. I've been sick twice since starting but i'd have been sick wether on CD or not. I just didn't let myself even consider stopping CD. This is what I do now....you just need to get into the habbit.

Sleep well and come on here first thing tomorrow for Slinky Minxy Saturday and post a really positive post for yourself. It will help i promise.

Hugs x

You lot are seriously tough, you could all be better cdc's than the ones we have, lol. Ok ok Miss Sunshine, I WILL do it and I AM gonna look forward to bad breath, freezing cold feet and headaches, lmao.

Ok seriously yes I will do it and I just picked up the pen too, happy?!

Nite nutter losers :D

You lot are seriously tough, you could all be better cdc's than the ones we have, lol. Ok ok Miss Sunshine, I WILL do it and I AM gonna look forward to bad breath, freezing cold feet and headaches, lmao.

Ok seriously yes I will do it and I just picked up the pen too, happy?!

Nite nutter losers :D

You are doing this journey because you want to do it.... not because you have to do it.

xx

Back