*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Reena - we're here for you x x
Has anyone else found it difficult sleeping whilst SS'ing? I'm hardly sleeping at all and am totally shattered now....

Morning Mini!

Looks like it's the Scottish girls who are first up this slinky minxy Saturday :) How you doing? Well, apart from being shattered!

I didn't sleep too well for the first couple of weeks, but now, I get brilliant sleeps. So much so, that I struggle to get out of bed for work! (obviously, I wasn't strugging today - way does that happen!??!?! lol)

Good Morningggggggg (shouts) lol im wide awake and just looking through my summer dresses today wot to wear, lovely and sunny today.!Im off to primark to get some bangles then shopping for shoes then visiting a friend, book my hoilday.Back home for a short nap!!! theennn getting ready to goo drinking!!! So cant wait, can i have diet coke later???
Hope u are all well and im not cheating anemore got wi on thursday so a Super Girl i will BE!! lol
Morning sunshine and themla xxxx
shanny x

Radio Sunshine LIve and Loud!!

GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD MOOOOORRNNNIIIINNNGGGG SHRINKLIES!!!!!

It's a beautiful day and DJ Thez is here to start your day with a song.

Everyone needs someone to bounce ideas, concerns, worries, fears, happy times, excitement.... So, here on Radio Sunshine, we have each other. Let's celebrate our support and make it work for us to keep us on track towards goal!

With a Little Help From My Friends
Joe Cocker

Good Morningggggggg (shouts) lol im wide awake and just looking through my summer dresses today wot to wear, lovely and sunny today.!Im off to primark to get some bangles then shopping for shoes then visiting a friend, book my hoilday.Back home for a short nap!!! theennn getting ready to goo drinking!!! So cant wait, can i have diet coke later???
Hope u are all well and im not cheating anemore got wi on thursday so a Super Girl i will BE!! lol
Morning sunshine and themla xxxx
shanny x

Morning, Shanny!

Glad you're feeling so positive! Shopping for bangles and shoes - always fun!

I think strictly speaking you're not allowed diet coke, but I've read threads on here where people have had a little indulgence and it's been ok for their weight loss. Your choice, methinks!

Where you off to tonight? I'm hoping 'drinks' means sparkling water?! lol I'm off to a charity band night tonight with my friend. I was going to be her official taxi so she could have a few but she's on antibiotics so we'll be a right pair of sober judges! lol

xx

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello as I've gotta go to Reading for the day. Great to see so many up earlier than me :)

Sominex is brilliant for helping you sleep. Get it over the counter. I had huge trouble sleeping in the first 2 weeks casue i was so hyper. I have the odd night now where It's hard to sleep but that stuff will sort you out.

Diet coke they say is a no no. Apart from anything it could make you hungry. Best sticking to water hun.

Thez, great tune and thanks for kicking radio sunsine off this morning....I couldn't get up........might get sacked.

I'll catch up with you all properly later but enjoy this glorious sunny day what ever you're doing.

Happy Slinky Minxy Saturday peeps and stay 100% for te Shrinklies and yourselves of course xxx

Morning soon to be slim n sexy babes :)

What a gorgeous day... good weather always puts me in a positive n happy mood... full of motivation, even though totm and have a BAD diarrhoea (sorry for too much info but have already been 4 times this morn) Had initially planned a day out in the sun, but think wont be risking that n will be spending it in the back garden instead. Hope all you shrinklies have a super sunny saturday. Be good n 100% in what ever you do. Lets get loads of positivity to this thread.

Quote of the day:

Success Does Not Consist Of Never Making Blunders, But In Never Making The Same One A Second Time.
Happy Cding.
x

Have a great day in reading... enjoy the sun!!
Glad you said about diet coke as a friend told me it was ok. Will keep away. I know I was getting fed up with black coffee - hate it - so with one of my spare vanilla sachets I add just one teaspoon to the coffee - no need for sugar. Yes it does take me over the 3 packets a day - buy about 3 teaspoons, so not really stressing about that one...
Have to stay in all day - expecting a parcel... Boo...
Thanks for tips on sleeping - will try that...
Think all us up here in scotland are in shock cos the sun's actually made it through the clouds!
Big hugs - happy shrinking saturday!

Morning Mini... Your doin so well hun. keep it up. Dont worry about the sleep. I had a mega prob the first 2 wks and now i sleep like a baby :) It will get better... i promise. In the mean time try takin micro naps during the day...it will help with the tiredness. Hugs. x

Hey Shanny... I agree with sunshine. Coke is a defo no no! Try sparkling water instead. You will be able to have a fab time without the drinks... :) Happy shopping.... x

Hey Thelma... Hows Scotland this morn... hope its nice n sunny. Great tune... and thanx for a fab start to the wknd. Stay your positive self....we really need it here. Have a fab day hun. x

...and my sunny Sunshine... Hope you have a super duper day in reading today. I believe the weather is gonna be great throughout the country, so enjoy it :)

Guyz... just be happy n focused. No feeling sorry or deprived. Your doing this coz you wanna make a change and feel good about yourselves. We can do this together. xxxx

Thanks fellow Nutkateer,

I'm off in a few mins. Just dried my new bob.....eek always scary styling a new do the first time.

Hey guys.........my CDC just sent me in the post a fridge magnet congratulating me for being well on the way to being the new me...how nice is that! FFBT, I wonder what an earth yours would send you hahahahaha!!!! some tips perhaps on the best takeaways around or how to hide food in front of people to really kick the habbit of secret eating!!!!!! hahahahhaa

I love this sun too, gonna walk slowly to the train station and make the most of it. hopefully we'll have lunch in the sun.

It's so bizarre having no hair flapping about my shoulders,

Okay everyone have a brilliant day. Look forward to catching up with anyone who is about later tonight,

Love ya all xxx

Had mine cut off to bob length last month - so much lighter!! Although the GHD's are required on a regular basis!!
Have to say mum did say to me yesterday (on phone) that I sounded really upbeat! Must've reached the euphoric stage of SS!! :D :D :D :D :D
Enjoy the sunshine!

Well, Shrinklie chicks, I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!

I'm about to head into town and meander round the shops buying random toiletries and hair accessories. Meeting a friend for coffee later and am hoping we'll find an outdoor cafe as I don't want to miss this sun!

Have a lovely avo!

Laters xxx

I can't keep up with you lot!!You post so much!! LOL

I've lost 2 so far for my challenge so 12 to go.

I can't keep up with you lot!!You post so much!! LOL

I've lost 2 so far for my challenge so 12 to go.

Well done polishrose. plenty of time to loose that 12 lbs or even more by the end of this challenge. Keep goin babes. x
Yeah...we do post alot. It keeps us goin ;)

Hello everyone on this beautiful Saturday.

I should have had my WI this morning but i had to cancel it cos my little one had a bad night and i needed to stay at home. Bit relieved tbh cos i am not sure i have lost.

I went out with some friends last night and their kids to an Italian. Had a lovely meal but i kept it high protein and lots of water. Other than some seasonal veggies (a couple of carrots and broccoli florets) i had no carbs at all. The scales have gone up a bit tho today :copon:

I want to get into one of my dresses that i have not worn since i was on honeymoon nearly 10 years ago. Its really pretty and fits me but is a little snug on my tummy (after 2 c-sections its the last to go).

I'm going to walk into town in a few minutes and buy some new sandals for my little one and maybe for me too.

I hope you all have a fab day. Remember the suncream tho guys. Having lived in Oz it was always rammed home to protect ourselves. Don't replace fat with burned skin. ;)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

Last edited:
Have just been to my works 'fair' - only popped up for an hour and got collared into working on the food stall frying bloody chips!! How cruel is that! Have escaped - drunk loads of water to make sure I wasn't tempted... Right off to cut the grass now - altho a little tired and hot... May have power nap instead.
Big hugs mini x

Hiya guys, I mean everyone cos I have such a crappy memory, but sending hugs to you all. Ive been a bad bad cd person, was at a wedding earlier and picked and now just feel horrible. I started off well though, please be nice but I guess a deserve a good telling off so..sigh, plz go ahead.
Well done mini for resisting, you're a stronger person than me, and hope everyone's having a good weekend! I will keep trying and still happy with 2lbs loss, better than a gain x

Reena - you still lost 2lbs!!! That's fab! Don't be so hard on yourself - I know this afternoon U've been sorely tempted - been wondering if I can eat stuff and not upset anything... You take care x x

Have just been to my works 'fair' - only popped up for an hour and got collared into working on the food stall frying bloody chips!! How cruel is that! Have escaped - drunk loads of water to make sure I wasn't tempted... Right off to cut the grass now - altho a little tired and hot... May have power nap instead.
Big hugs mini x

BIG HUGE WELL DONE MINI..... SO PROUD OF YOU.
:clap::clap::clap:
Think you should go have a little nap now... well done for staying away from all that lard. Keep up the fab work. xx

Hiya, well done everyone on your losses. Leema, why don't you go onto the 810 plan and then you'd be able to stay on the plan far easier and would still lose weight. Just an idea? Well done on choosing a protein meal, no carrots tho as they are carby :)

Reena, i'm not going to have a go at you. It's up to you when you want to start and if you want to start. If you're eating tho you may as well enjoy it or you're in a bad circle. xxx

Thez, hope shopping and coffee in the sun was fun.

FFBT, are you feeling better since this morning? You really are having it hard and still stay so positive, very inspiring hun x

Mini, well done today.....you're really focused.

I had a fab day in Reading. Finally bought myself a gorgeous perfume as I'd run out ages ago........ and a brown little skirt which I know I'll wear and wear. It's a size 12 and fits but will look better as i lose more weight. I always wear my skirts quite low and go a size up so should still be nice at goal.

Nice 810 dinner and mint tea later with my bar in sitting in the sun.

About to go have my mousse, see you all later xxx

Back