*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Sunshine i understand your point but as I have said on another thread this whole discussion has now left me feeling demoralised and low. I cannot believe that I am actually feeling sad and tearful...must be hormonal.

I understand that various people want this to be 100%. Sunshine this is your thread and i do not want to go behind how you intended it to be.

It is for that reason that i think i have to leave the Shrinklies. I am a regular blipper and need more support than i know i can reasonably expect here as you all need no blipping in order to maintain your 100%.

I enjoyed being a member but i shall try and go it alone on the general CD thread. :wave_cry:

Honey, If you feel this thread is no longer for you I understand and appreciate you messaging. It's awful that you're so upset. When I started that thread it wasn't aimed at any individuals and I certainly wouldn't post a thread like that if it was. In other words I have only ever given you my full support on here and would have messgaed you privatly if I wanted to have spoken to you regarding anything to do with you (hope that makes sense?). You've had your up's and down's like we all are having and at the end of all your posts you always have something positive to say hun. It really was just a sea of really negitave and how to cheat threads that had got me going last night. At least something is being done about it now.

As I said if this isn't the group for you hun that doesn't mean that we can't keep on all supporting eachother throughout the whole forum. I'll always be looking out for you to see how you're getting on and it's an open thread here where you know you'll always get support.

Sending you a big hug. Please don't be upset lovely, especially on such a glorious day.

Take care xxx

Just popping in to say Hi.
I hope you are all having a good weekend, the sun is shining what more could we ask for?

Mini well done for not giving in, very hard when working with food. My CDC let me have the bars, water flavourings and mix a mousse on my second week. I guess each CDC is different. I didn't ask she told me on my first meeting with her. Personally I like the bars have only had 2 so far, a caramel one which was OK and quite chewy, but very filling and also tried the peanut one which was nice, as I like nuts.

Congrats to all the losers out there!! I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I agree on both matters: not being able to sleep and also the ups and downs.
I find I am low or really up, I haven't found a happy medium yet, don't feel alone Sunshine with that.
Laying in bed at night and trying to get to sleep the first week was really hard even though I was tired.
I have noticed since being on CD I am waking up with cramp in my feet during the night. Anyone else experienced this?

I know what you mean Rose with reference trying to keep up with this lot lol.

Have a great day xxx

Hi Foosey Woosey :)

I'm loving being in the garden with all this sunshine.....but then I could do sun every day...who know maybe I won't come back from Florida!!!!!!!! :)

I took another sominax last night to sleep, so I'm getting really deep sleeps. I just feel I need them at the moment and thn i function really well during the day.

It's a funny old diet but I'm still loving it. Can't believe we're already doing the 5 week Shrinklie Power Challenge........i feel this is going to be a great one for all of us and think how we'll all feel by the end of June....can;t wait!!!!

Have a lovely sunny day hun xxx

Hello Shrinkies boy it's hot today i went to a new club called CHOCOLATE lol lol in birmingham lovely it was red carpet outside lol.
I did have 2 diet cokes and thats it i was happy with them really.
Got home at 3am got up at 7am and just lazying around really i also had bars in my 2nd week and have been fine on them sooo far.!

How are u today sunshine, Thelma, FFBT and others? Im back at work tomorrow (boring) suppose stops me thinking about food lol!

shanny x

Think I'll be asking for the bars and also the water flavour next WI... I like water - but fancy a lolly so can make one up using that. It's sooooooooo hot - out mowing the lawn - then wash car and then feet up. Shattered already!! Hope everyone's having a fab sunday......
Big hugs mini

Hi girlies

I just wanna say I hope I havent offended anyone with my constant whining and mention of cheats, I agree with Lemma, Im gonna take a long time adjusting to the diet in my own way and probably should do it alone so thanks for all your support on here and I wish you the best of luck!
Feeling a bit hurt and emotional (totm prob) but hoping to do better as things sorted out in my personal life! Take care everyone x

Reena, I understand your decision hun. You haven't upset anyone but just because you're not here anymore doesn't mean we can't still support eachother throughout the whole forum. Good luck and wishing you the best xxx

I want to lose weight, I want to lose weight, I want to lose weight. I can lose weight I can lose weight I can lose weight I can lose weight. I will lose weight I will lose weight I will lose weight I will lose weight.
Sorry just doing the positive mental thingy but typing as I go along

Hi Girlies,

How is everyones day going so far? I'm doing as planned and sat in the garden....bliss!. Half term has flown by and I can't believe I'll be in Dublin with the family this time next week at least 21lbs lighter than when they last saw me.

FFBT hun........i hope you're okay and just busy with the family and enjoying yourself. Can't wait to hear from you.

Oooohhhhh I love weekends xxx

3lbs off for me this week, so a great start to the new challenge :)

Sarette that's a brilliant loss. What a great start to the Power Challenge. You're well on your way now. Good work.

Just realised i popped to Tesco in a tracksuit material short skirt with no fake tan on my pastey legs and no makeup on. Who am i turning into in? Woooo hoooooo. I once said I can't to be able to throw any old thing on and make less effort and still feel confident. Well peeps, I'm getting there.

:bliss:

Hi Shanny,

Sounds like you're doing great! It's good to get the water flavourings, bars etc. I've fallen in love with the cranberry bar! Didn't think I'd like it, but love it! Haven't tried the peanut yet, as I'm not always keen on peanutty things (even though I like them in their original state) but I'm tempted to ask my CDC if I can try a bit next week.

I love your PMA posts! Don't know whether it helped you, but it certainly helped me, so keep it up! lol

Off to reply to the other posters from this avo.

Speak soon, Foosey!
T x

Hey Shanny,

Ooooh, get you with the red carpet! Sounds like a lot of fun :D

I hope you know that the red carpet is always out for the Shrinklies though! lol

Hope you're having a sunny, serene Sunday

T x

Howdy Mini,

Hope your garden's looking lovey!

I had high hopes of mowing my lawn today too, but seem to have been superglued to the sun lounger doing my sewing. No idea how that happened! :D

I like both water flavours, but think I prefer the orange one. Haven't tried the lollies - must go to Ikea soon and buy the moulds!

Have a lovely evening,
T x

Hi Reena,

Sorry you've been feeling like that and that you're leaving Shrinklies. You won't be on your own as long as you're part of the forum. Just remember, that as somebody posted elsewhere, we all have the same goal on this forum so will support each other all the way.

Will be looking out for you on the main board.

Take care and good luck with everything,

T x

Hey Sunshine,

How are you enjoying the sunshine, Sunshine! :D

Your family will be soooo proud of you when you see them next week! I seem to remember you saying some time ago that it could be quite an emotional trip; I hope it goes well and that you can take some of the strength you've proved you have by doing CD and let it help you through any tough times.

T x

Back