*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Sarette!!!!! Brilliant stuff!!!!!

You're a star and will have that goal knocked into touch in no time! Well done
:happy096:

Well done Sarette. A great start to the June Challenge xx

Thelma - front and back lawn cut... was going to polish the car but its too darn hot!! Lovely though... Now working - boo... although from home today so can still venture out. Have had to close the windows (too many BBQ's on the go). I bought my lolly mould from ikea - can't wait now to get the flavoured water!!
How's everyone else done today??
Reena sorry to see you go, but you must do what you feel is best for you. We're still here though x x
Sarette - well done you!
Sunshine - bet you can't wait to see the family all slinky!! Check you!
Hello to all the shinklies... will be back soon - must have a soup...
Big hugs mini x x

Yum just had my chocolate mousse. Hopefully I'll get an fairly early night as I'm up early 2moro with half term being over :(

Hahahahahahha I'm not slinky yet but one day one day :) It's my TOTM at the mo which is a delight.

We are are well on our way in this 5 week power challenge. Lets keep eachother going because the support on here is brilliant. For some reason I'm really excited about this challenge.... I'll have my laptop with me in Dublin altho obviously I won't be able to be on as much as normal. Thank goodness i'll have you lot with me. I'll have a mini Shrinklie on my shoulder keeping me on the straight and narrow. I have no desire to stray tho.

xxx

Had a lovely day out in the sunshine-went to a little river spot about 20 miles away.Pity OH and I have had a huge row now :(

Well Shrinklies, it's been some day. I am delighted to see that the 100% forum is now called Cambridge Diet 100% Posts. This is perfect for us Shrinklies as we are a positive and supportive group anyway which hopefully now will be reflected throughout the 100% forum.

Lets do this Shrinklies,

Have a good night staying focused xxx

MAGICAL MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

I am going to name tomorrow

MAGICAL MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

Lets all stay on track and keep motivated. Do something to motivate yourself.....anything.....

-put your old favouite top on display that you want to be wearing again
-list the reasons why you want to get to goal
-look at the weight you've already shed and think about picking that weight up now and carrying it around with you again
-pamper yourself
-search the net for positive weightloss quotes

...just some suggestions. Any other ideas are very welcome.

STAY MOTIVATED SHRINKLIES

:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Great name for tomorrow, Sunshine :D

Rose, I hope things are a bit less heated now. Hugs

Mini - well done on the gardening! Hope you've had a well earned rest tonight!

I'll be heading to bed soon. Working from home tomorrow though, so I'll be sneaking on more than usual! lol

Sleep well, Shrinks!

Thelma x

Morning Shrinklies,

Another sunny Magic Motivational Monday and a busy week ahead for me.

Another 2lbs off which makes 21lbs off so far. I suppose it's not bad when its TOTM (always seems to be TOTM hahahahaha). Another 13lbs off goal and 4lbs till I'm in the normal/ok weight zone.

Hope everyone is feeling focused today, just think of all those lovely summer clothes you'll be fitting into really soon.

Gotta get my head back into teaching, band rehearsal, packing and preparing for the long weekend in Dublin amongst a long list of other things. But hey It's better to be busy. I'm really looking forward to the weekend actually.

Anyway have a lovely day everyone xxx

Good morning!!! Am ok this morning as the sun is shining - always makes me feel great!!! Well done you for your loss! Not long and you'll be in the 'normal' range. can't wait until I get in the overweight range! LOL Although have lost so much from my face it looks really skinny...
Big hugs to everyone - its nearly a week down!!
Mini x

Magic Motivational Monday Radio Sunshine Style!

Who needs Harry Potter to do magic????
Not us Shrinklies!!!!

We have the power to change our lives in all sorts of magical ways...

And it starts with feeling good about yourself and your actions. As a dedicated listener of this very Radio station says, it's all a mind game...

Feelin' Good
Nina Simone

11 days till half way??????? Jeez, I better get a wriggle on! lol

How you doing today Sunshine? Hope the end of half tem isn't too much of a shock lol

How's you Mini? Well done on that skinny face!

How are all the other Shrinklies this beautiful Monday?

I'm working from home today (did I tell you that before?! oh, my memory!) so better get cracking!

Laters Shrinks
xx

I'm also working from home but not starting till later. Love working at home and it eases me back in after half term nicely. At least now I know I can get on to the computers at the college when i have a free and have a nose around the site to keep motivated.

May get out into the garden and make the most of this weather while we have it xxx

Have a great day working from hime hun xxx

Morning!!!! How are my shrinklie buddies doin on this fine sunny magical motivational monday morn.......lol.

Lets have another great wk... stay positive and keep an "I can do it" attitude all wk and youll see fab results. There will be ups n downs but stay strong, focused n keep your goal in mind.

Happy Cding.
x

p.s: of course... quote of the day:

Ha ha skinny face - what I need is the skinny bum to go with it!! LOL...
Well am day off today and tomorrow - after working nights last week and the weekend... yay!! So will be chilling and enjoying the sun!!
Did any of you have hot flushes when first starting on CD SS?? I'm getting them really badly at the mo...
Big hugs mini

Yea Mini, I got serious hot flushes.....and my face was very flushed.It passed !!!!!! I agree skinny face but come on bum ....follow!!!!!! hahahahaa

FFBT my lovely. Great quote hun........shall we set up the Power of Shrinklie Church hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Praise be the Shrinklie Lord who will make us slim heheheheheheh

Lets shrink together xxx

Back