*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Yay go FFBT - so love the name!!
Right really must get dressed and go out and enjoy the sunshine!!

Hey mini... Nice to know face is getting skinnier, but i agree with sunshine... the bum ought to follow.. lol. Soon my lovely, very soon...bum, tum all will follow... you just keep the fab work going. xx

hey sunshine.... thats fab, 2lbs. So what do you weigh now? Are you in all single numbers? Are you under 9.10 yet???
Im sitting having my pint of dande tea... Ive become very fond of it i must say. Mmmmm :)

ooooooh... 11days till half way. Never thought of it like that thelma. Not to worry though, with our shrinklie power we shall achieve our goals no probs.

I'm 9st 10lbs. Would really love to be less by the weekend....but nevermind nothing I can do about it. Have to remember that it's a bonus that I've lost this weight so far, but got to keep focused for the later goals of my sistersd wedding in November and Florida in December. By then I hope to have got to goal, worked up through the plans and been used to maintaining my new shape.

I was reading through my CD booklet last night about all the plans we'll eventually go through. thought it would be good to read it so I'm ready for when i need to take those steps.

How are you today hun?

Can we drink rooibos (redbush) tea?? I used to drink it all the time but am worried it might upset the apple cart if I do now...
Hey 9.11!! That's brilliant - haven't been that since 1994!! Go girl...
mini x x

FFBT my lovely. Great quote hun........shall we set up the Power of Shrinklie Church hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Praise be the Shrinklie Lord who will make us slim heheheheheheh

Lets shrink together xxx

Lol...

Oh Lord...Let us shrinklies fall in love with cd. Embrace the ups n downs, the highs n lows...as good things come to those who struggle and put in hardwork. Strive and have hunger for success as striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted.

Amen

Yes it was good of me to point out that we have 11 days till the half way point (FFBT)and yes i like the name i made up for today too(Mini)!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaaa!!! Can't have Thelma taking all the credit.......... I am kidding of course.

Fattyfattybumtum- quotes
Thelma- aka DJ Thez- motivational tunes
Sunshine Singer- Daily names and news from time to tme

Who else will join in? Come up with something you can do for us everyday (obviously i mean when you can get on- there's no contract and its unpaid work :) _

Can we drink rooibos (redbush) tea?? I used to drink it all the time but am worried it might upset the apple cart if I do now...
Hey 9.11!! That's brilliant - haven't been that since 1994!! Go girl...
mini x x

Yes... you can have redbush. Alot people have it on cd... no milk if your ssing. x

Good to see your feeling good today FFBT - today songs by dj thez of coures. It's already working you see. go Thez!!!!!

Ooohh it's mint tea for me all the way. saying that i haven't had any for a few days xxx

Yes it was good of me to point out that we have 11 days till the half way point (FFBT)and yes i like the name i made up for today too(Mini)!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaaa!!! Can't have Thelma taking all the credit.......... I am kidding of course.

lol... Well thankyou sunshine for pointng that out.. Ive had so many posts to read that my head is still spinning since last night. Honestly i actually was dreaming all night about this forum and posts popping up so fast that i couldnt keep up n read them all. It was a nightmare.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I've been there. I was dreaming about threads, posts and challenges....wondering what an early i'm doing(in first few weeks). hahahahahahaha Poor you, you did have rather a lot to catch up on. at least you had some facinating reading to do.....now where's my Shrinklie prayer book? hahahahahahah

Well... im gonna go sit in the garden now with my yummy shake and fitness mag.... n of course my laptop x

Great. I'm gonna hop in the shower as i had to fly out the door this morning early and then get into the garden with my laptop too. Gotta quickly get the washing up done aswell. So, back soon . Be good while I'm away xxx

Thank god for that - will dig out the redbush now.... Thank you!!! CDc was unsure...
Will try and think of something motivational for us over the next couple of days...

Back