*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Yayy 5lbs off!!!! Can't believe it - his scales weigh a pound lighter than mine - so like it.... Doing one more week of SS then maybe revise things... God am 0.8 away from being overweight! What a target ha ha ha.... Have got my flavouring for the water now so will be making ice lollies...
Big hugs shrinklies - we can do this!!!
Mini x x

Hey Shrinks. Morning :) My little one slept till 9:30 this morn so lucky me got some extra sleep which was so well needed. Feel fab. Just had my first shake of the day, choc with some coffee...yum yum.

Comeon shrinklies...lets have a "FuN fAt MEltinG fRidAy". Stay 100% in whatever your plan is and stay positive and keep that "I can and will" attitude. We can do this together. Lets make it happen.

Happy Cding.
x

Todays thought of the day:

"An old Arabian fable tells of a prince imprisoned in a castle which had thirteen windows. Twelve of these windows overlooked lovely scenes, while the thirteenth looked down on the black ash heaps of the city. Ignoring the twelve windows, the prince always looked out through the thirteenth.
It is so often true that whether a person carries with him an atmosphere of gloom and depression or one of confidence and courage depends on his individual outlook.

Therefore, the world is your mirror and your mind is a magnet. What you perceive in this world is largely a reflection of your own attitudes and beliefs. Life will give you what you attract with your thoughts. Think, act and talk negatively and your world will be negative. Think and act and talk with enthusiasm and you will attract positive results"

(like i always say...its a mind game ;) )

Where is everyone???? :)
Ive been busy packing and getting all the jobs done before we leave for Aberdeen tomorrow night. Its an 8hr drive and will prob be getting there around 5am ish. Im gonna be at my parents for 2wks. I'll be on here as often as i can (you guyz arent gonna get rid of me that easy)

Hope everyones having a good day today and are going strong.

xxx

FFBT - safe journey... Must admit I hate that drive - when I drive from Plymouth to Helensburgh it wipes me out.... Have a great time tho.
Hello to everyone!! Quiet on here!! But then again the weekend is on us!! Yay x

Some motivation for you....(it's big sorry but if I made it smaller you couldn't see it as well).This is 13 weeks weight loss so far-5 stone 3 in total

Rose - all I can say is wow!! you've done so well and look fab!! Go girl x

Good morning my fellow shrinklies.... The sun is shining and its SATURDAY!!! Yay!! Am off into Glasgow for a bit of window shopping... Will avoid all the really fab eating places... boo.... but it will be so worth it in the end!!
Big hugs mini x

Radio Sunshine Live!

Good morning listeners

Sorry for the gap in DJ Thez's airplay - busy day yesterday.

Congratulations to Mini for her WI results :D.
FFBT - have a good journey - the sun is shining up Aberdeen way today (well, it's shining in Dundee at the moment!) so hope it stays that way for you!

But here's a rocking good tune to get the weekend started:

This one is especially dedicated to Rose - well done on all your hard work! All we can say is:

Wow
Kylie Minogue

Morning lovely shrinklies...
Hope everyones had a goodnight sleep and are ready for a 100% cd wknd. Im gonna be busy today with all the last minute jobs before we leave tonight, but will come on here as often as i can.

So lets all have a
Super Slimalicious Saturday
Happy Cding.
x​

Rose....Fab Pics... :happy096: What a difference. Keep it goin girl. :happy036:
Ur a true shrinklie. :superwoman:

Thought of the day:

"What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter."

xxx​

Aww thank you so much for the song...never had one dedicated to me before :)
It's a horrible day here so not going anywhere till this afternoon.Thinking of doing something to my hair but not sure what :) Either a colour or a perm I think as I don't want to cut it particularly.

Good evening Shrinklies,

I've been missing you lots. I am messaging you from Dublin and have stayed 100% yay :) Everyone's commenting on me looking well and all loving my bob! My sis was brilliant last night doing vegtables on 810 for everyone so no-one made a fuss about me. After the big family dinner went to a service thing and then then as always ater there was table filled with goodies and I didn't go near it !!!!!!!! At the do tomorrow I've asked for some fillings to be put aside on a plate for me (all on 810 plan of course) so i don't look like a looney ripping the food apart! It's all in the planing. :)

Fab pics Rose and great to read everyone's posts. Must say it's a very quiet thread at the moment.........

Hope everyone is having a great wknd so far. FFBT, hope your drives sin't too long,it'll be so worth it when you get to be home and relax at your mums. I'm loving being at my dads, just chilling now. Totally shattered so glad of the break.

Take care everone and stay focused xxx

Radio Sunshine Sunday

I hope the weekend is treating everyone well and isn't causing too much havoc with your CD plans.

For those moments when you're struggling with it, remember that CD is a choice you're making and for very good reasons. And try to think of the times when you're feeling really positive about CD and what it's helping you do for you. Try singing the words to this upbeat tune for today!

I'm into something good
Herman's Hermits

It's Sunday so another weigh in. 3lbs off this week!

Target 14lbs - 6lbs lost - 8lbs to go!

Brilliant stuff, Sarette! You're doing soooo well! I hope you're feeling proud :D

Sarette - that's brilliant honey - see you're from Hadleigh - I used to go out there a lot when I was in my teens - many moons ago....
Well - just been out to meet friend who's doing LL - had peppermint tea and lots of water.... not our usual!!
Enjoy the weekend!
Big hugs mini x

Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me posting on here, could just do with a few words of wisdom and advice!

On day 7 of SS and have had a fab 11 lb loss! However, I am aware that weekly losses from here on in will be considerably less and I am worried about whether it will knock my determination and ability to stay on SS?

Anybody feel like that before or is it just me?!!

Thanks and well done all of you....you are all a huge inspiration

Minx x

Back