*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Well done on the 11lb loss, Minx! Brilliant start!

I know what you mean about the fear of losing motivation if the weight loss slows. I tend ot find that although the weight loss on CD is, on average, double what you can expect on a regular diet, we are human so always want things faster and easier! lol I have to give myself into trouble regularly when I find myself thinking that I've 'only' lost 3lbs this week! I mean really!?! On other diets I'd be pleased to lose that in 3 weeks! lol :p

But, if you can keep focussing on your target, that will help. I also find it helps not to get measured every time I go for my WI. I'm leaving it till the end of every month so that I can (hopefully) see significant changes in inches as well as the consistent (again, hopefully!) downward changes in the scales.

T xx

Hi Thelma

Thanks for that! I know it, but need to hear it!!

You are right, 2-3 lb loss every week is fab and it is a loss! You are right though, I am very much a "I want it now" sort of person and I am hoping my lack of patience won't be my downfall!

If I have losses like you I will be a very happy bunny!

Thanks again xx

Hello ladies where has the weekend gone? ive been indoors all weekend lazy or what. i had wi this week small loss TOTM aswell 1.5 off all in the right direction suppose.

Im

Hi all,

Still going stong away in Dublin. Today was the tough day where we had 90 guests for food after putting the gravestone down for my Nan. It was an emotional day anyway and I was not only surrounded by food at the event but most of it came back with us to our Dads. Luckily I'd asked for a plate to be made up of 810 allowed food and later when everyone left I had my chocolate mousse. Funnily enough it was the people who never stopped eating all day who decided to comment on me eating!!!!!! I give up!

Anyway I've stayed 810, i've had loads and loads of compliments which has kept me on track and apart from being shattered I feel great.

Read all your posts, xxx

ps, did my 100 sit ups tonight too :)

Goodnight everyone,

Have a brilliant Monday Made to be Slim, stay focused and keep your goals in mind. This is what I've done all weekend and have faced a lot. If i could stick on 810 through these times I can do it anytime. It was very hard tonight but I stayed on track as I've come too far to go backwards now.

Take care everyone,

Big hugs xxx

Yayy sunshine - well done you honey x

Radio Sunshine Monday!

The start of another week here on Radio Sunshine.

Choosing to do CD is an active decision we have all made because the circumstances were right, our frame of mind was right and our reasons were right. Don't lose sight of that when times get tough.

We deserve to be the people we want to be and this is the right journey to take to get there.

The time is now
Moloko

Good afternoon, Shrinksters!

How are you all? Or should that be, Where are you all?! lol

I know Sunshine and FFBT are globetrotting (well done for sticking to 810 Sunshine - must have been difficult given everything that was going on) but surely the disappearance of those 2 doesn't make the thread as quiet as it's been??!

OOPS

OOOPS - mean to hit 'go advanced' and hit 'post quick reply' instead. Bear with me and I'll finish my post!

Take 2!

Anyway, yes, I was saying that it's been a quiet thread over the weekend. I hope everyone's ok.

I've had a busy weekend dog-sitting for my friend - boy did that keep me busy and entertained!

I'm on holiday this week and heading north for a few days from tomorrow. So if anyone's interested, there's a Sunshine Radio Song for the Day vacancy till Sunday. Anyone want to fill in for me?

This was a difficult weekend for me - not sure why but I did struggle on Sat and Sunday. However, am feeling much more in control today and am planning that my few days away won't affect my WI. I don't have another WI till next Thursday so after 2 weeks, I hope to see a good loss and should definitely be in the next stone bracket.

Well, lovlies, I better go and get organised. Am meeting a friend for coffee this afternoon and haven't been in the shower yet! (Was finishing off some work this morning so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday).

Have a lovely day all, and I'll post again tonight to see what the goss is!

Thelma x

Hi all, just a quickie,

Thez sorry I haven't been here for you this weekend :(

Mini, thanks hun.

Last nigh twas tough with al that food and today with more family feedings but i've done it......it's not been easy i must say but i've come too far now to blow CD!!!! No way!

Right back late tonight, can't wait to be back on here asap,

Big hugs x

Welldoen sunshine for staying strong :)

I went shopping today and got a bra(from Ann Summers) in a 36E!!!I started off 44E!!I am so thrilled.And I got a jacket size 16 and I can do it up!!!(face looks fat cos 8 year old daughter took it from a funny angle)

newjacket.jpg

Plus bf took a pic of me smiling-not many of those about

me1.jpg

Thanks Polishrose,

Great pics...and always a great feeling to go down bra sizes!!!!! I dunno!!!!!! new knickers AND new bra's :)good work.

gotta get through the airport still and I'm a CD meal down, must have left one at home by mistake !!!!!!! They are all eating again now (OH's family :) O stay strong, stay strong, stay strong xxx

Hey Sunshine - hope the trip home was ok. Don't be worrying about me re this weekend - you were here in spirit!

Rose - just wanted to repeat what I said on your other thread - you look fab! And well done!

T x

Hey Shrinks... Sorry guyz wasnt around on sunday. Left really late on sat night 12am and got to aberdeen 8am after a few stops with the litle one. So as you guyz can imagine...tired as hadnt slept and then alot of visitors and family was over on sun so was mega busy. Although it has only been 1 day but missed comin on here so much.

No one apart from my mum mentioned my weight loss and said i was looking really well and should keep it up, others never said a word. It would have been nice to get more compliments..... ah, nevermind.

Sorry thelma for leaving you on your own for a bit, but well done... you were fab. Glad your doing well sunshine and really happy for you getting all those compliments... must feel great.

Im off to bed now but will see you in the morn for a TRIM TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY.

Love you shrinks...Happy Cding. x

FFBT - that's probably jealousy..... its a dangerous thing when dieting!!! They've started to notice at work and all think I'm ill!!! Of course - that's why I've lost weight - not through hard work...... It's great am going through wardrobe and finding stuff haven't worn for over a year - some of it a bit too big too!!! Fab!!
Def a Trim Transformation Tuesday!!!

Big hugs everyone! mini x x

Hi everyone.....Honey I'm home :)

Trim Transformation Tues - excellent name FFBT. Glad to hear you arrived at your mums safely. Have you started 810 yet and if so are you enjoying it? Shame about the lack of compliments but they will come just stay with it hun.

Thez, hope you're on top of things again. It's weird isn't it, how we have some harder days. But hey you got through it. Did you stay on track?

Shanny, all your shakes been had? get the mousse....it's lovely.

Mini, great about your wardrobe, best feeling ever.

Polishrose, thanks for that!!!!!!!! (you're doing sooooo well)

As for me I stayed on track. It was like a big test for me with the amount of everything being put in front of me. Dad thinks I just eat 'slop' now hahahahahahaha. My cousin staying with me was very interested in what I was eating and even has asked me to help her put a diet plan together to suit her.

I was seeing over 120 people throughout the weekend who hadn't seen me for so long and the compliments were flowing. They were even telling my sister how well I looked and the amount of people who came up to me was lovely. So that's the boost I needed to stay on track for sure and not tuck into all the yucky food that made me so fat in the first place.

Anyway I'm back and this thread needs to get noisy. It's been far too quiet so come on Shrinklies....make some noise xxx

Back