*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Tuesday on Radio Sunshine!

Good morning, Shrinklies!

Hope your Tuesday is as sunny as DJ Thez's :character00238:

This weight loss journey is a strange thing. The only real evidence we'll accept is a downward turn in the numbers shown on the scales. Sometimes we'll accept that our clothes are looser and the inch tape proves that. Sometimes we'll accept the compliments of others and believe them rather than ourselves. But what about what you think? What about what you feel? This is your journey, your hard work and your determination. Believe in it....

Can you feel it?
The Jacksons

Hi Thez, well I only lost 1lb this week. It's getting less and less each week but I'm looking at the over-all picture of 22lbs gone for good. If I hadn't been on CD this last while I probably would have piled aload more weight on with all the tempting foods around me.

I was given permission (if you know what i mean) that it would be okay after our 2 hour walk yesterday on the cliffs, to have a slither of OH's home made desert............and I just said 'no thanks', i'm not ruining all my hard work to eat something I wouldn't usually have. Ahhh it's all a challenge to me and that's the way I'm looking at these times. xxx

Morning all

Mini - isn't that a fabulous feeling when clothes you knew didn't fit, now don't fit for all the right reasons! I bet you're walking on air today. Well done you!

FFBT, glad you made it north safely. (I'm heading to Stonehaven today - may pass you on the road!) Don't worry about the lack of compliments - I bet people have noticed and just don't quite know how to broach it with you. People are strange! You know how well you're doing and we know how well you're doing. The compliments will start flowing soon - honest. And bless your mum in the meantime for saying lovely things to you :)

Glad you're back safe, Sunshine and that the weekend had some lovely bits as well as sad bits. You did so well to stick to plan.

I stuck to an 810 plan over the weekend rather than go completely off the rails so am ok with that. Back on track yesterday. Think I'll be doing 810 things until Sat though as I'll be out for dinner a couple of nights while I'm away so want to make sure I can incorporate that.

Right, better go and iron so I can pack. I'm so behind! Want to leave by lunchtime and at this rate, I'll be lucky if it's teatime! lol

Laters Shrinks!
T x

Hey guys,

How are you all doing? The weekends events are hitting me big time and i can't wait to get home and chill tonight. Done at 6pm and have to pop out with OH to do a few bits but then oh sofa here i come. Shattered.......xxx

....On the plus side.....I noticed my energy was back to normal over the weekend which was fantastic. Yay!!!!! I want a big loss this week x

Heey shrinkies
You will never guess what............ Well i went to work in size 12 clothes YEEEESSSS!!!
i went to new look as they have a sale got a top and new black trousers size 12 couldnt believe it ran to the till payed for them both costing £10 bargain.
I felt so slim lol more weight off me bum tho lol, so glad im happy in that sense. sunshine i have had my 2 shakes and a meal today but i must say i was knackerd last night and didnt have my last shake,!!
I just wasnt hungary at all just wanted to sleeeepp!
Well done on your weight loss sunshine all in the right direction also loving the pretty pictures Rose.
At the moment after work im clothes shopping these two dresses in River Island i am going back for soon i hope ive gone MAD!!

Have a good evening chickens! x

Hey Shrinkles.
Remember me lol. I am still about.
Hope you are all well.

Glad you had a good weekend Sunshine.

Very true Thelma what you say about needing to see the weight coming off regardless what the inches say I want to see it on the scales.

FFBT the important person in your life noticed your weight loss, sod all the others lol.

You are looking great Rose, you have done fantastically.

Have a good evening everyone xx

Hi Shanny and Foosey, good to hear from you both. It's fab getting into smaller clothes isn't it.

I'm flopped o the sofa now no good to anyone :) hehehehhe.

Hope you're all having a great day xxx

Morning all :) The scales are being kind to me this morning so I'm in a good mood.Pity the weather is so crap though!

Good Morning everyone,

Welcome to Make Your Wish Wednesday. Hope you all have a good day.

Polishrose my scales went down a pound today so I'm pleased too. That blowing you did must be working, it's just taken a while to get to me :)

FFBT, I'm missing you on here but it's great that you're having a lovely 2 weeks away. Hope 810 is going well for you.

I'm running late so have to rush off now but I'm sure I'll be back soon enough. Bigband practice tonight with all my singers wchich will be fun.

Don't forget to make your wish but don't say it out loud,

See you all soon lovely Shrinklies xxx

Oohhhh I'm excited......my band is coming together well for this festival gig in July. I have piano, guitar, violin, bass and drums with myself singing(and playing piano)and 4 backing singers. Big rehearsal later. Also I'm meeting with a top producer in July\ August and this time I'll be ready to meet him and not embarressed by my weight. I'm so ready to meet him now and confident (or will be at the time) that he won't turn me away due to how I look! Have a great excuse now to get a new very fab outfit for this gig. Its being filmed so I'll put it up on youtube after. It's 1 month away....I wonder how much I'll have lost by then! :)

I'm 2lbs off my 'normal\ok' weight range so I'd love that to come off this week with the 1lb so far........i need a good loss as they've been slow.....still happy tho with my overall 23lbs off Yay x

Hope you're having a fun Make A Wish Wednesday today. I've been busy as usual and about to get back to teaching at 4pm and thenband rehearsal after till late.

I'll be back later on xxx

....and by the way.....we're now into our 3rd week of our Shrinklie Power Challenge......and the half way point for us is this Friday.

Hope everyone is doing well with it.....lets all come on here on Friday and say how we're doing so far xxx

Oh dear - have been a bit lapse in coming on over the past few days.... oops....
Am still soldiering on though!!!
will try and catch up on everyone's news and reply later
Big hugs mini x x

Hello everyone.
Good luck with the band Sunshine, let us know when its on youtube so we can have a look. Bet you will look gorgeous.
Crap weather here too Rose, rain rain and more rain. Still waiting for the heatwave we were promised this year.
I had my 3rd weigh in tonight and lost 4 lbs.

Have a good evening all xxx

Hey thats fab Foosey....4lbs!!!! yay well done.

My practise went so well, very chuffed with that! I'm off on Friday so should be able to catch up with everything. It'll be funny on Sunday having an 8 piece band all in my lounge!!!!! pour neighbours!

Hope you're all doing well.

Lets have a brilliant Tiny Tiny Thursday tomorrow xxx

ps Mini.....keep going, you've been doing so well xxx

Good morning peeps,

Another manic day for me but I'll be hopefully done by 6 so look forward to catching up with everyone. Hope you're all ok and have a good day planned. It's sunny here and I'm in black, head to toe!!!!

I'm still hyper from the band practise last night. Another full one all day sunday to come.

Right see ya later xxx stay strong, focused and positive x

I think you've all gone on holiday together!!!! This has to be the quietist Shrinklie day so far.

Half way through our power challenge tomorrow.....it's going so fast.

We can do this together. Lets all stay on track xxx

Ps, i'm officially on my weekend......lots of unpaid work to do tho :)

Come say hello Shrinks

Hey everyone.
I'm thinking Thin Thin Thursday.
Glad the practice went well Sunshine.
I'm glad I'm not your neighbour on Sunday lol.
I'm off out tonight to play darts. We are the champions of our league got to keep up our winning ways.
I wonder when I have lost all this weight will I throw my darts differently as my balance will be different hmmmm.

Have a good evening everyone, tomorrow is Friday woooohoooo

Have a good night Foosey and good luck with the game.

God I really can't wait to get to goal. Just been looking at fashion online and I just want to be at goal and start shopping!! No point at the moment as I haven't got the money to be getting rid of clothes that will end up being too big. Feeling impatient at the mo and feeling like eating everything in site!!!! better go get a mint tea to keep me going xxx

Back