*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

FEELING FABULOUS FRIDAY

Okay Shrinklies, hope you've had a great day.
See you tomorrow for
FEELING FABULOUS FRIDAY
Stay strong for the half way point
:bliss:​

Hello.... just off for weigh in - bit pee'd off as by my scales have only lost 1 lb!! How the hell does that work when drinking water by the bucket full and eating less than 500 cals?? Bit down about it all...... Was hoping to have reached the stone mark today.... Piddle - ah well - must catch up on everyone's news..
Big hugs mini x

Well 2lbs off - should be doing cartwheels as its better off than on!!!!! Am going home for 3 weeks so no weigh ins - plus its my birthday celebration so CDC has been brilliant - suggests either ss+ or 810 so I can enjoy myself.... Also said not to beat myself up if I do go overboard one day - just cut back the next... Bless him. Think small weight loss due to fact period is very very late... day 43 now....
Anyway - enough of this whinging!!! Hope you all have a fab weekend - am off to an 80's concert saturday... should be good fun!! Got my bars now so keeping away from those food stands...
Big big hugs and yes we can do this!!!
Mini x x x x

Hi Minx,

Hey at least it's 2lbs off.......i'm lucky if i even get that!!!! but still when we look at what we've lost in the few weeks (2 months in my case) it's loads compared to other diets.

Happy birthday too, have a brilliant time. Could be a great thing not to be weighing in for a while and then you'll see a big loss when you do. Keep going, your body will catch up.

Will you be on here at all?

Have a great time xxx

Hi all,

I'm def not drinking enough water the last few days...struggling to get in all in. I also need to slow down when I'm eating as I'm finding i'm wanting more food. Funny how some days i feel like i've loads of meals to have and then others i'm wishing I still had another left. Anyone else feel like this?

A day off for me....apart from the housework and paperwork i need to do. Then i'm off to town to find shoes for the bridesmaid dress, hair pieces for various wedding do's, general shopping etc and then i'm gonna plan my Florida holiday. ....and of course find some time for Shrinklie thread.....

NOW ABOUT TODAY:

We are at the half way point of our Shrinklie Power Challenge. Add your loss so far.......

Sunshine Singer- Goal =12lbs So Far = 5lbs
Fattyfattybumtum-
Thelma-
Polishrose-
Mini Minx-
Foosey-
Shanny-
Sarette-

Um so how many weeks weight loss are we counting?Hang on...we started um.....3 weeks-that makes 12 lbs for me :)
Sunshine Singer- Goal =12lbs So Far = 5lbs
Fattyfattybumtum-

Thelma-
Polishrose-Goal 14lbs.So far 12 lbs :)
Mini Minx-
Foosey-
Shanny-
Sarette-

Yeah it was 2 and a half weeks ago we started.....but Rose....how well are you doing!!!!!! I'm gonna have to borrow some of that loss hahahahahaha!!! Mine is going so slowly!!!well done babes xxx you look amazing x

Thank you!!!Mine will probably slow right down when I have as little left to lose as you so don't stress :)

Hi Sunshine
I realise your loss is very similar to mine and I feel it is getting harder. Last week was 810 which I found really difficult. I'm now on 1000 and actually missing sole source! I have my school reunion and I'm just about to go and try some size 14 trousers on and consider whether I should visit M & S to buy some magic pants!
I know I only visit about once a week but I love checking up on how everyone is doing.

13lbs in 3 weeks for me...
Sunshine - I'll still be coming on here.... Working next week, but from home!! Yay... then away the weekend after at Center Parcs.... Will try my very best to stick to this... In fact have just bought enough soups and bars to feed the 5000!!
Big hugs everyone x x

Hi Drlarious, great to hear from you. You'll look fab at your reunion. Wonder how your shopping spree is going! At least we are losing weight and not putting it on. Add your name to the list by the way and put what you've lost so far in the power challenge.

Great Minx...stay in touch :)

Been shopping. Got nothing I needed apart from some very fab underwear!!!! I'm taking a leaf out of Polishroses book and buying sexy knickers!!!!! :)
Polishrose...i'm not stressing....you're inspiring that's all xxxx

FFBT.......calling out for you. Missing you and you're wonderful daily quotes...big hugs xxx

I'm wacked again today.......no energy and feel very sleepy so I'm thrilled to be home and chilling tonight. It was fun tho trying on lots of clothes and seeing what bizarre outfits are suiting me now. I'm definatly out of the 14's for good. I seem to be a 12 on bottom and 10 on top. Wanna be a small size 10,,,,,, so looking forward to getting there.

Have a good one everyone xxx

Evening all wi for me last nite was 2 lbs off now 11.11 and feel lighter at last.!!!

Hope we are all well? well done to everyone on their weight loss this week.!

shanny

Well done shanny :)

Sunshine-doesn't it feel nice to get new knickers?I am wearing pink lacy ones today :D

I have to say Polishrose that it does feel brilliant! I take back what I said about frilly knickers as I must admit there are definatly frills in my new lot and lots of lace!!!! :) Yay!

Hi a quick question please i did the 810 last week first time and gained 2 inches on my bust.
Has anybody gained inches during being on cd?
I was gutted blame the 810 plan lol im back on ss+ now for a bit was so chuffed with my inch loss aswell.!

Well done Shanny on the 2lbs! I know someone who has lost weight but nothing from her bust. Not heard of anyone's bust getting bigger! What did your CDC say about it?

Funny I'm finding this week so far pretty hard. Even tho i'm on 810, I'm feeling like i don't have enough to eat....haven't felt satisfied all week. weird! My CDC said I can go up to 1000 if I want to at about 9st 3lbs which is only 5lbs away and I had really wanted to stay on 810 till my goal 8st 11lbs. Hum......think I'll go up to the 1000 plan sooner. I'm thinking a lot about food at the moment xxx

Shanny well done you honey!!!
Sunshine won't be long and you'll be up to the 1000.... must admit I find the weekends and evenings hard - thank god for my flavoured water lollies - my sin free treats in the evenings!!
Big hugs mini x x

Yep Shanny.....come on 5lbs....go go go!!!!! Don't know why I'm finding it so tough at the moment.....so annoying xxx

Anyway next target is 2lbs till I'm in the 'normal/ok' weight range.
Then another 3lbs till I'm on 1000 plan
Then 3lbs to 9st :)
Then 3lbs more to goal!

Gotta look at my little targets

Okay Shrinklies, I'm off. I've distracted myself from eating by reading the threads on here.

Lets all have a brilliant Skinny Saturday xxx good night

Morning shrinkies sunshine yes my cdc thought i had been cheating with the inch gain on my bust!!! so will have to try harder this week on ss+ once i get to 11.5 my cdc wants me to go on the 1000 im looking forward to having yogurts fruits again.

Its saturday and planning on going to my friends as she is getting married in August and shes having her bridal make over done. These no way she will be wearing heavy make up! shes a pretty girl who really doesnt need make up so i will see.! I always tell her the truth un like her sisters lol.
i told her i will be eating at home so do not cook or anything and she agreed which is good.!
wont be eating just my YUMMY shake before i go!
Thanx sunshine and Mini minx where is everyone else hidding Thelma hope your well chicken?

Im feeling happyyyy and positive today i hope you shrinkies are feeling the same! ("of course we are shanny") lol xxx

Back