*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning :)

Hi Shanny, sounds like a fun day. I have all sorts to catch up on today...arg!

That's strange your CDC would say you'd been cheating because you'd put inches on around your bust line!!!!! I don't understand that at all.

Yes it's a quiet Shrinklie thread at the moment isn't it! Thez and FFBT are both away..........looking forward to their sunny posts again.

Have a fab day hun xxx

Neither do i sunshine wk 5 and ive never gaines inches or pounds and the first time i did the 810 plan aswell. But she did txt me to say do not worrie about it on the thursday evening cuz she could tell i was shocked.I love to see my inch loss on a thursday plus my BMI went down from 28 to 27!!
Dont get me wrong my cdc is FANTASTIC she chats and chats so much lol and is so helpful and positive.Shes also on the plan and has lost 5 stones in 3 months.!

sunshine make sure u try and have a relaxing day .x

Well that's good then. Strange tho :)

I am def going to have a relaxing day at home but i have loads of nitty gritty things to do like paperwork for work, research for a musical theatre show i've been asked to teach in summer, housework and lots of sorting. Happy to be at home.......probably a good thing it's not sunny here as i'd be in the garden all day getting nothing done.

Hpe you're friends makeup looks good. The makeup artist can keep altering it untill it's right anyway. I've just booked in with a new girl to have mine done for my festival gig in a months time. Having a practise the week before as I can't risk looking like a clown on stage :) ooohhhhh I do love makeup,,,,hides a multitude.

Take care hun xxx

Sunshine can i ask is your bowel movements good? mine is'nt have not been for weeks now.
Is this normal? i may go to boots later and get some sort of tablets.!

That's so funny you've just said this because I was just looking down at my bloated tummy. No. My bowel movement has ben flipping awful. My CDC said to take senekot and for a week took them but if i missed any, I wouldn't be able to go. For some bizarre reason when i was in dublin I had movement :) but not much since. I really should start the senekot again. My tummy is soooooooo bloated and uncomfortable. Yep, a trip to the chemist for me xxx

What are you going to do?

Since last week i have been feeling uncomfortable but took no notice but since tuesday i have tryed to go but nothing.Ive had senekot but made it worse.I am getting dressed now to walk up the road but even then i cant take it today as im not going to be home, i would be happier to be at home just in case there is movement.! i know dried fruit is good tho but can not have.

I have brought Dulco ease which seen on t.v total rubbish!
x

Well I'm upping my water today. Already had a litre. I'll aim for 3-4 litres and try and flush everything out. The joys, the joys! I'll take senekot tonight, might get the max strength ones this time, take them early tonight so I can go first thing in the morning. I have a rehearsal all day so can't be runing to the loo all day !!!!! xxx what about asking the chemist?

Try dulcolax-they work for me.(or try 3 bars in one day but I warn you the cramps are bad LOL ).
shanny were you wearing a different bra?I get different measurements depending on which bra I wear.

Hahhahaahhahaha great advice Rose hehehe.

Ooh my friends just called to meet up so gonna go do that, have another nose around town and then get on with everything I should be doing now.

Have a good one everyone, xxx

Must admit I had to go from senokot to senokot max as the first lot really didn't do much apart from bloat me and give me horrendous wind!!! Ooops TMI there...
Shanny its not TOTM is it?? My boobs always get bigger then and around the time I ovulate too..... could be just hormonal honey....
Well its raining up here in scotland - sooooooo looking forward to spending some time at home in Devon next week... Hope the 80's concert is inside!!! Bat wing top at the ready!! LOL
Big hugs and I must say - aren't we all brilliant!!
Big big hugs mini x x x

Hiya im back from the chemist there are soooo many tablets etc to take but guess what i picked up straight away was DULCOLAX thats what u have just mentioned mini minx! A small box for £2.59 read it and put it back down. I did buy some peppermint tea can i have this?
mini minx no it wasnt TOTM had that week before and still lost inches then but thinking i did have a different bra on normally wear my pink one but had a black one on! so MAYBEEE! lol i will have to wait till monday to try them tablets now cuz im not walking up that long rd again for today nooo way! I am so scared of dogs aswell and i saw one in a garden started to speed walk hhehehehehe!
the sun is out now at last.!

enjoy your saturday ladiesss! x

So much for getting loads done today!!!! Been in town with my friend all day!!!! whoops!!

Yes pepermint tea is a definate. It's fab. I have my senekot extra strength so I'll take that tonight. My jeans are litterally hanging off me but my tummy is so bloated.

It's turned into a lovely sunny hot day here which is nice.

xxx

Hunnies, I'm home!!!

Hello, hello my lovely Shrinklies!

Did you miss me?! lol :p

Just back from my travels up north (didn't see the Loch Ness monster though!) and catching up on all the posts.

Well done to everyone who's had good WIs - excellent stuff!

Am off out for a friend's birthday tonight, but promise to get back to my usual amount of ramblings soon! (no, no, I hear you cry! lol)

Thelma xxx

Thez, missed you BIG time and sooooooo glad you're back., Glad you had fun and enjoy tonight.

Just wanna say this diet is flipping brilliant :) xxx

Sunshine, you're doing so well staying focussed - and so near target! No wonder you're loving the diet! lol Well done you :D

I missed all you Shrinklies - was wondering what you'd all been up to while I was away. Feel much more back in the loop now I've caught up on all the posts! xxx

Awwww thanks hun. It's not always easy as we all know tho. I could so easily have caved in last night but I just won't do it to myself. I'm cutting those yoyo diet strings for good and that's that!!!

Saw a friend today. Last time I saw her i'd lost half the weight I have now and it was so lovely when she complimented me and asked how much I'd lost. Must say I felt great apart from yanking my jeans up....nice tho :)

This forum really is a godsend when I struggle tho. its great x

Totally agree with you about the forum.

And yes, having to constatnly pull up jeans is a lovely problem to have! lol I've been doing a bit of that myself and it's fab! :D x

It's great isn't it :) Can't believe it's happening actually. But I'm feeling thinner now and noticing it more. Where as before i'd be with others and thinking how big i felt, now at last I'm feeling smaller than others.

YOU IN YOUR CLOTHES NOT YOUR CLOTHES ON YOU X

Shrinklies, our poor thread has been a little neglected the last few weeks with all of us being so busy.

So......I am going to start by counting down the rest of our
FAB SHRINKLIE POWER CHALLENGE till 30th June.
WE only have 17 more days to go till the end of our 2nd challenge......

Song for today is Living on a Prayer
oooooohhhhhh we're half way there, woh oh living on CD
WE CAN AND WILL ACHIEVE OUR TARGETS TOGETHER

Okay i'm off to sleep after a tough night (see thread on main forum).

I am so treating myself when i get my supply on tuesday. Gonna make a bar ino cookies....... can't wait. wish i had a bar to do it tomorrow. ah well i'll look forward to trying it. anyone else done this?

Have a good Sunday - No silliness sunday x

Back